Quantcast

» «
Photo

So After all the hype. Heres a honest review.

104 replies to this topic
freedom
  • freedom

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

Imma start off by saying that this game was being developed from 2008 They say

for a game that has been in development that long, GTA has not lived up to what I expected 

Everytime I or Someone point out the facts about this game we get a bunch a fukin trolls who agree with me but pride wont show it... anyways

Ive been sayin since day 1, GTA5 was just BASICALLY data (maps,actions,image files,sounds etc.) but fanboys say otherwise, sayin shyt like the "missions was alright"," what other game is ther to play" 

stop fukkin defending Rockstar and their bull... this game is not a huge step up from gta 4, actually its a step down with better-sharper-lighting graphics and physics but some people so happy exploring the bottom of the ocean or up on da mountains dey not noticing that. THEY JUST TALK ABOUT MAP SIZE.

the world is a big empty world that you CANT interact with. This is "GTA 5" ??? I thought that there would be more interiors, and they would had stuff you can interact with

Features have been removed, (romance,weight,Food,Gangwars,Recruitment, buying houses)

--Theres literally nothing to do after you complete the SP mode

--ONLINE barley works.

Even online got boring. Played with some buddies (N) .... it sucks when you put in work for RP and cash and at the end you lose ur character cause the servers aint stable

I Pre-ordered this game, Paid for it in advance, Got so hype for it

and now i gotta say, GTA 5 is a failure. 

Rockstar misslead-robbed a lot ppl

I don't come here too much, & I don't know if this post is real or not(infact don't tell me) but MY GOD this post is the best post I have ever read on these forums.

I can't enough of:

"GTA V is basically data"

I am in tearsof laughter!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh god

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

I think there's already a topic for user reviews of the game. You'll have more luck in there.

swagbucks
  • swagbucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:53 PM Edited by swagbucks, 07 October 2013 - 05:55 PM.

:sui: ... this game is ah step back from iv ? now you just clowning. this sh*t is one of the best gta to date. the f*ck is wrong with this forum and new generation of gamers. ALSO, how was that ah f*cking review ? was nothing more then ah bitching rant.   :miranda:

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

They didn't mislead or lie to you. The game is simply not to your liking. I don't know what the hell people were expecting.

swagbucks
  • swagbucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

This time with GTA V, I see players seem to lose interest, avoid talking about missions, avoid sharing every bit of location explored or an in-game item found ( like jetpack ) and don't even see any one sharing those interesting GTA SA/IV hidden locations/stunt jumps/side activities/best finishing time/etc.... like dealing with such a massive area of GTA SA or magnificent Citysearch of GTA 4 drained a lot of my energy and time into exciting and fun parts of playing the game but I don't feel like that when compared to GTA 5.

This should tell everything about where GTA V stands out from a players perspective.

Yes because the forum his full of little kids complaining and calling people fanboy on a Gtaforum, Wtf its a gta fan forum what do they expect.

If you interested in people sharing the findings and talking about the game then you have to visit http://www.reddit.co...randTheftAutoV/

This forum is a lost cause and thats a real shame.

thanks for the link. seems like less kids and bitching. 

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:04 PM Edited by Jimmy Darmody, 07 October 2013 - 06:05 PM.

They didn't mislead or lie to you. 

They actually did.

franklin-binoculars-gi.jpg

This was a lie. Or misleading on the very least. (Binoculars in the game)

"Treasures can be found underwater, but NPCs will be looking for them too"

That's also a lie. 

This is just to name a COUPLE. Because there are way more.

Call us trolls and haters, just don't say we got no reason to be dissapointed...

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

Your grammar is terrible, how can you expect to be taken seriously?

They need to create a separate board where everyone can post their complaints. The negativity has killed this forum.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

On most things they still have those telescopes and plenty of treasures are underwater.

People act like Rockstar personally robbed them or something. Some of you guys are worse than music elitists who scream sellout when their favorite band has more than ten fans.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

They need to create a separate board where everyone can post their complaints. The negativity has killed this forum.

I agree. I want to post about funny things that happen in the game or rare cars we find or missions or whatever but every other thread is somebody acting like Rockstar victimized them because the game was not whatever they had in their head.

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

That's your opinion... I respect it but I simply cannot understand how you can think it a step back from IV... In IV, all you could do was missions.

Also, GTA Online is amazing. It's just not very stable unfortunatly... But give it time! It will work very good eventualy.

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:13 PM Edited by Jimmy Darmody, 07 October 2013 - 06:13 PM.

On most things they still have those telescopes and plenty of treasures are underwater.

That was preety retarded. From that point of view, why do people make a big deal for "more cars" if there's already 100?

They did lie and mislead. I'm not saying i got robbed. I'm just saying that we did have LEGIT expectations that were not met. 

LzInFaMouSzL
  • LzInFaMouSzL

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

The game is a f*cking piece of sh*t.. I'll never buy another game from R* again.

freedom
  • freedom

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

They didn't mislead or lie to you. 

They actually did.

franklin-binoculars-gi.jpg

This was a lie. Or misleading on the very least. (Binoculars in the game)

"Treasures can be found underwater, but NPCs will be looking for them too"

That's also a lie. 

This is just to name a COUPLE. Because there are way more.

Call us trolls and haters, just don't say we got no reason to be dissapointed...

That'll teach you get your expectations build up on the often fickle & misleading business of marketing & fan hype.

Sure there's lots to be dissapointed about. But there's also alot of pretty awesome stuff in the game.

I've gotten caught in video game hype before, I am sure we all have. Best advice is to learn to lower your expectations, drastically.

If you really feel befouled by Rockstar send them a well worded polite email that expresses your dissapoint.

IceHot100
  • IceHot100

Out of Order

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

Honest review? I doubt it's a review...more like rant, your opinion so no offense. But why are you judging the game by how long it was in development time. Judge the end product, which in my opinion is amazing. Have you ever seen anything like this in other Open-World Games? Sleeping Dogs is the most recent one. It's not even a fraction of what GTA V is.

• G.S.T likes this

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:43 AM

Off topic - fun fact:

every time I read "your grammar is terrible" in my head it sounds like "your grandma is terrible!"

That makes me laugh.

So… yeah… back to topic now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users