Quantcast

» «
Photo

So to everyone who have not lost their accounts/characters...

57 replies to this topic
imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:20 AM

Who would be willing to have the game completely reset so everyone starts a fresh?

Lots of hackers..

Money glitches..

Restarting missions bugs (constant boosting)

The game is just f*cked, people going round level 100.. poeple low levels with high end appartments and so..

Obv to start again all this would be removed.

BTW i hav'nt lost my account YET, level 29 with 500k but would be willing to start again for eveyone else who had their characters deleted and everything else?

• DaRkL3AD3R likes this

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

why? its not a competition bro i dont see how anyone else having alot of stuff effects you. if they bother you join a new server or make a friends only one. 

i always roll with my buddies in a friend/crew only session with it set to free aim only. 

we grind misssions sure. we also do lots of racing and set it to 1 lap instead of 3. i dont see how it effects you at all? 

we have fun cant you have fun without needing to worry about how you compare to other people. see your just mad that you dont money grind and others do and you feel that for your time you deserve more. take that up with rockstar their greedy a$$ want you to spend money on money cards thats why they make every mission so low and the death money so high.

• MaizeG, GoldMouf and PeekyNco like this

imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

How am i mad that people got more than me? LOL? Considering they have been deleted not me surely I will be the one with more than them? Just saying it's much more fair.

• DaRkL3AD3R likes this

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

You don't freakin' reset everybody just because other people are hacking or glitching. You just reset the hackers and glitchers duh man.

MaizeG
  • MaizeG

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:31 AM

why? its not a competition bro i dont see how anyone else having alot of stuff effects you. if they bother you join a new server or make a friends only one. 

i always roll with my buddies in a friend/crew only session with it set to free aim only. 

we grind misssions sure. we also do lots of racing and set it to 1 lap instead of 3. i dont see how it effects you at all? 

we have fun cant you have fun without needing to worry about how you compare to other people. see your just mad that you dont money grind and others do and you feel that for your time you deserve more. take that up with rockstar their greedy a$$ want you to spend money on money cards thats why they make every mission so low and the death money so high.

I agree with you lol I don't get why all these people are complaining bout others leveling up too quick or making too much money. Worry bout yourselves

imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

You don't freakin' reset everybody just because other people are hacking or glitching. You just reset the hackers and glitchers duh man.

So basically reset everyone then because more have dont the money glitch, dont lie and say you hav'nt, either that or exploited the restart mission option after it was patched...

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

No. Just... No.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

You don't freakin' make a significant part of your community suffer just because a select few people didn't get affected by a massive deletion of characters/forced reset for individuals. You just wipe the whole slate clean with no server problems so everyone has a fair chance at leaderboards and being ahead of the curve as they deserve.

• Darrell_21 likes this

imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:34 AM

You don't freakin' make a significant part of your community suffer just because a select few people didn't get affected by a massive deletion of characters/forced reset for individuals. You just wipe the whole slate clean with no server problems so everyone has a fair chance at leaderboards and being ahead of the curve as they deserve.

Spot on, it's funny as if it was them that was lost their character, we would hear them crying and moaning about awww it's not fair.

MrAnimalUK
  • MrAnimalUK

Game rager

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

No rollback. I thought i lost my char today, if i had i wouldnt of wanted all my friends to have to grind again like me.

Just because people have more stuff than me, doesnt mean the games ruined. The cloud is always down for me so my level isnt as good as most peoples (24). Yet it doesnt bother me being put in lobbies with higher levels.

Money/Mission/RP farming isnt glitching or cheating. Its a game mechanic. It isnt even exploiting a broken mechanic. Its just replaying a mission (i havent done btw)

No-one should be rolled back unless caught absolutely cheating (DEX ps3 or something), even in that case it wouldnt be a roll back it would be a console ban.

m33ts4k0z
  • m33ts4k0z

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

I also lost my my rank 25 character this morning together with 2 cars and apartment. I certainly don't want/wish for anyone to "die" just because i did. I would love some sort of compensation though.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:37 AM Edited by SpidersWeb, 07 October 2013 - 03:39 AM.

Who would be willing to have the game completely reset so everyone starts a fresh?

Lots of hackers..

Money glitches..

The game is just f*cked, people going round level 100.. poeple low levels with high end appartments and so..

BTW i hav'nt lost my account YET, level 29 with 500k but would be willing to start again for eveyone else who had their characters deleted and everything else?

What hackers? Making sh*t up.

Money glitches - That was annoying but it doesn't matter if someone has more money than you - are we going to reset every month just in case somebody new buys the game?

Restarting missions - there was no bug there, they added a limit but even afterwards you can still return. Replaying a mission is a valid part of game play especially with MP - I've replayed some jobs 10+ times and not on purpose, just that's what I got thrown in to.

Why do you care if someone is at Rank 100 before you? Is there some magical game race I'm not aware of?

It means they can invite you to missions that you currently can't reach - if anything knowing people with higher ranks is a damn good thing.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:38 AM

Funny, I didn't get any of that from his post.

I'd be down to restart if it meant everyone else did. I kind of feel bad for the people that pre bought in-game cash to find out its super easy to boost.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

Lots of hackers..
Money glitches..

