Photo

Sandking GTAO Locations

35 replies to this topic
Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

Get in a truck and drive around Sandy Shores.

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:51 AM Edited by MAR10HD, 20 October 2013 - 04:51 AM.

Always see them in sandy shores roads going around the mountains not so much the cities. I know for a fact tho that one does spawn at the beach just near the ferris wheel and the sprunk jump + sea sharks. Id say if you keep leaving/coming back to that spot you will eventually get one. Should always  be xl in this spot. YES this is online saw it on there about 2 days ago.

Edit: Same place as SP

lonestranger
  • lonestranger

Texture Artist

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:39 PM Edited by lonestranger, 02 November 2013 - 09:19 PM.

While Sandkings often do drive around in Blaine County, many times you'll drive from Los Santos all the way out there only to find another truck model only. Rebels, Bisons, Sadlers, or whatever. Offline, there's always a parked Sandking XL on the beach beside the pier during the day. Offline, however, I've personally never seen one there, and definitely not an SWB. I found a very reliable and repeatable spawn location of parked Sandking XLs and SWBs (and BF Injections & Karin Sultans) in Online. The Land Act Reservoir.

9ojvnra.png

x64pOoC.jpg

MQhojJL.jpg

If it's not there, or if it's not the model you want (XL or SWB, rollbar or no rollbar), drive your personal vehicle up the road until you see the wind farm, or down the hill to the reservoir's pumphouse with the huge water pipes going over the hill.

And if you're looking for a BF Injection, there's one beside the pumphouse, just as it is in single player.

n1nz8p7.jpg

In online solo sessions, I've gone there multiple times in different vehicles and different weather, and usually (though not always) found one or more of them. I don't think vehicles seem to spawn there at night, so go there during the day. I can't say how early in the morning they start to appear, but the Sandkings at the top of the road seem to stop spawning at around 17:00, and Injections spawn instead.

0irOU33.jpg

And if you're looking for Sultans, they spawn there between 07:00 and 11:45.

H3Z8OxD.jpg
  • AndrosCelsum and BigBrother67 like this

DominatorC
  • DominatorC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

I'm in this invite only match and what I think is a glitch, Sandking XlS EVERYWHERE. All trails have them driving, driving right on the Sandy Shores Airfield and they won't stop spawning. If you want proof go on rockstar social club then go to my photos. My name on there is Dominatorch. Crazy though....

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:26 AM Edited by jerrodh7244, 14 November 2013 - 01:27 AM.

Blaine county. There is a good spawn point on a dirt road out by the Wind turbines, there was another topic it. Thats where i found mine cause I wanted the SWB and couldn't get it to spawn. 

EDIT: Haha the guy above me was the post I was talking about. Follow his directions thats where i got my SWB!

Cobnobbler95
  • Cobnobbler95

Head Hunter

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:29 AM

Cars don't necessarily spawn in the same locations they did in SP. 

When getting my first vehicle, I looked for the Vecca at a Vinewood Hills house, (I knew it was there since you need one for an Epsilon mission) but alas, no Vecca.

Good memory, remembering that it spawns there! BUT, there's one detail you didn't mention. The Vacca only spawns in that specific location during the Epsilon Program mission 'Assuming the Truth'. I would recommend to you all that you do not rely on spawn points that are exclusive to missions. Unless you intend to snag that special ride right then and there, don't bother memorizing the location, because it will not likely be there upon your return.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users