Photo

Error in spaceship part count

8 replies to this topic
Semic0llin
  • Semic0llin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

So I am looking right now on my GTA social map and it says that I only have collected 49 out of 50 parts. I went to the spot on the map where it says that I don't have the part even though I know I collected it. When I went back to the spot near Topanga Canyon and the part was not there. So now I am stuck with 49 out of 50 parts. Does anyone know what I can do or if anyone else is having this similar problem>

bthatway
  • bthatway

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

same thing happned to me! i collected all the parts, and guess what? 49/50! unreal! spent all that damn time too. worst feeling ever, worse than collecting all those stupid sub parts for that blonde lady! unreal...

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

Just curious if the area where this one is is hilly or what not-- Wondering if it is possible that it spawned underground--

I have yet to collect these-- but you might want to try stuff like leaving and taking taxi to location (if possible) and skipping trip, or switching to another character and back and see if it respawns the part in the correct spot.

I hope I don't get this bug-- on the last few items.

Can you specify which one the social club says you are missing? (both of you-- wonder if it is the same one)

Semic0llin
  • Semic0llin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

So just a quick follow up I now have all of the spaceship parts. All I did was just wait a few days and when I went back on to play my part count went from 49 to 50 and it was fixed on my rockstar social as well. I still have no idea why one of the parts didn't register as collected but just be patient and hopefully it will just fix itself for anyone else having a similar problem.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

I'm still curioius if this is a specific part--- if not too much trouble can tell us which one it was.

The spawning "height" thing is a potential cause-- I read in another thread about a letter scrap spawning partially in the ground and it couldn't be picked up-- they came back later and was able to get also.

Thanks for posting back.

Tracy9
  • Tracy9

Cruiser

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

Hey guys, I've spent many hours collecting these parts, I know I have collected 50/50 but only says I've collected 49/50, I'm not sure what social club is as I don't have xbox live, I know exactly which part is causing the problem as I've done this 3 times, I left the problem part till last, I was currently on 49/50 when I collected the last part it said 2/50....gutted is an under statement....can anyone help me plz!!

tzwientjuh
  • tzwientjuh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:56 PM Edited by tzwientjuh, 29 October 2013 - 08:59 PM.

I've had the same problem and here is what I did. Make sure you are signed up for Rockstar's Socialclub!!

- Go to http://socialclub.ro...areer/checklist and scroll way down to see a map. 

- Uncheck all boxes except the 'Spaceship Parts' box to see all the parts that you collected. (Zoom out to see more)

- Go to http://maps.achievem...grandtheftautov and click a zone

- Again uncheck everything except 'Show Spaceship Parts'

- Compare these two maps and look for the one you did not find. 

It helped me for my last part ;)

Good luck!

Tracy9
  • Tracy9

Cruiser

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:33 AM

Thanks very much tzwientjuh, I will give that a go! :)

Proxer
  • Proxer

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Turkey

Posted 2 weeks ago

I've had the same problem and here is what I did. Make sure you are signed up for Rockstar's Socialclub!!

- Go to http://socialclub.ro...areer/checklist and scroll way down to see a map. 

- Uncheck all boxes except the 'Spaceship Parts' box to see all the parts that you collected. (Zoom out to see more)

- Go to http://maps.achievem...grandtheftautov and click a zone

- Again uncheck everything except 'Show Spaceship Parts'

- Compare these two maps and look for the one you did not find. 

It helped me for my last part ;)

Good luck!

I konw this is an old post, but u are a wonderful man/woman, thats all ı want to say and thats why ı sign up this site :) thanks a lot. (sorry for my bad english ım from turkey)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users