Apartment Database: Photos Included

385 replies to this topic
Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:00 PM

Majestic #51....some of the beach at night and my Vinewood sign view.

rhsn.jpg

c24o.jpg

v4sj.jpg

AlynFate
  • AlynFate

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:24 AM Edited by AlynFate, 19 December 2013 - 11:32 AM.

I don't know if anyone will need this, 4 Integrity Way, Apt 35, 247K apartment.
nLKGIl3.jpg
vYergMy.jpg
Kx904vW.jpg

One thing weird about this apartment is, the garage don't have any exiting animation, when you drive your car out you will teleport to where the 801 at.
8KzeSpP.jpg

Garage exit.
gyWJfw4.jpg
hYsdEpp.jpg
  • Toke likes this

Babyhandslamm87
  • Babyhandslamm87

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:16 PM

Is just me, or am I the only one in love with alta? Apt 57 I think... LSC is a straight shot down the road over the bridge ... MMI is only one block away... Ammunation is one block away ...it a lot closer than most to the impound lot... It's right in the heart of the city and bad ass garage entrance! The views are gorgeous if you like bridges and skyscrapers! .....

Never mind... Don't move there! It's all mine! :)
  • coach_wargo likes this

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:50 AM

Just bought the Eclipse Tower, Apt 40

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• D1RTY12
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

Is just me, or am I the only one in love with alta? Apt 57 I think... LSC is a straight shot down the road over the bridge ... MMI is only one block away... Ammunation is one block away ...it a lot closer than most to the impound lot... It's right in the heart of the city and bad ass garage entrance! The views are gorgeous if you like bridges and skyscrapers! .....

Never mind... Don't move there! It's all mine! :)

I love Alta 57 for all the reasons you mentioned, plus the subway is right across the street for a quick underground get away.

mneilan
  • mneilan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

i had the 125k one but got 391k and love the view of the city and the view at night is amazing 

tomuk3
  • tomuk3

cake

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:57 AM

I went with Richards, the $400k apartment gets crowded in public lobbies and due to the current state of online servers you can come out of your garage and get blown up...

I wish they did something else to apartments, such as access to the roof, or a helipad.

• ten-a-penny and TechnixReacto like this

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:10 AM

Probably has been answered but which apartment is the one at the end of the Online Trailer?

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:22 PM

Tinsel tower . Expensive one

G.Dot10
  • G.Dot10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:06 AM

what's better? weazel plaza 101 vs tinsel towers 29 vs eclipse 9?

The Khamelion
  • The Khamelion

The Drifter

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:10 AM

0_0.jpg

The view from Del Perro Heights Apartment 20. This is the reason I love this apartment... its close to the ground, and has a great view of a somewhat popular four way intersection, with no tall buildings blocking the view of the hills in the distance. Not to mention its only a block away from the beach.

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Why are women made from sand?

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:23 AM

what's better? weazel plaza 101 vs tinsel towers 29 vs eclipse 9?

I wouldn't get live at Eclipse towers, personally, murder capital of L.S. with all the people who camp there and half the time, because everyone has that one apartment, it's chaos outside.

I used to live in Tinsel towers and really enjoyed it. Really nice location and close to a lot of useful stores, LSC, Ammunation, Suburban, I believe It's close to a barber also. The only dislike I had was the garage placement, It's right on a sidewalk, and when the NPC's are walking, some of the time you run them over, and risk a wanted level.

I moved to Weazel Plaza into Apt 70, because of the view of the beach that It has. I really enjoy Weasel Plaza and am happy with my move from Tinsel. Multiple entrances/exits, I love the garage placement, as it is located in it's own little private court. The only dislike is of how far exiting your apartment out onto the street is from the garage.

Personally, Between the choices you listed, I would highly recommend Weasel Plaza.

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

I think what this thread needs is to include what direction the views are for each of the high end properties. My biggest concern when buying the most expensive properties is how great the view is, as I'm sure that's what everyone is concerned about also.

Eclipse Towers, Apartment 31 - $400,000 - Views North and West (Views of the Vinewood Hills, kinda boring view --> http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jZ6Ydp25854)
Eclipse Towers, Apartment 40 - $391,000 - Views South and East (My preference as I'd rather see the entire city of Los Santos, Great view at night --> http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-Zz8Tgl950Y)

Can't find any of the other 2 Eclipse Tower apartments on youtube. (No one wants to buy a lower tiered apartment when the most expensive cost less than $50,000 more, plus be on the bottom floor)

Weazel Plaza, Apartment 101 - $335,000 - Views North East and South East (My second choice of views, can view entire city --> http://www.youtube.c...h?v=a5EKB0diqE8)

I was highly considering Weazel Plaza Apt 101, but now I'm convinced on buying Eclipse Towers, Apartment 40. It is on the 4th floor, you can view the entire city, best view at night IMO, and located in the richer part of the city.

•  

I agree with this - but otherwise, this was the MOST USEFUL POST I've read to date on this website... good work OP Lady Deathbane!

Also it would be cool if someone could post the map with the locations too - I'd do it but my streaming PC took a poop so I'll have to buy another one.. If no one has done this by the time I'm back up and running I'll do it.

Barry Spock
  • Barry Spock

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:35 AM Edited by Barry Spock, 11 January 2014 - 07:35 AM.

