• Ciaran

Shut up, Sit down and Relax

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

Is there any differences between Weazel Plaza apt 70 and Richards majesctic apt 54?  besides the garages entrance. i own Richards majestic but the garage is a pain because my car keeps hitting the door

There is no Apt. 54 in Richards Majestic. There's Apt. 4 & Apt. 51. Anyway, the view will obviously be different in any apartment. I don't own at Weasel Plaza so I can't confirm it, but the garage entrance looks to me like it'd be awkward there. For what it's worth, I have a Sandking XL (not lowered), and I've never hit my garage door at Tinsel Towers Apt. 29.

Is there any differences between Weazel Plaza apt 70 and Richards majesctic apt 54?  besides the garages entrance. i own Richards majestic but the garage is a pain because my car keeps hitting the door

There is no Apt. 54 in Richards Majestic. There's Apt. 4 & Apt. 51. Anyway, the view will obviously be different in any apartment. I don't own at Weasel Plaza so I can't confirm it, but the garage entrance looks to me like it'd be awkward there. For what it's worth, I have a Sandking XL (not lowered), and I've never hit my garage door at Tinsel Towers Apt. 29.

Yeah couldnt remember the apt number. but everytime i leave the garage the car hits the door

stripedhemi
  • stripedhemi

BF Surfer Cruisers

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:46 AM

This is the 205,000K one.  Del Perro. Across the street from Bahama Mama's and close to the beach.

Entrance:

0_0.jpg

Other side of room view:

0_0.jpg

One of the views:

0_0.jpg

Bedroom (down the stais you have your bedroom closet and bathroom and a little hallway with a sitting bench infront of a window)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Office

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Other views:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

that's the one I have :)  closest to the beach so I can jump on freeway and head outta town! always spend my time out of the city..

• Somalia757 likes this

stripedhemi
  • stripedhemi

BF Surfer Cruisers

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:58 AM

• Del Perro Heights, Apt 20 - 10-car garage - $205,000

Here are my pictures of this one

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

and a bonus of some police action going on a few minutes ago outside, lol

0_0.jpg

This is my one too, wanted a 10 car garage near the beach for quick exit out of the city as I rarely spend anytime down there :)

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:30 AM

I have the 400k apartment and i want better views but I cant decide between weazel 70, weazel 101 or richards majestic 51. The views I want are views of the beach and pier, sunset over the hills and some city for the lights. anyone know the best apartment that has all 3 of these? 

Weazel 101 has veiws of the city, the Vinewood sign, the mountains, and the ocean.

It's also one of the most convenient garage entrances.

I originally owned a Tinsel Towers apartment and just recently moved to Weazel Plaza. Love it there.

Munkeyhaus
  • Munkeyhaus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

Just wanted to say this thread got me lurking here and eventually got me to not only choose a place, but join the forums too. :)

I ended up getting the Richards Majestic, Apt. 51. Geat view of the pier, can still look down at the street (not as well as Tinsel, but decent). I think the one "con" is the garage ramp - it's just really small and not great to shoot right in from a getaway. I can deal with it though.

I think the one, great practical apartment is Tinsel 29 for all the reasons that Thoren66 mentioned a few pages back. The garage entrance is perfect and the clothes shop its next to is a Poisonby's, so it has most the clothing options the game offers (not sure about hats though). It is indeed the same view as the one in the GTAO trailer, so there's that. I was tempted to trade places with the stimulus, but I still like my view.

• FirstLadyofGTA likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Joins Heist; Asks host to give him 15% cut

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:44 AM

Are these houses with 10 garages considered as high-end that can be used to plan heists?

Munkeyhaus
  • Munkeyhaus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:25 PM Edited by Munkeyhaus, 07 November 2013 - 03:28 PM.

Yes. All high end apartments with 10 car garages have a blueprint of the city in one of the rooms that eventually will become your planning room.

luisniko
  • luisniko

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

Thanks, bro. Gotta buy the cheapest one then. If I knew I'd get the Stimulus, I wouldn't have bought the garage for 80k

• coach_wargo likes this

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• D1RTY12
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:51 PM

Thanks, bro. Gotta buy the cheapest one then. If I knew I'd get the Stimulus, I wouldn't have bought the garage for 80k

I did the same thing :/

IHerbert
  • IHerbert

We All Herbert

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:08 PM

For those interested in low end apts., 2057 Vespucci Blvd. is the best.
Only $7,000 more than the cheapest property, an Ammu-Nation literally right down the street, a gas station around the corner, and a quick bike ride away from the beach. Garage comfortably fits 2 cars and a bike. ATM right near the door for some quick cash from unsuspecting NPCs.

And there's always a couple Triads hanging around, ready for some GTA fun.

Here's some photos.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

As you can see, beautiful views of blotted out sunlight and silhouetted trees. 

Exterior. One of the few reasons I bought this specific place. Looks much nicer than those ugly high-rises, IMO.

0_0.jpg

• Kinkade likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

House is pretty much pointless. I wouldn't suggest people to buy house unless the one with 10-car garage. Instead, they can buy a standalone 2-6 car standalone garage which may be cheaper depending on location.

GTA-Bobski
  • GTA-Bobski

Freeroamer

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:52 AM

Just some extra pics from the Richards Majestic building.

