To Those Who Kill In Freemode

319 replies to this topic
ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:51 PM

She's got a fair point to killing for no reason.
If you have a bounty on your head or if it's general self defence, then sure , give them a lead lobotomy. If you just want to kill randomly, then you're just gonna have people chase you down, even more so if you have a bounty placed on you for killing the wrong guy.

So, on your head be it. Literally. Killing randomly will just make you an insufferable dickhead.

Now, I'm off to bed.

split_lip
  • split_lip

Crackhead

• Members

See a white dot coming close? Prepare for it! :panic:

• GameBroAdvanced likes this

EllenPage-Mathers
  • EllenPage-Mathers

Ellen Page <3

• Members

If you have a bounty on your head or if it's general self defence, then sure , give them a lead lobotomy. If you just want to kill randomly, then you're just gonna have people chase you down, even more so if you have a bounty placed on you for killing the wrong guy.

So, on your head be it. Literally. Killing randomly will just make you an insufferable dickhead.

Now, I'm off to bed.

Having a bounty seems to be quite fun, I sure as hell will put bounty on others, when I get the chance.

cksiz
  • cksiz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

This is part of the reason 16 players works on a server. You can avoid the white dots =)

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

Gotta watch your colors when runnin the streets of Los Santos, dude. That's all the reason a banger needs.

Seriously though, why the f*ck do some people even bother playing an online game if they gonna bitch any time something doesn't go their way???

---

Who's bitching?

Just start killing nearby randoms as well, OP.

Call it preventive self-defense  :)

I don't wanna, too busy doing my missions, and making my car look smexy.

I only kill when they have a bounty or if they shoot first

Same. Deathmatchers make me angry honestly. It shouldn't as a game about killing, but why does it need to be a game about killing passive unarmed randoms in non-deathmatch mode to some people?

OP:

"There's no benefits to killing in freemode"

*lists benefits to killing in freemode*

I listed disadvantages. They are two different words, ¿Lo entiendes?

You mentioned the killer earning both experience points and cash.

I said if they gain any experience or cash at all it is minuscule and causes their skills to be sh*tty. 

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

Now, I'm off to bed.

Having a bounty seems to be quite fun, I sure as hell will put bounty on others, when I get the chance.

It's only fun if you know what your doing. Most will be like "DURRR" and just get killed.

JubeiDOK
  • JubeiDOK

Westsiiiide!

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:54 PM Edited by JubeiDOK, 06 October 2013 - 10:55 PM.

Gotta watch your colors when runnin the streets of Los Santos, dude. That's all the reason a banger needs.

Seriously though, why the f*ck do some people even bother playing an online game if they gonna bitch any time something doesn't go their way???

---

Who's bitching?

You are. Just because you write in your post that your not bitching, doesn't make it so. It's like saying; No offense, but you're f*cking gay. It's an offensive statement, regardless of the "no offense".

EllenPage-Mathers
  • EllenPage-Mathers

Ellen Page <3

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

Now, I'm off to bed.

It's only fun if you know what your doing. Most will be like "DURRR" and just get killed.

True,true.

Every time you post a message I imagine Matt Smith saying it in his pretend Warwickshire accent...

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

Knowledgeable industry Guru

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:55 PM

If I kill you, don't take it personally. Brotha's just lookin out for his back.

EllenPage-Mathers
  • EllenPage-Mathers

Ellen Page <3

• Members

Buy a mirror then.

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

I said if they gain any experience or cash at all it is minuscule and causes their skills to be sh*tty.

How is earning cash and experience ever a disadvantage, was my point.

SamuelBenjamin
  • SamuelBenjamin

Film & Photography Cinematography & VFX LA

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

I'm a friendly, but nothing beats being nice to someone for them to attempted to kill you.or for a random to do a fail drive by and just speed off. I just charge after them in my turbo charged black SUV. I ram them crush them and kill them and pop there car wheels. Nothing like the words

"I was friendly, you brought this upon yourself for being an ares and trying to hurt me so..."

CAUTION "Te last of us spoilers"

http://youtu.be/hxS86pGYkRs?t=6m25s

• Lisha likes this

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

Buy a mirror then.

I look and no mirrors can be bought in GTA, sorry :(

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

Alphamale mentality most likely, small man syndrome. Trying to prove they're 'better' or something I guess or just because they enjoy making others mad.

Doesn't bother me, well okay it does sometimes but I pretty much always get them back & always get them back even better so in the end I'm the one happy.

I agree it can spoil the game, but it can make it fun too, the satisfaction of revenge is a good feeling lol.

