Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anybody find the Ubermacht Sentinel in online?

66 replies to this topic
Barcodee
  • Barcodee

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:21 PM

oh I bought a Rapid GT, it's beautiful and I love that car

I was a believer, but damn that thing doesn't turn well. On "The Commute" it's a good car, "Downtown Underground" or the like, however, it is terrible.

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:23 PM

oh I bought a Rapid GT, it's beautiful and I love that car

I was a believer, but damn that thing doesn't turn well. On "The Commute" it's a good car, "Downtown Underground" or the like, however, it is terrible.

I use it for Free Roam only

RominOctane
  • RominOctane

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:29 PM

Sentinels everywhere.  I always find rare cars like this 1 but it's not worth it to try to find them good homes. 

Sentinels everywhere.  I always find rare cars like this 1 but it's not worth it to try to find them good homes. 

Can you get me one please

keytarjunkie
  • keytarjunkie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:40 AM

I just found a Sentinel non-xs tonight in a session parked in the parking lot on the del perro pier. It was the first one I've noticed.

asilcenk
  • asilcenk

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:48 AM Edited by asilcenk, 20 January 2014 - 06:50 AM.

KgAyrQ.jpg

When you have a garage like mine they spawn at everywhere near weazel plaza :) Last weekend my friend and I was playing at invite only season, and I had 1 sentinel and 1 sentinel XS at my garage(black-blue ones). One of a sudden sentinels appears on the streets around my house with selection of colours. First time I saw that much sentinels on the street and I decided to steal some of them and make a good photo of my garage... :)

V4S
  • V4S

🌸 N1 sǝɹɐɔ 🌸

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:01 AM

you can get the xs one pop up by just having your spawn location to last location and changing sessions and waiting for a black one to zoom by you. I can only recall the hardtop convertible one popping up once (that i noticed) in my primary character thats rank 138 near martins house and it was only one parked. but when i made another character the hardtop convertible one starting to pop up like crazy!

0_0.jpg

billy-pilgrim
  • billy-pilgrim

*WMCC Leader**SURF Commissioner*

• WMCC
  • Canada

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:38 AM Edited by billypilgrim69, 20 January 2014 - 08:00 AM.

wow.  I literally decided 10 min ago that i was gonna hunt for the sentinel convertible.  I took the advice of some above posters and started an invite only session and was gonna go to the observatory.  I was about three blocks from my Alta st apartment when I saw what I thought was a red zion but it was the sentinel!! I was out of my garage for like 15-20 seconds before I found this rarest-of-the-rare car!   Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's not a rare car I'm just sayin it's funny. :colgate:

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:50 AM

Seen it many times, i actually have one done up in my garage.

weird how some people get certain things easily and some just never do.

i havent seen any crates whatsoever since these last few updates but im sure there are many of you guys getting them daily, are crates even still available?

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:09 AM

I found two sentinel XS's by the Observatory today.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:04 AM

Easiest way is to stand at an intersection, go to the psn/xbl store then back out, sentinal guy is pretty much guarenteed to appear. Be prepared w your autoshotty and kill hin then steal it.. If you want the hardtop convertable drive the xs arpund between weazel plaza and the golf course and they will spawn, easier to spot at noon on sunny days as npcs often drive w the top down

Ive found a few like this and like someone else if you have both in your garage at weazel they spawn like crazy outside

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

It was the first car I jacked. ._.

And now it is my only car.

Pusher87
  • Pusher87

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:54 AM

Afer returning to free mode At the end of most missions the sentinel xs guy will try to run you over. If you kill him you can have his sentinel xs. As for the convertible i found mine near the rich apartment building. I only see it driving around once every few weeks. Its pretty rare.

SnyderGuy
  • SnyderGuy

BMX Sensei

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:56 AM

Was my starter car, I actually just sold it to replace it for a Comet.

keytarjunkie
  • keytarjunkie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:08 PM

I'm amazed at how many rare cars can be found pretty easily in an invite-only session - since seeing my first regular sentinel a few days ago in normal free mode, I've been in invite-only sessions and seen a merryweather patrol dilettante, tons of sultans, tons of sentinels, a few schafters, a manana, etc within 20 or 30 minutes. I have the best luck on the road between the east side LSC and simeon's shipping yard garage, the parking lot on the pier by the beach, and the golf course parking lot.

