Photo

The Office Season 9 is....

5 replies to this topic
Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

the worst piece of sh*t I've ever seen in my life. Characters like Dwight Schrute and the Nard Dog, reduced to mere caricatures of themselves. It was so bad, it made me un-enjoy the previous 8 seasons.

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Later, losers.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

It was the weakest of Seasons, sure.

I loved the finale though.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

Seriously? It was good to see Michael back, but it's like they just stopped caring...Dwight isn't Dwight anymore, god knows what happened to Andy, they split Erin and Andy up for some reason, Pam is soooooo annoying, Jims almost as bad, Nelly is totally superfluous, don't know why she's even in it, the bit in episode one where Dwight keeps falling off the wire was hilarious, apart from that - bleurgh

It's soiled my memory of the previous 8 seasons.

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Later, losers.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

I think they were on a time limit, There was a rush.

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

Part-time spy, full-time maniac

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

the worst piece of sh*t I've ever seen in my life. Characters like Dwight Schrute and the Nard Dog, reduced to mere caricatures of themselves. It was so bad, it made me un-enjoy the previous 8 seasons.

This happens when a show out-stays it's welcome

I will have to disagree with what you say about it being the worst though. Scrubs series 9 was the worst thing to ever be on TV imo, and the most painful, as the previous 8 seasons were amazing, and they had a fantastic ending to season 8 that would be right up there with the best sitcom finales of all time, and maybe best TV finales of all time, it was a beautiful ending, a perfect mix of happy, optimistic but also sad, which fit the show perfectly. Season 9 was awful, they brought it back when they didn't need to, some characters like the janitor were gone, others were reduced to guest roles like JD, and cox, turk and kelso were more like background and the new main characters were unlikeable. It didn't ruin the previous 8 seasons I think saying that is stupid, cos I jsut pretend season 9 never happened, it just didn't happen, scrubs had 8 seasons, anyone who challenges me on that gets locked in a water tower.

TheRealBars
  • TheRealBars

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:34 AM Edited by TheRealBars, 07 October 2013 - 05:35 AM.

This happens when a show out-stays it's welcome

I will have to disagree with what you say about it being the worst though. Scrubs series 9 was the worst thing to ever be on TV imo, and the most painful, as the previous 8 seasons were amazing, and they had a fantastic ending to season 8 that would be right up there with the best sitcom finales of all time, and maybe best TV finales of all time, it was a beautiful ending, a perfect mix of happy, optimistic but also sad, which fit the show perfectly. Season 9 was awful, they brought it back when they didn't need to, some characters like the janitor were gone, others were reduced to guest roles like JD, and cox, turk and kelso were more like background and the new main characters were unlikeable. It didn't ruin the previous 8 seasons I think saying that is stupid, cos I jsut pretend season 9 never happened, it just didn't happen, scrubs had 8 seasons, anyone who challenges me on that gets locked in a water tower.

Agreed, Scrubs season 9 is a spin-off, not part of the main series, hell it never happened in my book.

Seems like they just tacked on some of the scrubs characters on a new series, hoping they would make it just as successful...

The office has been dead for me ever since Steve Carell left the series, i tried watching the newer series but failed to even watch all episodes let alone enjoy them.

It seems like a complete different show compared to the early seasons.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users