Photo

Just curious..

6 replies to this topic
GrimeyBandz_
  • GrimeyBandz_

OG T3CH 9

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:18 AM Edited by T3CH 9, 07 October 2013 - 01:20 AM.

Hey everyone, I just have a simple question. More or less to see what you guys say. My friend is planning on smoking a blunt but, he lives with a brother, sister mom and dad. And he asked me for advise. Honestly, I don't know any good places to tell him to go. We both live in NY, a very busy area. An he's only 17. A lot of people on the street know him. I told him to go to the park and smoke but there's a lot of kids running around there, and he wouldn't wanna smoke Infront of a child. So, any suggestions on where I should tell him to go? He lives Ina really busy area, everyone is always walking down his block. I live only a block away from him. Just someone please give me a suggestion to get him off my back, thanks!

EDIT: He can't smoke in his bathroom either, his parents walk in on him in there all the time.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:19 AM

When you say he lives with "a brother", you mean a black guy?

GrimeyBandz_
  • GrimeyBandz_

OG T3CH 9

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:20 AM

No, he's actually white lol.

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Looking forward to GTA V PC's September release!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

Smoking Marijuana, while fun and harmless, is illegal. Take proper steps when deciding. For some it's as easy as just lighting up in their front room and relaxing. For others it isn't.

Since your friend feels nervous about where to do this, I'd make sure it's an area where he can relax. Paranoia is a side effect of marijuana use. If there are any friends who smoke it too I'd advise to go with them. Make sure for your first time it's someone you trust who is with you.

I'm sorry I couldn't give you any direct answers but I hope you'll have my advice. Stay safe.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

No, he's actually white lol.

Yeah it was a joke. Sneak into a police station and smoke it there, it's the last place anyone would suspect.

You're welcome :)

stu
  • stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:42 AM

The Four Seasons?

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Vietnam

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:03 AM

Why can't he just wait until night when there's nobody around? Or just blatantly smoke on the street in broad daylight, it doesn't really matter. Nobody will call the cops and if they do, the blunt will be over and he'll be inside watching Regular Show by the time they get there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users