Money glitches - That was annoying but it doesn't matter if someone has more money than you - are we going to reset every month just in case somebody new buys the game?
Restarting missions - there was no bug there, they added a limit but even afterwards you can still return. Replaying a mission is a valid part of game play especially with MP - I've replayed some jobs 10+ times and not on purpose, just that's what I got thrown in to.

Why do you care if someone is at Rank 100 before you? Is there some magical game race I'm not aware of?
It means they can invite you to missions that you currently can't reach - if anything knowing people with higher ranks is a damn good thing.

I agree with this the most. Also, I haven't come across any hackers. One thing I like about consoles is that hacking is few and far between. Unlike PC.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

Funny, I didn't get any of that from his post.

I'd be down to restart if it meant everyone else did. I kind of feel bad for the people that pre bought in-game cash to find out its super easy to boost.

But a restart doesn't help any of those people.

If my friend buys the game in a months time, we all gonna restart again? What's the point?

• wallpaper42 likes this

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

if anything they compensate by anyone that had over 20 hours of deleted stuff gets a free bump to rank 30 and 250k.

thats imo catch everyone else up dont bump others down. stupid to take away smarter to give. thats more fair

• joeyhayes likes this

imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:42 AM

Lots of hackers..

Money glitches..

Did'nt say i cared did I. Just dont think it's fair on the how ever many people who lost their characters that have to start again.. and maybe they want to be top of the leaderboards, wtf has that got to do with you, but now they don't have a chance because their characters were reset (not their fault)

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:45 AM

Spot on, it's funny as if it was them that was lost their character, we would hear them crying and moaning about awww it's not fair.

I did lose my character... Personally I think my save is still in the cloud so I'll wait. But if it's really gone then I wouldn't wish that on anybody else.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

Hahahaha, no.

Sure, I grinded about 400k of my 1.1 mil off of VD, but what about the majority that I didn't?

Oh, f*ck me for using an option R* included in the game, right? Punish me because other people aren't having as much fun and are jealous of the money they didn't get, right? Kick me right in the sh*t for enjoying myself and playing the game I want, right?

You know what that sounds like? That sounds like some straight up whining. It affects no one else, but you want to affect me. That's disproportionate and the same kind of whiny logic you get from children. "They've got something I don't! If you won't give it to me, take it from them!"

stubbornkid.jpgIn my mind, you look like this.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:50 AM Edited by SpidersWeb, 07 October 2013 - 03:51 AM.

Lots of hackers..

Money glitches..

Did'nt say i cared did I. Just dont think it's fair on the how ever many people who lost their characters that have to start again.. and maybe they want to be top of the leaderboards, wtf has that got to do with you, but now they don't have a chance because their characters were reset (not their fault)

It sucks it happened to them, but making it happen to everyone else is not a solution.

It does not help them at all, and it just pisses off the 75% or so customers that weren't effected.

If someone buys the game in a months time, do we reset every month just to "make it fair"?

You don't need to play every single minute of the first week of release to make a leaderboard - you just need to be skilled and dedicated. If you want to reset the leaderboards - fine - but not everyone's account - that's just BS.

If my character was deleted, I certainly would not want to push that experience on to someone else "becasue its fair".

As mentioned above, I would be fine if those people (if they can be identified) were given perks - like extra cash as an apology.

chief greenbud
  • chief greenbud

smokin crack in a cardboard box

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:50 AM

ive had my characters deleted and lost about 700k. and i think making everyone suffer instead of the selected few is a stupid idea.

yeah im pissed because i get f*cked when others are already way ahead of me.

But i would be way more pissed if i lost my stuff because i didn't lose my stuff.

cksiz
  • cksiz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

WTF... there will always be exploits. There will always be new players. This is f*cking stupid.

imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Lots of hackers..

Money glitches..

It sucks it happened to them, but making it happen to everyone else is not a solution.

It does not help them at all, and it just pisses off the 75% or so customers that weren't effected.

If my character was deleted, I certainly would not want to push that experience on to someone else "becasue its fair".

As mentioned above, I would be fine if those people (if they can be identified) were given perks - like extra cash as an apology.

Looking at the poles on here, it looks alot more than 25% of people affected.

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

I was only level 11. But No, a complete reset is not acceptable.

they had 6 years, plus 2 weeks to get ready. there are no excuses.

People have spent a lot of time for nothing,  

Rollback is the only option

imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

WTF... there will always be exploits. There will always be new players. This is f*cking stupid.

Ah a money glitcher, good on you f*cking retard.

cksiz
  • cksiz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

I'm struggling to keep more than 60k in the bank at lvl 27. I can't even name a money exploit in this game you retard.

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

I'd be willing. Not that it matters.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

No he's right, any online game usually keeps getting patch for ages as they find more and more.

And there always will be new players as well.

imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

I'm struggling to keep more than 60k in the bank at lvl 27. I can't even name a money exploit in this game you retard.

60k at level 27, wiow what a pony

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:57 AM

I lost my character, but that doesn't mean I want others to lose theirs. All I want is my character back or at least allow me to recreate him with his money and rank back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users