» «
Photo

The Rockford Hills Family

12 replies to this topic
Air_Jordan615
  • Air_Jordan615

IrishKid

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:40 AM Edited by Air_Jordan615, 12 October 2013 - 04:18 AM.

i9W2vwt.png

"There is a thief in everyone"

History:               June 30, 1934 The last heist of John Dillinger. Also the start of a legend. That day, Robert Clark was born. Born in the slums of Liberty City. No one knew him. Clark grew up without a father. In his his teens, his mama had passed and he had no one left. 1950, He was 15 and on the streets. A drop out, no money and no friends. Not until that day. June 30, 1950. Robert Clark was celebrating his birthday alone with no one who cared about him. That day he was walking the backstreets, rummaging for food when he witnessed two criminals robbing a jewelry store. Robert screamed for help when the two thugs came up to them. They intimidated Robert like savage beasts, and made off with the jewels. It was that day that Robert Clark questioned his life. 

August 4, 1954. Robert is twenty and still homeless. Fed up with life he decides that enough is enough. He walks back to his alley and on the way, stumbles upon a pistol. Loaded with four shots. Then suddenly everything clicks. Robert Needed money and remembered how easy it was for those thugs to rob the jewelry store, so he decided what he had to do. Not what he wanted to do, but had to. Robert looked up, confident then walked into a local drugstore and robbed the clerk. As the clerk handed him a sack of cash, more than Robert ever had, the police arrived quicker than Robert had entered the building. Robert made way through the alley ways  for what seemed like hours when he hid Central Park. Robert realized he had stolen about one thousand dollars from them the drugstore. As clueless as he was about his life, it was clear he had to get out of Liberty City. Robert gets on the next boat out of the city.

January 7, 1955. After more than a year on the run, Robert finds himself in Los Santos. He made friends on the boat and most looked up to him. There was six of them including Robert. All of them followed Robert of the ship and into the vast city. None of them had a clue about what to do next. Robert had grown a taste for the life of crime.So they staked out in local restaurants planning for a heist. Thats when Robert thought of it. The Los Santos National Bank. The crew had takin to calling themselves The Clark Gang but Robert never thought of it as his gang.

January 15, 1955. They had planned everything out and had it ready. They ran into the national bank  and took hostages. Quickly, they had opened the massive vault door. There must have been one hundred thousand dollars. Robert led his crew into the vault and gathered the cash. Exiting the bank, the cops were waiting for them. The police open fired on Russell Hamilton, Roberts best man. Now only five, they exit through the alleys. The police are losing them. The gang then escapes through the sewers and makes it away from the police.

January 16, 1955. Robert Clark, public enemy. He was the talk of the town. The one who robbed the national bank. After making way with his cut, He separated himself with his crew as he mourned Russell.

June 30, 1996. Now sixty-two years old, Robert is a retired bank robber, living in Rockford Hills, enjoying the rest of his life. He has a wonderful family and would you know, his grandson John has a shared interest. John Clark is twenty-eight years old and is enjoying life but cant afford his lifestyle. After hearing his grandfathers story, he knows what to do.

February 12, 2000. John Clark starts the Rockford Hills Family. He gathered up all of his friends and they started planning. John was so eager and Robert  noticed. He wasn't about to let his grandson eagerly walk into a trap. Together, Robert taught John the ropes and before you know it, John is ready for his first score.

March 6, 2000. The Rockford Hills Family robs the bank successfully and makes way with one million dollars. When John returned home, he entered the dining room. John stood there, thunderstruck. Surprised maybe, but filled with grief

Robert Clark (1934-2000)

We are a clan on the Xbox 360, dedicated to missions and activities. We will be centered on heists when the feature arrives. We are a serious clan but we still have fun.

Roster:                                          Don

AirJordan615

RULE:     Must be serious. If we're doing a job, I don't want you running around like an idiot and the crew wont either.

If you do sign up, you need to be active on the forums!                  