Apartment entrance

hathkva.jpg

Garage entrance

TDmNBP2.jpg

Roof with helipad, and in GTAO with a parachute too so you can basejump to the entrance

5AJ06EJ.jpg
  • Crimson Glyph likes this

Crimson Glyph
  • Crimson Glyph

Garfunkel Squirts

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:32 AM

Richards Majectic 51 is my favorite, simply because it's not Eclipse Towers. I feel like there's constantly someone at the garage of that place waiting for you to exit. Granted, I think Eclipse 40 has the best view of them all, but Richards gives you a good view, and it's in a better location.

Crimson Glyph
  • Crimson Glyph

Garfunkel Squirts

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

Yeah couldnt remember the apt number. but everytime i leave the garage the car hits the door

I have a Sandking XL, and it comes out fine, although, I have my suspension lowered to Competition.

Scumbag_Dave
  • Scumbag_Dave

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:11 AM

The OP is missing an entire High End Apartment building from the list. This is two Apartments, namely 4 Integrity Way Apt. 30 ($235k) and Apt. 35. ($247k)

Also, if the OP is still being updated, here's a nice video that does a bunch of the work for you.

IDK how to embed, I'm new here. 1st post!

Noticed this too. I bought my first high-end apartment yesterday and went for the $247K one. Bought cause of it's central location.

I bought this one too for the exact same reason. Happy with the interior, 10 car garage, and location, and didn't have to fork out $400k!!!

GTA-Bobski
  • GTA-Bobski

Freeroamer

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

I made this gallery in imgur with most of the ingame property internetpages so you don't have to start GTA V to take a look. It doesn't has Richards Majestic apt. 51 because that's what I bought so it wasn't on the map anymore.

• coach_wargo likes this

Ksealoha
  • Ksealoha

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

Wow i can tell a girl did this thread... Its so organized! Lol gj and thank you.

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:56 PM

Is it me or are all of the high end apartments located near jack, flippin' squat? 0605 Spanish Avenue is closer to everything than any high end apartment. 

lonestranger
  • lonestranger

Texture Artist

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

Is it me or are all of the high end apartments located near jack, flippin' squat? 0605 Spanish Avenue is closer to everything than any high end apartment.

Compared to 0605 Spanish avenue, Tinsel Towers is about the same distance from LS Customs and a clothing store.

IHerbert
  • IHerbert

We All Herbert

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:42 PM Edited by IHerbert, 14 November 2013 - 11:46 PM.

Anyone have an idea what the best middle end apt. is?

Interested in buying one, but don't know which one is worth the six digits. 

Take into account proximity to LCS, etc. 

• MeatSafeMurderer likes this

CsDaKillah
  • CsDaKillah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

I live in the $80.000 one... :panic:

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• V Staff
  • Ireland
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:43 PM

Hey,  I'm thinking of moving from Weazel plaza apt 70 to tinsel towers  apt 26 for a change of scenery because i want a city view, just wondering. Do you think its worth moving there? 

Kiz_
  • Kiz_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

Is there an apartment not with Eclipse tower decor but a 10car garage?

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• V Staff
  • Ireland
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:21 PM Edited by Ciaran., 23 November 2013 - 03:24 PM.

Hey,  I'm thinking of moving from Weazel plaza apt 70 to tinsel towers  apt 29 for a change of scenery because i want a city view, just wondering. Do you think its worth moving there?

Daemian
  • Daemian

Merryweather Security Lt

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:01 AM Edited by Daimondl, 02 December 2013 - 08:05 AM.

Some pictures of the Weazel 26 ? I have the 101 but the views aren't great, it looks blurry and when something it's happening outside you can't see it from the window. 

If someone has the weazel 26 on Ps3, could you give me your GT to be able to see the views personally ?

Mila_Rose88
  • Mila_Rose88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:15 PM

Absolutely love the Majestic, especially the apartment with the view of the pier near the beach. Probably has one of the best sunsets/sunrises over the ocean. :)

Daemian
  • Daemian

Merryweather Security Lt

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:30 AM

Absolutely love the Majestic, especially the apartment with the view of the pier near the beach. Probably has one of the best sunsets/sunrises over the ocean. :)

I'm thinking of buying it, one question to anyone who has the Richards 51, the views are renderized ? I hate how some buildings don't render correctly and they look blurry when they're far away.
What about the garage entrance ? It seems a little narrow.

Mila_Rose88
  • Mila_Rose88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:14 PM

I'm thinking of buying it, one question to anyone who has the Richards 51, the views are renderized ? I hate how some buildings don't render correctly and they look blurry when they're far away.
What about the garage entrance ? It seems a little narrow.

The garage entrance is decent. The only thing you will have to worry about is cars spawning in front of it.

GTA-Bobski
  • GTA-Bobski

Freeroamer

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:20 AM Edited by GTA-Bobski, 08 December 2013 - 06:39 AM.

The garage entrance is decent. The only thing you will have to worry about is cars spawning in front of it.

I find that actually an advantage if they're 9k cars, I just put them in the garage and sell them later. 

Anyway, here's a gallery with 21 pics of Richards Majestic apartment 51. Some interior, the 3 security cams and the day & night view.

And a view of the street,

0nr5Giu.jpg

Babyhandslamm87
  • Babyhandslamm87

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:02 AM

http://rsg.ms/1bSPrqz.

Alta st apt 57 views. If I knew how to post pictures on here I would save u the trouble! ...teach me
Edit ... Just look up photos by babyhandslamm on rock star social club

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users