» «

They should have just made 1 quality game

31 replies to this topic
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:29 AM

Most of your problems seem to have come from inflated expectations. I am frankly surprised they managed to fit a wilderness, a city, and a whole hick redneck town in the game and still managed to make the pedestrians and vehicles unique to each. You see crappy cars and campers in the hick part while the sports cars and luxury vehicles are more in the city. That's incredible.

I got to crash a duster plane into a cargo plane to steal the cargo plane. There's a whole military base to steal sh*t from. Matter of fact, I'm surprised by all the people that say it's light on content. Compared to what, exactly? Saints Row 2 may have had everything V has, but it didn't have three protagonists. Even then, V and SR2 are matched on content, not one over the other.

Speaking of SR comparisons, people keep comparing the driving physics and as someone who has played both games that is complete bullsh*t. SR's cars still have super grip from mars and bounce around like they're on the moon. GTA V cars just handle a bit tighter than they did in IV and you can control them in the air now. Plus you can pop all the tires if you want IV handling back.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Pass The Whiskey

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

Lmao the game is not GTA 4.5, if it was, It would have been better than this! There were so many things that they could have improved upon from IV but they just left it all behind.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users