Photo

Apartment Database: Photos Included

405 replies to this topic
mataleo
  • mataleo

Player Hater

• Members
  • Thailand

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:50 AM Edited by mataleo, 21 January 2015 - 10:50 AM.

what, 10 car apartament to get, so it will be not far where my buzzard heli and tank spawns?

KoBo_043
  • KoBo_043

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:32 AM

Just bought Tinsel 42. Thought @ 492K I was in for a treat, but the interior is smaller and less luxurious as the 282K apt 45 and 21.

Idc, got em for the garage only.

Should be some way to customize the apoartments, that would be fun
  • Quejki likes this

StingrayX2000
  • StingrayX2000

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:04 PM

So what is most important to you guys for apartments? For me its the 10 car garage and the view, I don't even care about the interior because I am hardly in it, but when I am I would rather look at an awesome view then a giant building, but on the inside having some extra whiskey shots.

KoBo_043
  • KoBo_043

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:20 AM

I think itvs nice having my 3 garagrs conveniently together.
Easier to switch my cars arround. Not quite sure how i'm going to sort them though.

I was thinking supers/sports/coupes in one, offroad/suv/muscle in 2nd bikes/"sellers" in 3rd. But thats orobably something for another thread

alverini
  • alverini

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:01 PM

Hi guys, I have some noob questions if you have time. I own 2 properties in GTA online. First is Tinsel Tower (bought for about 270k) and the second is garge near airport. Right now i have about 6milions and i need 3th 10 cars garage.

I am wondering if my Tinsel Tower apartment is enough for heist ? If it is, i am going to buy some cheap garage on the east, if it is not, i am going to buy "high end" apartment for about 500k (Del Perro is looking nice). Any thought?

KoBo_043
  • KoBo_043

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 February 2015 - 05:21 PM Edited by KoBo_043, 07 February 2015 - 05:21 PM.

Why wouldn't it be enough for heist? I own 3 Tinsels, 2 different interiors. But they all have the heist prep-room. So I think you'll be fine.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:40 PM

Hi guys, I have some noob questions if you have time. I own 2 properties in GTA online. First is Tinsel Tower (bought for about 270k) and the second is garge near airport. Right now i have about 6milions and i need 3th 10 cars garage.

I am wondering if my Tinsel Tower apartment is enough for heist ? If it is, i am going to buy some cheap garage on the east, if it is not, i am going to buy "high end" apartment for about 500k (Del Perro is looking nice). Any thought?

Tinsel Tower is fine. All high-end apartments come with the planning room.

Anthropomorphic
  • Anthropomorphic

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know if there indeed will be new apartments in the Heist Update?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know if there indeed will be new apartments in the Heist Update?

I fail to see why there would be.

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• D1RTY12
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 2 weeks ago

I woukd expect new properties a few months after heists. We gotta spend that money somewhere.

brightboy92
  • brightboy92

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Great thread, exactly what I needed in my search foy my first property!

I've decided i'ma go for either Eclipse Tower apt 40 or Weazel Plaza apt 101, as they have my favourite views.

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• D1RTY12
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted A week ago

Fair warning, Eclipse is still a war zone.

GunTotinHippie
  • GunTotinHippie

BeAsT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I moved away from there because the heist update has it crazy. I miss the high end cars that pass by tho.. Are high end apartments the same? I want a high end apartment with a new interior if possible.

EastsideLBC
  • EastsideLBC

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted A week ago

I moved away from there because the heist update has it crazy. I miss the high end cars that pass by tho.. Are high end apartments the same? I want a high end apartment with a new interior if possible.

Yup they're still the same. Only the planning room has heist stuff in it now. 3 Alta St, apt 57 is probably the cheapest choice that still has a nice view (faces south and west). But I bought it because of how close it is to the airport (you can see it from inside), and very close to the hospital with the helipad. 

GunTotinHippie
  • GunTotinHippie

BeAsT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

i'll remember that... I came down to the city to complete daily objectives and was met with gun fire lol 

thepolishpackage
  • thepolishpackage

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

trading in my eclipse towers home tonight tired of having to get in passive mode to enter and leave my garage. is there any apartments with a 10 garage with a beach view?

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users