Photo

To Those Who Kill In Freemode

319 replies to this topic
themaskedninja
  • themaskedninja

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

You guys need to man up, i dont really kill in free roam but yesterday i saw like 4 ppl gettin out of a helicopter as i was drivin by, so you know what i did? threw a sticky bomb on it and BOOM!!! didnt accomplish much but i lold and thats what its all about, gotta enjoy the little things.
  • explicitmo likes this

Joxed
  • Joxed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

its just how like, you'll leave a lobby after doing like 10 deathmatch/races/missions to get a fairly okay amount of cash.

person comes up to you, shoots you in face.

you spawn nearby, revenge kill.

rinse and repeat.

5 minutes later, $8000 left.

repeat 3 hours of deathmatch/race/missions.

i litterally dont even go in free roam if i have money

and passive mode only works against guns when outside of a vehicle.

stupidity at its finest

you can get free guns by going into a wave mission thing, then come out with all the guns after dying in like round 3 -4, which you can get up to by using a pistol camping, then the choppa comes in wave 4, grab the rpg and just shoot it if u surive carry on but 90% time u wont survive unless u use assault rifes+ on wave 4+

but dying in free roam costng 2k+ has made me loose so much cash, even when i crash my car or plane and die yet it says i had commited suicide which is meant to be $500...

Anyways, i would not care much about rockstar helping us out. When you go to drop ammo sometimes it pops up in left corner with a message and it does not make sense, it says something like "have can not drop ammonition" or something but anyways there is loads of mistakes like in a blockbuster movie where if you look closely some scenes are filmed so sh*te that you can see the background people.

I do it for the lulz

don't even bother seeing how much $$ they dropped either, nobody ever drops more than $100 and I tested it out myself by dying to someone while holding $20K in cash and still only dropped $100.  I have no idea why it tells you that you need to bank your cash.

Because you loose ya cash but they can't get it, its like the same system as what jagex/rs used to have when they tried to stop Real world trading, yet now they have some weird thing that came out the other month that is meant to have stopped it 95%. Dunno why though, as i heard you can trade by robbing stores then giving cash to people or something like that on gta5.

Davexen
  • Davexen

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

Just start killing nearby randoms as well, OP.

Call it preventive self-defense :)

I came across two particular people online today. The first tried to kill me as soon as he saw me. He got a shotgun blast to the face. And then another when he respawned. And another when he respawned again. Three times. $6000 worth of medical bills was his punishment for unloading his pistol on me after I approached him unarmed and on foot. Great self-defense on his part.

The second I saw while driving. I sounded my horn twice to greet him, and so did he. I liked that. Later on I saw him being chased by the cops after he robbed a store. They wrecked his car and he was forced to run. I pulled over beside him. He got in the passenger seat and I lost the cops for him. Afterwards, he went on his merry way unharmed. 

Just be nice to other people online. They might just do the same for you. Don't turn GTAO into a warzone.

• YogurtStorm likes this

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

You win some and you lose some, name of the game ;)

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

f*ck man, I swear, it's like you guys have never played a grand theft auto game before. It's not a game where we go around hugging each other. It's a big assed free roam environment for causing havoc in it. 

Deal with it.

Shooting NPCs is not the same as shooting human players.

• dethbiker likes this

Rebellius555
  • Rebellius555

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

I kill only those who start shooting at me/killed me or those who approach me...Every single time when someone stops nearby or starts following my car I know that sh*t's about to go down... so i kill them m*******ckers before they pull out a gun.

I'm peaceful by nature, but I guess it's about to change. From now on I'm gonna kill every single guy in my range of view... just to make sure.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

I think the mass killing is intended to be in death matches, hence the name. In free roam i wanna go rob stores, hit the strippers, mod cars, kill gangs & that kinda sh*t.

I wont shoot on site, but if you shoot at me, im takin you out!!

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:44 PM Edited by Zone-Tan, 06 October 2013 - 11:45 PM.

Gotta watch your colors when runnin the streets of Los Santos, dude. That's all the reason a banger needs.

Seriously though, why the f*ck do some people even bother playing an online game if they gonna bitch any time something doesn't go their way???

---

Who's bitching?

You are. Just because you write in your post that your not bitching, doesn't make it so. It's like saying; No offense, but you're f*cking gay. It's an offensive statement, regardless of the "no offense".

It's not bitching, it's called asking a question, get off your steroids.

Gotta watch your colors when runnin the streets of Los Santos, dude. That's all the reason a banger needs.

Seriously though, why the f*ck do some people even bother playing an online game if they gonna bitch any time something doesn't go their way???

---

Who's bitching?

You are. Just because you write in your post that your not bitching, doesn't make it so. It's like saying; No offense, but you're f*cking gay. It's an offensive statement, regardless of the "no offense".