But there should be an option for joining modes where friendly fire is disabled or whatever, for those who wish to be left alone.

• Scoobroid likes this

EllenPage-Mathers
  • EllenPage-Mathers

Ellen Page <3

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

Buy a mirror then.

I look and no mirrors can be bought in GTA, sorry :(

Life is hard, brother. :(

• YogurtStorm likes this

EllenPage-Mathers
  • EllenPage-Mathers

Ellen Page <3

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

Still, killing the clerk in a store someone is trying to rob is f*cking funny, especially when cops are near!

MegaCam
  • MegaCam

It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

KILL EVERYONE.

It's GTA. Kill or be killed. Simple as that. Don't like it? Go play SOLO on line or OFFline. It's just that simple.

MegaCam
  • MegaCam

It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

Alphamale mentality most likely, small man syndrome. Trying to prove they're 'better' or something I guess or just because they enjoy making others mad.

Doesn't bother me, well okay it does sometimes but I pretty much always get them back & always get them back even better so in the end I'm the one happy.

I agree it can spoil the game, but it can make it fun too, the satisfaction of revenge is a good feeling lol.

But there should be an option for joining modes where friendly fire is disabled or whatever, for those who wish to be left alone.

I kill in freemode because I hate myself.

• Amigo Mane and YogurtStorm like this

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

That's true, Solo mode does exist and it still has all of Online's Features.

Or use Invite only, you'll get safe people that way! Find friendly people here and only invite them :)

EllenPage-Mathers
  • EllenPage-Mathers

Ellen Page <3

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:01 PM

I kill in freemode because I hate myself.

I kill because I want to show others I am better.

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

Oh and I also kill people in freemode because i hate myself and everything i love 

/sarcasm (in case it wasn't obvious enough)

Schweppez
  • Schweppez

just some nut

• Members
  • United-States

If there wasn't a hospital fee for dying, then I'd be okay with it, but now I can't even trust anyone because I fear they will try to kill me.  I get especially paranoid whenever I get $5K+ from a job, even thought it only takes seconds to deposit from your phone.  I only kill people that I think are silently following me.

It's not a big deal, but it does suck and it feels like the game discourages trying to meet new people and make friends.  There's no "bad sport" for killing others.

nudleloff
  • nudleloff

Square Civilian

• Members

Well there is 2 solution for you.

First one is Passive mode

Second one is closed session

Did i just blow your mind?

eikuGWz.gif

Joxed
  • Joxed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

Theres a killing count on the person you kill, then they always respawn near you... so chasing them till they get in a car and you fail to shoot them can be fun i guess. Some guy was doing it earlier in a free roam, chasing some squeeky mic child who was level 3 and crying how he had no cash and everyone was not helping him lols.... yet all he had to do was quickly get some cash to put on the thing.

SeaJey
  • SeaJey

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

its just how like, you'll leave a lobby after doing like 10 deathmatch/races/missions to get a fairly okay amount of cash.

person comes up to you, shoots you in face.

you spawn nearby, revenge kill.

rinse and repeat.

5 minutes later, $8000 left.

repeat 3 hours of deathmatch/race/missions.

i litterally dont even go in free roam if i have money

and passive mode only works against guns when outside of a vehicle.

stupidity at its finest

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

There's no scoreboard so you can gloat, either.

My "vs human players" K/D stat begs to differ.

AntonChigurh
  • AntonChigurh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

I do it for the lulz

don't even bother seeing how much $$ they dropped either, nobody ever drops more than $100 and I tested it out myself by dying to someone while holding $20K in cash and still only dropped $100.  I have no idea why it tells you that you need to bank your cash.

disposeablehero
  • disposeablehero

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

Killing in free roam is hella fun...who gives a crap about all the crap you just said.

Killing in free roam is fun if you're a retard and havbe the maturity of a toddler.

• dethbiker likes this

disposeablehero
  • disposeablehero

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

I do it for the lulz

don't even bother seeing how much $$ they dropped either, nobody ever drops more than $100 and I tested it out myself by dying to someone while holding $20K in cash and still only dropped $100.  I have no idea why it tells you that you need to bank your cash.

You do it for the Lulz...that says all I need to know about your intellect level.

• dethbiker and Scoobroid like this

Gokuhen
  • Gokuhen

https://www.facebook.com/Leaguecraft

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

I tried to be nice but i get killed because of that and it racked up over 10k hospital bills. So i learned the hard way and now i am just going to kill on sigh, i dont want to risk losing 2k because of the other prick backstabs me for no reason

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users