Photo

Isn't it crazy ?

4 replies to this topic
Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

First we have this 9th paradigm thing on Epsilon, now we have The Benz talking about GTA 6, thing is... We are on the 9th generation of consoles which means... There could be a connection between the GTA V easter eggs and Console generations. I think that there's much more on Epsilon Program to be solved, just like the 5 tracts, which is still a mystery.  

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if they were connected in some way or another. Rockstar's notorious for sneaky references like that.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if they were connected in some way or another. Rockstar's notorious for sneaky references like that.

What got me was that Leslie talked about GTA 6 so open... And Rockstar isn't like this unless they were onto something. I won't be surprised but Mind blown if Deepthroatgta4 appears soon in this forum.

Pooyan Cyrus
  • Pooyan Cyrus

Drake stole my notebook :(

• Members
  • Mars
  • Helpfulness Award [Concepts]
    Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

@Edward-Is-A-Flunky45: I remember you saying: "We should wait at least 2 years to see him again." and now, you've turned 180 degrees from your previous opinion.

Anyway, I hope that the next game will be in HD era and not Next-Gen Era. I hate reboots.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

@Edward-Is-A-Flunky45: I remember you saying: "We should wait at least 2 years to see him again." and now, you've turned 180 degrees from your previous opinion.

Anyway, I hope that the next game will be in HD era and not Next-Gen Era. I hate reboots.

As I gather new info... But thanks for commenting !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users