APPLY:

Username(GTAF)
Answer Here 

Age (Optional)
Answer Here 

Xbox Live Gamertag
Answer Here 

Do you have a Headset?
Answer Here 

Time Zone
Answer Here 

What skills do you have?
Answer Here 

How often do you visit GTAForums?
Answer Here 

How Many gangs have you been in
Answer Here 

Anything else you might want to add
Answer Here 

i9W2vwt.png

ORMagic15
  • ORMagic15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Here is the link to our gang: http://socialclub.ro...kforhillsfamily We are small right now but would love to have some people to:

1) Do jobs/missions

2) Make money

3) Have fun

4) Do heists/robberies (when it comes out) 

Air_Jordan615
  • Air_Jordan615

IrishKid

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:30 PM Edited by Air_Jordan615, 09 October 2013 - 02:48 AM.

Also love to compete in darts, golf, and tennis!

We need more people if we ever want to compete or finish heists!

Feel free to join.

Tortoiseeeee
  • Tortoiseeeee

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

Username(GTAF)
Tortoiseeeee

Age (Optional)

Xbox Live Gamertag
Tortoise dM

Do you have a Headset?
Yes

Time Zone
London: GMT

What skills do you have?
See myself as a pretty good driver and would be happy to be a getaway driver for heists. Consider myself pretty smart (good at losing the police) and I'm good at getting the missions done(I don't mind staying behind to hold off attackers while the guys with the money take off.

Only joined a few days ago but been on frequently since then(everyday)

This will be my first but I'm ready to learn

I'm active on Xbox around three days through the week from about 6-10:30 pm and on weekends the majority of the time ( I work full time) how many members are you planning to have in the crew?

Air_Jordan615
  • Air_Jordan615

IrishKid

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:36 PM Edited by Air_Jordan615, 09 October 2013 - 10:38 PM.

Tortoise, I'm glad you signed up! I'm sorry for not replying sooner, i have school. I would love to play with you soon!I have seen crews that have 50 members and to me, you cant organize that. I was looking for maybe 8-10 members.

Zombiekiller001
  • Zombiekiller001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

Username(GTAF)
Zombiekiller001

Age (Optional)

Xbox Live Gamertag
Zombiekiller001

Do you have a Headset?
Yes

Time Zone
USA pacific

What skills do you have?
I'm a team player and I can and the psyco every team needs

I just joined so I couldn't tell ya

Well I have one with me and my buddy but that's it

Zombiekiller001
  • Zombiekiller001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

And I'm not to good at typing when I'm drinking haha
  • InternalSausage likes this

Air_Jordan615
  • Air_Jordan615

IrishKid

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:02 PM Edited by Air_Jordan615, 12 October 2013 - 10:15 PM.

Well I would love to have a psycho! haha

As long as you are open to strategy(not always) and mature

Add me on xbox live. AirJordan615

Yim555
  • Yim555

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

Username(GTAF)
Yim555

Age (Optional)

Xbox Live Gamertag
Dark Precision

Do you have a Headset?
Yes

Time Zone
Est
What skills do you have?
Gunman, Driving

Everyday

2 others, none being serious ppl yet

I need ppl I can trust if I'm going to pull of big heists

Air_Jordan615
  • Air_Jordan615

IrishKid

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

Im sorry guys i have been busy Add me when you are on GT: AirJordan615

JasonZN
  • JasonZN

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

Gta Forums Username/ Gamertag:

JasonZN

Do you have a headset:

No, but I'm a good listener and I can send messages fast

Time Zone:

GMT+2, but it doesn't matter because I'm online at different hours so yeah....

Skills:

Driving/Flying but I find I suck at algebra(Oh yeah that's my lame sense of humor)

How many gangs have you been in:

None, but I play well with others

How often do you use the gta forums:

I just joined but I'll be here often

Extras:

I have a $400 000 apartment we can use as a hangout or to plan heists in, and I am lvl 35 so I have access to high paying jobs so I can help you guys make money

Air_Jordan615
  • Air_Jordan615

IrishKid

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

Hey Jason, I would love to have you! I need people just add me on xbox live AirJordan615

Broken Legend
  • Broken Legend

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:36 PM Edited by Broken Legend, 25 October 2013 - 04:37 PM.

Username(GTAF)
Broken Legend

Age (Optional)

Xbox Live Gamertag
BoA Slash 

Do you have a Headset?
Yes 

Time Zone
CST

What skills do you have?
Good Shooter