I don't know if anyone will need this, 4 Integrity Way, Apt 35, 247K apartment.
nLKGIl3.jpg
vYergMy.jpg
Kx904vW.jpg

One thing weird about this apartment is, the garage don't have any exiting animation, when you drive your car out you will teleport to where the 801 at.
8KzeSpP.jpg

Garage exit.
gyWJfw4.jpg
hYsdEpp.jpg

First couple pics should be added to the first post, since it's not mentioned there.

I like this apt. I move around A LOT because of all the moeny and I find this is the least used which means less chance of being gunned down at the entrance

BUT

It's buggy. Does anyone else's game freeze when going into the garage, or when first joining the game from this position?

Doesn't happen every time but a lot more than any other apt I've lived at.

• Toke likes this

kailomonkey
  • kailomonkey

Gunman of Fort Carson

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:59 PM

I experimented and can confirm that if you get a Stripper's number, she will only come to a High End appartment. If you think anyone would be interested to know.

Also what quality do you require for view photos? I could take a picture with the camera phone ingame or use my real camera phone to snap the screen, but I have nothing else.

• bruvs-mcfc likes this

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:23 AM

I experimented and can confirm that if you get a Stripper's number, she will only come to a High End appartment. If you think anyone would be interested to know.

Also what quality do you require for view photos? I could take a picture with the camera phone ingame or use my real camera phone to snap the screen, but I have nothing else.

in-game camera would be better than a photo of your TV - best quality comes from video capture cards but we don't expect you to do that.

The Khamelion
  • The Khamelion

The Drifter

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:28 AM

I'm gunning for Eclipse Towers: Apartment 40. I personally think that it has the best view in the game (the only downside being the lack of a line of sight to the ferris wheel), as it has the perfect combination of the entire city skyline as well as a window facing the hills/Vinewood sign. I believe it is also the highest apartment in the game.

I would like to ask here though: what are the problems with it? Please, do not say that it is a war ground. I love to see police action/players roaming outside of my window. Makes the apartment feel more alive. The only issue I seem to have is that there is not enough greenery around the outside, and the location is not great. At my current Del Perro Heights Apartment, there is no luxury view whatsoever, but outside is perfect. Great grass and trees near the front door and cool garage exit. Outside of the apartment, from the front door, you can see the beach - only two blocks away. But I want a nice view.

I would also like to ask: should I move, or should I stay where I am. Money is not an issue. Also, please do not say to move to any other apartment. If I move, its to Eclipse 40.  

MostAwesomeUsername
  • MostAwesomeUsername

The Beast

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:56 PM

I love the $223,000 apartment as it has the best view in my opinion and is the same as the 500K one - Just different view

Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

leader of State Trooper's PD [SAST]

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:13 PM

i has a crappy apartment with 2 car garage near Los Santos airport & heliport

I love the $223,000 apartment as it has the best view in my opinion and is the same as the 500K one - Just different view

i would love dis,it's da 1 with a 10 car garage right?

XGreen-ViperX
  • XGreen-ViperX

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:33 AM

Alta st Apt 57 -

i bought this one for several reasons,some cosmetic others tactical/advantage

planning board and 10 car is a must have for future (heists)

the location is central to lots of things needed helipad ,gunshop,mors mutual(a quick run to get that car someone just toasted for you),simeons place(quick to get home after a job.. to name a few. 

Across the road is the underground entrance to the subway....this is invaluable when i have a 4 star wanted lvl i can see my Apt on the map easily so head straight for it and bam right down the tunnel to escape my wanted lvl,even from some players who drive around in circles looking for my blip (they must be blind,honestly)

Also being honest,most of the Glitcher players bought the most expensive Apt -(eclipse towers) early on so most times you have tools hanging around those ones killing everyone on site and just griefing for the sake of slaking their boredom thirst cause they have every vehicle/tank/buzzard that you can get  :angry:

.The only other Apt i think id like would be weazel towers,but thats only cause my crew lives there as the residence of choice.

GV 

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:41 PM

I live in alta, I used to live in integrity way which was good apart from it would always freeze me. It used to happen to anyone who wanted to visit me as well. Is this just for me or did this happen to anyone else?

X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:37 PM

Is there a High End Apt located near a LS Customs? Cause im pretty satisfied with my Mid End Apt, The Royale.

XGreen-ViperX
  • XGreen-ViperX

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:55 PM

@ X12-1992 -

The Alta st apt complex has 2 LS customs within .62 and .63 of a mile to the front door(i was checking yesterday to see which was closer  :lol: ) it has gun shops and helipad close too, i think this Apt is very central to all things needed.

Cheers GV

• coach_wargo likes this

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:12 AM

I have del perro with my 1st character and its not too far from things I need but my 2nd character needs a high end apt. I like del perro but I wouldnt mind a different location. The thing I really like about del perro is its not over populated with street wars. What other locations have the least amount of chaos?

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:03 AM

Does Integrity Way have all the same features as the other high ends listed in the OP?

creamofpayne
  • creamofpayne

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

Although it's a little late and probably not worth it, but it'd be nice to make a new thread with an active OP. OP hasn't been on the forums since October.

francool08
  • francool08

Guay

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:55 AM

• LINKS BROKEN
  • Richards Majestic, Apt 4 - 10-car garage - $241,000 - [view 1view 2]

Gaitux
  • Gaitux

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:07 PM

Great thread!

Kachii
  • Kachii

This isn't even my final form

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:38 AM

Hope the OP will update this when the HL update is released.

Simon.C
  • Simon.C

JDM I Stance I Cars I

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:49 PM

How many garage spaces does the Spanish Ave apt 1 garage have??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users