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:23 PM

I came back from a mission and when I tried to open my car door a car came speeding by and I died in the most subtle way rolling off my car door.. When I spawned I saw a black sentinel speeding by.. The killer was never caught. 

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:49 PM

OP here's what you are going to want to do mate. Get in the same type of car as the Sentinel is (Coupe I think) and drive it around the Rockford hills area and golf course for a while. Some Sentinel's should pop up, if they don't, make sure you're in a session on your own and just go into LSC and come back out, this should reset the car spawns and just go back to Rockford hills/golf course until you find it.

As for the Sentinel XS, you should notice a ped driving it around like a lunatic, all you gotta do is mug him for it. Here's how I got mine: Went to play a round of golf, as I respawned I ran forwards and hopped over the fence and he sped past me, luckily I had just got into my car and I managed to nab him. Careful because when you shoot at him, he sometimes will shoot back

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:52 PM

The moment I got my first sentinel after weeks of searching. They started spawning all over the damn road afterwards in every game since then. Like seriously? xD

• LightningLord likes this

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

I found one with an alt character that I started just a couple days ago.

I was trying to get my first car.  

I encountered 196,371 Futos.  7,158 Carbs.  19 Banshees.  And NOTHING ELSE.

My hatred for Futos could consume the earth.  So I just looked for any car that WASN'T a gd Futo and wasn't high end.  Two hours later I found a Sentinel.

One Sentinel.

The sole car in the city that wasn't the very bane of my existence and wasn't high end.  I was just so happy to find anything that wasn't a Futo that I took it.

Turns out I'm kinda loving that Sentinel.

• LightningLord and vozi45 like this

cpear760
  • cpear760

GTAO Junkie on XBOX

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:04 AM

I'm amazed at how many rare cars can be found pretty easily in an invite-only session - since seeing my first regular sentinel a few days ago in normal free mode, I've been in invite-only sessions and seen a merryweather patrol dilettante, tons of sultans, tons of sentinels, a few schafters, a manana, etc within 20 or 30 minutes. I have the best luck on the road between the east side LSC and simeon's shipping yard garage, the parking lot on the pier by the beach, and the golf course parking lot.

From a friends-only session, I have the cheapest 10-car garage (in the south-east) and found a few Sentinels just north at the traffic light. Then after getting the Sentinel home, I went back out with it and the Sentinel XS drove by. I chased him down, and with car accident got the car from him.

Campbell256
  • Campbell256

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:31 AM

HEY HEY HEY!!! I have something. so lets say your playing gta online and your looking for a sentinel xs but there is no luck at all. First you exit gta online. Then after going to singleplayer go to an invite only session. Then leave your garage, oh yeah, set your spawn location to garage, and there should be a good chance you'll find one. Here's an idea, I found one on my FIRST TRY, parked outside my garage.

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:37 AM

Same here looking for the non XS one... Unfindable

Have found. I have it. I used to think the same thing, then one day found the white with the red top. I was near the marina/helipad fwiw.

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:44 AM

Im looking right now to replace one of my cars. Not a priority so will just grab one whenever i spot it.

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:09 AM

Go to the laboratory and keep jumping sessions

OTF_Crow
  • OTF_Crow

President of The Feared MC

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:11 AM

I have it and a Zion

Luner Monkey
  • Luner Monkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:24 AM

I love the hardtop convertible version, not the best pic but its all I have.

0_0.jpg

chrispi
  • chrispi

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:09 PM

I love the hardtop convertible version, not the best pic but its all I have.

0_0.jpg

you on psn 

123tm123
  • 123tm123

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:10 PM

Always found one parked in Michael's driveway

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

o(^▽^)o

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:14 PM

Should I sell my Clean Karin Rebel for a Ubermacht Sentinel???

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:12 PM

Been hunting all day for a regular Sentinel (The convertible) and no dice...

I've been trying every tip in the book that's already been posted too. 

I keep joining different invite only sessions every now and then.

I've been scouring Rockford Hills, Del Pierro, and Richard's majestic for hours in both my XS as well as my Jackal (Because I heard they tend to spawn when you're driving one).

It's getting annoying. I wish I held onto the Kryst4l one that I had :(

rāngė
  • rāngė

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:25 PM

Should I sell my Clean Karin Rebel for a Ubermacht Sentinel???

No! replace something else.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users