It's not bitching, it's called asking a question, get off your steroids.

$50 cash, 100 Xp, compared to everything costing 10k+ and 20k Exp, is nothing compared to the worst payout mission.

Littletimmy
  • Littletimmy

Master Sergeant Shooter Sergeant Person!

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

do it to piss people off only, its worht it!

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:47 PM Edited by Zone-Tan, 06 October 2013 - 11:48 PM.

f*ck man, I swear, it's like you guys have never played a grand theft auto game before. It's not a game where we go around hugging each other. It's a big assed free roam environment for causing havoc in it. 

Deal with it.

There's no difference between shooting NPC's and players. Majority of NPC's have weapons, and majority have better weapons.

wort wort wort.

xX ApexPredator
  • xX ApexPredator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

For what it's worth, I kill people sometimes Online (not always, if I'm zooming by fast or if I don't feel like stopping for it), but if I randomly encounter another player by surprise, I'll absolutely shoot because as a long-time Day Z player, I've learned to never trust randoms. Ever.

Source: Yesterday before my character got deleted a random came out of the strip club. I did not shoot, walked away. He shot me.

I know what you mean. EVERYBODY shoots on sight in DayZ. It's frustrating because you spend so much time scouring the map for whatever you can find and then BAM, it's all gone in a second. Haha

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

For what it's worth, I kill people sometimes Online (not always, if I'm zooming by fast or if I don't feel like stopping for it), but if I randomly encounter another player by surprise, I'll absolutely shoot because as a long-time Day Z player, I've learned to never trust randoms. Ever.

Source: Yesterday before my character got deleted a random came out of the strip club. I did not shoot, walked away. He shot me.

I know what you mean. EVERYBODY shoots on sight in DayZ. It's frustrating because you spend so much time scouring the map for whatever you can find and then BAM, it's all gone in a second. Haha

Standalone will change things a bit. You damage what you shoot AND its contents. 

wardy94
  • wardy94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

You guys need to man up, i dont really kill in free roam but yesterday i saw like 4 ppl gettin out of a helicopter as i was drivin by, so you know what i did? threw a sticky bomb on it and BOOM!!! didnt accomplish much but i lold and thats what its all about, gotta enjoy the little things.

I totally agree with you. If your not killing people for a little laugh then what are you doing it for. I do try generally not kill people over and over that sh*t annoys the hell out of me so I don't do it but I love waiting for people to come out of shops then they get a bat to the head lol

JonVercetti
  • JonVercetti

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:56 PM

OP makes me want to go kill randoms in free roam.

Getting my armor, AK47, and sticky bombs ready.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

Just promise you won`t start threads about how Bad Sport can be improved, ok?

• dethbiker likes this

soldat89
  • soldat89

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

i only kill ppl in self defense or revenge

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

Not a whine, read before you rant.

There's no benefits to killing in Freemode, even for trolls. There's usually only negative effects to the player who was killed, and actually, negative effects to the killer.

Killer effects
Max xp you gain per kill: 100 (I don't even know the minimum because I haven't killed in Freemode, see no reason to)
Sure, maybe this is how you rob a person, I don't see you getting 10k, and even if you use this tactic to farm for cash, your skills stay ultimately sh*tty.
Wasted ammo
Chance to waste extra ammo
Chance to damage or total person vehicle

Victim effects:
Pay Hospital bill

There's no scoreboard so you can gloat, either. So I seriously don't see the point in it. It seems entirely more logical to go back to GTA4 and kill people in Freeroam than here. And no, I've actually never been killed in free roam, shot, yes, but I've never paid any Hospital Bills.

I kill in freeroam because I enjoy the hunting, setting myself up in a good spot and killing them till they beg me to stop... Or quit.... Or swim to safety because they lose my los

AdjutantShepard
  • AdjutantShepard

Commander of the Normandy

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

Deal with it.

There's no difference between shooting NPC's and players. Majority of NPC's have weapons, and majority have better weapons.

wort wort wort.

Don't piss off Zone-Tan, One of these days she'll make a animation about you..

zootii
  • zootii

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:13 AM Edited by zootii, 07 October 2013 - 12:15 AM.

I've actually had about an equal amount of cool people as assholes in free roam. I just helped (died doing so) a guy escape the cops after killing some NPCs. I died but it was just cool to have a random event with someone else. I also have only had a handful of assholes kill me on sight. Most likely because I play a female, but also I noticed the only people that usually got tracked down/killed on sight were those with bounties on themselves.

Edit: I figure some people don't kill me because of my bewbs. Not complaining about being killed. And I only kill/hunt someone down if they f*ck with my car. My IS300 is NOT for your grubby lil hands. That or to watch a fight go down.

