Photo

Can't Get Crew Emblem

11 replies to this topic
tjbyrum1
  • tjbyrum1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

I am crew level 10, been in the crew for a few days, and cannot put the Emblem on my jackets.  They're locked.

I am, however, able to put it on my bike.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

I cant even get my emblem to show on the damn social club website.

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

Trust me, right now you don't want to put it on your shirts.

There's no way to remove it, and it will show up on every piece of clothing that can display an emblem after that.

Eagleheart
  • Eagleheart

U.S. Monsanto

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

There's no way to remove it, and it will show up on every piece of clothing that can display an emblem after that.

Ugh... really? I have the option to add crew logo when I'm clothes shopping but if what you say is true imma hold off on that (don't really like our emblem anyways lol).

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

Ugh... really? I have the option to add crew logo when I'm clothes shopping but if what you say is true imma hold off on that (don't really like our emblem anyways lol).

Yeah.. I put my crew emblem on a baseball tee, right on the back. started getting sick of seeing it and figured id like to just see my regular shirt again to change it up. No option to remove. Figured I'd just put on a different one, emblem was slapped on all of them.

I got lucky and am not stuck wearing it anymore, I guess shortly after I set the emblem, that little bit of progress I made (like an hour or so of just playing around) didn't sync to the cloud and next time I logged on the emblem was off. I refuse to put it back on until there is a clear option to remove it haha,

playboyvercetti
  • playboyvercetti

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

smh theres so many f*cking problems with this f*cking game. a lot of it not even connection sh*t. they f*cked up forreal hyping it up like it was gonna be the greatest sh*t ever

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

X2

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:30 AM

X2
X3.

Also just got to the emblem section and click it off, I've done it plenty of times. . . Am I the only player who explores everything a game can do?

Abed Nadir
  • Abed Nadir

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

I'm the opposite lol, mines disappeared from my shirt and I want it on every piece of clothing. 

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

There should be an Option (After purchasing an Emblem), in Select -> Inventory -> Emblem On Off :)

Gta CreatureUK
  • Gta CreatureUK

Drop Dead Nightmare CREW

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

I was aloud to put my emblem on clothing straight away and you have to be level 10 to put it on your car.

I think having a emblem on the back looks fricking amazing as long as you obviously have a decent emblem

looniticman
  • looniticman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:14 AM

i bought my emblem for myshirt but soon it just dissapeared and i can't find a option to get it back, even my crew shirt is messed up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users