Photo

To Those Who Kill In Freemode

319 replies to this topic
FloatinWalrus
  • FloatinWalrus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

its a game based around killing people.  That good enough for you?  Plus theres your KD ratio

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:31 AM

Is it grefing if I like to pickup peps cars while they still in it with ten cargobob and drop them in the sea

Gonna try this lmao. I'm already going to do a guide on taking a tank outside of the base so my fellow proper GTA players can unleash hell lol.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:40 AM

This is why 2.0 I found out how to embed on my phone haha

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:43 AM

Wtf is free roam without the option to kill anyway? You just drive around being like hur hur check out my fancy car that I farmed for. Is that what the huge hype for this game is all about? Hell no, being able to kill makes it so much more fun, who cares about the stats. 

I do however think that you should get 10% of the cash that is on them. $100 is just taking the piss.

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

I don't go around killing people but I sure as hell protect myself and make it hell for them trying to kill me.

The Huntsman
  • The Huntsman

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

Somebody stole my helicopter - one that I called Lester for - so I blew it up with a grenade launcher.  Little did I know that would cause an all-out war.  They had seven guys and I was all alone, but they kept shooting police so they had to deal with that as well.  Fights in free mode can be a lot of fun.

lannydee
  • lannydee

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:21 AM

I made my second character today and it seems the first couple free roams you enter are nothing but flat out retards. I was on my phone and then wehn i got off it, there was a barrel to my head, and I had no money anyway. Then the people talking on their headsets are rediculous...they belong to stay there. it's like hell or something for the bad sports/brand new players. Imagine..the new players have to basically dodge themselves to the gun store or clothes store during their first few minutes of the game. They should put a message in the first loading screen "WARNING: About to enter freeroam with high rate of dumbass"

I only go after bountys, other than that I stick to private sessions with friends/acquantences...not random people thinking they're playing call of duty. 
"kill the fag"

Fayspalm
  • Fayspalm

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

my lvl 3 char without any money just got killed by some huge cocksucking prick. hope his whole family gets f*cking cancer

Amen to that!

dazzza10
  • dazzza10

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

I don't kill people for nothing i think its sad and unprofessional I would kill to protect myself  or if there  was a bounty on someones head . The problem is there will be lots of people like me playing with know intent to harm anyone and they get shot in the back  what is so hard about that.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:31 AM

It's true. Most of my kills are self-defense. And others were just instinct, because coming straight from Max Payne 3 and GTA IV, I'm expecting to get chased down and chopped up.

When I try to be peaceful, everyone wants to come at me. When I'm ready to defend myself, I'm suddenly the bad guy.

So f*ck it... I stay in my apartment and drink whiskey all day until I get Violent Duct

The_Big_Lebowski
  • The_Big_Lebowski

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:46 AM

If they shoot, I kill them first. Simple.

dazzza10
  • dazzza10

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

I would be ok if they was some sort of  screen warning for these type of players that go around shooting to give the people that don't kill a chance .  if someone shoots you the  time it would take to pull your gun out and try and fight back  you would be dead .   

Jayzags
  • Jayzags

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:48 AM

Freemode = fun + fun + fun = funfunfun

It gets even better when you have sticky bombs.

Benefit for the killer? Fun.

• NADOLNY likes this

Mushmellow
  • Mushmellow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

There's no scoreboard so you can gloat, either.

/gloat 0_0.jpg

• NADOLNY likes this

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:11 PM Edited by God-eater, 08 October 2013 - 12:17 PM.

I avoid everyone like the plague in FR - if they come near me, I assume that it's to kill me. It's working so far. Only done one killing spree myself, but two guys in a Cheetah ambushing relatively unsuspecting players actually lost its novelty pretty quickly in the face of everything else you can do that earns you cash and RPs. I like the option of the one-on-one deathmatches, tho - pretty much a "say that again to my face, punk" response - separates the men from the boys nicely (metaphorically speaking, ladies :) ).

In fact, there are plenty of ways to deal with griefers - deathmatches, put a bounty on them, call your crew for back up... or leave the server and start a private session - no ganking there (except when your idiot friend accidentally pistol-whips you to death by being too close to you when reloading - thanks buddy, you owe me 2 grand). 

advanced28
  • advanced28

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

You forgot this effect: IT'S FUN

Ren Fujin
  • Ren Fujin

Glamorous

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

In my opinion, a fix to the intempestive killing in Freemode would be to change the blip system. That's one of the ideas I'm suggesting in a thread I made to gather everyone's ideas to improve Freemode : http://gtaforums.com...prove-freemode/

Please have a look at it :)

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

Yeah, ok. Fair point.  :evilgrin:

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

^ this!

Yesterday I had plenty of fun!!!!!

The first victim is called SKATEPELLI, he was in passive mode (block icon), and I decided to bother him.

He was trying to steal a car in vespucci beach, and I was driving my Sandking XL, so I tought it was a good idea to ram over him and wreck his car, so I did. He respawned near me, and I started a killing rampage on him, I killed him 10 times in a row, in different ways, and I bet he was very pissed. 

But as I am a good guy, I stopped trolling him and decided to annoy other players.

Two guys on a motorcycle were buying masks at vespucci beach. I was in my Sandking XL just looking at 'em, when they left the store on their bike, I ran over and killed them both, and shot the tires. 

After that, I decided to block people who were robbing stores, as soon as the cops arrived at their location, I blocked the front doors so they couldn't leave. After a while, the cops killed them and I stole all their money. I did this 4 times yesterday and it was beautiful. I've made around $ 6000,00.

And after laughing a lot, I decided to take a brake and join some missions.

These are some of the best ways to have fun.

I can't wait to unlock the sticky bombs!!

• QuadDonkey likes this

kablahm
  • kablahm

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

It's Grand Theft Auto, why not kill?

You my friend, should probably be apart of the NJDeath Squad [NJDS]

http://socialclub.ro...nj_death_squad/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users