MrAnimalUK
  • MrAnimalUK

Game rager

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

I kill if you get too close. Ive tried being friendly, It doesnt work. Im saving for a house ffs. Ive spent too much on hospital bills. LVL 24 and no house....

If you wanna be friends, then message or invite to a mission. DONT approach me expecting me to welcome you. 12 year old griefers have made me this way unfortunately.

xX-EmptyClip-Xx
  • xX-EmptyClip-Xx

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

Getting killed in free roam I can handle... it is GTAO of course and not being able to have a little fun in free roam would be boring after awhile.  I personally mind my own business unless provoked then I go ape sh*t and hunt the pricks down. 

What I don't like is when I invite random people to my missions then they f'in blow up my car and kill me.  Never ever ever inviting random scrubs to my missions/jobs anymore...lesson learned.

• Danny-Vain likes this

Danny-Vain
  • Danny-Vain

X.X.I.I.I

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

I usually dont kill anyone, but if someone does randomly kill me then I will try and kill 2 or 3 times, then I usually go back to what I was doing.
If I see you at ATM machine, holding a robbery or doing something useful, I tend to leave you alone. but if you look like a dick shooting other people or have a bounty "i love bounty hunting" then I will go after you.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

Two people randomly killed me just recently outside of my house, so I chased after them, set bounties on them multiple times, and blew up their car / killed them. They got me quite a few times though.

Sure, I may not have profited at all, but I got revenge. And that's what it's about.

Abed Nadir
  • Abed Nadir

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

Some people are just too sh*t for deathmatches so they take it out on random people.

HolmeZy05
  • HolmeZy05

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

I dont mind killing or getting killed in freeroam, as most have said I usually mind my own business and will only look to kill if shot at first or being followed driving etc.

Would be very boring otherwise imo.

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:30 AM

I dare you, I've had several hundred hits on me since I started the thread. Not a single scratch on me. Bitch and moan all you want, it isn't going to make you grow your pair any time soon.

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:31 AM Edited by Zone-Tan, 07 October 2013 - 12:32 AM.

Getting killed in free roam I can handle... it is GTAO of course and not being able to have a little fun in free roam would be boring after awhile.  I personally mind my own business unless provoked then I go ape sh*t and hunt the pricks down. 

What I don't like is when I invite random people to my missions then they f'in blow up my car and kill me.  Never ever ever inviting random scrubs to my missions/jobs anymore...lesson learned.

I just went to the strip club, made it rain a little, then had an arm wrestle with someone in the game. I got 4/0 but I keep letting them rematch because they wanted to. They were a good sport too, weren't butthurt. You say it like killing is required to have fun in freeroam.

I've actually had about an equal amount of cool people as assholes in free roam. I just helped (died doing so) a guy escape the cops after killing some NPCs. I died but it was just cool to have a random event with someone else. I also have only had a handful of assholes kill me on sight. Most likely because I play a female, but also I noticed the only people that usually got tracked down/killed on sight were those with bounties on themselves.

Edit: I figure some people don't kill me because of my bewbs. Not complaining about being killed. And I only kill/hunt someone down if they f*ck with my car. My IS300 is NOT for your grubby lil hands. That or to watch a fight go down.

Being a chick, sadly, doesn't change the fact that random trigger happy people still pull the trigger.

Unfortunately.

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

I'm a friendly, but nothing beats being nice to someone for them to attempted to kill you.or for a random to do a fail drive by and just speed off. I just charge after them in my turbo charged black SUV. I ram them crush them and kill them and pop there car wheels. Nothing like the words

"I was friendly, you brought this upon yourself for being an ares and trying to hurt me so..."

CAUTION "Te last of us spoilers"

http://youtu.be/hxS86pGYkRs?t=6m25s

Thankfully, I met someone in arm wrestling today, and beat them four times, and they never won once. But they were a good sport and went right back to their car after the game. Made me smile.

FrostyCat
  • FrostyCat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

If someone tries to shoot me first, of course I will respond. But sometimes people approach me without firing and I have to use the utmost caution. Occasionally they'll just honk their car horn for me to get in, which is fine, but if I see even the slightest hint of a weapon being drawn, I'll blow them away. Losing $2k per death is a lot for me right now and I won't take the risk.

Also, if someone has a bounty on their head, I will make every attempt to claim it. Maybe when I have millions of dollars to my name that measly $3k profit won't bother me, but right now it's enough to entice me to put a bullet in your head.

I will rarely kill anyone for any reason other than the above. I don't see the point, especially as you run the risk of encountering someone who holds a grudge and will place bounties on you over and over again.
  • BlackFeather SR likes this

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

Guess my avatar and get a cookie!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

I have like 86 players killed and only 13 deaths from players. Thats good fun and not bad for my K/d ratio either. But that character is gone now and I will be strictly killing players until they figure out how to fix this deleted character bullsh*t

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users