Am I a bad sport for this?

141 replies to this topic
SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

If you didn´t decide to kill this guy 25 TIMES STRAIGHT... I´d probably say... no you aren´t.

But since you did... you are a moron imho.

Anyway - I don´t care as you´ll do what you´ll be doing - no matter what - which is alright as that is what GTA is all about, or ain´t it?

See, I like that. 

He insults me, but I can also agree with his statement below that so it cancels it out. Well played. 

• Concorde2010 likes this

Slight0
  • Slight0

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:18 AM Edited by Slight0, 07 October 2013 - 05:19 AM.

This thread and the people in it are retarded. Op you're a retarded liar. Please stop this nonsense bros. I really expect more from you.

You really expect me to believe you killed someone 30 times and he didn't rage quit or change instances? I'm guessing the reality of this is something like you killed him like 6 times, he killed you like twice each and then he ran away and called it quits.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:19 AM

OP is the kind of person I would keep away from schools and government buildings.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:21 AM

This thread and the people in it are retarded. Op you're a retarded liar. Please stop this nonsense bros. I really expect more from you.

You really expect me to believe you killed someone 30 times and he didn't rage quit or change instances? I'm guessing the reality of this is something like you killed him like 6 times, he killed you like twice each and then he ran away and called it quits.

I could give you the PSN with the two people who were in it with me, if they would prove anything. Maybe one of them even remembers who the person was, so you could ask them yourselves. If you'd like. Whether you believe me or not is totally up to you.  

OP is the kind of person I would keep away from schools and government buildings.

I keep myself away from schools. I got enough of school since graduation. Especially since I'm heading into college in about a year after saving up. That's on a side note though. Government buildings? I like to stay away from those in general. 

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:23 AM

I keep myself away from schools. I got enough of school since graduation. Especially since I'm heading into college in about a year after saving up. That's on a side note though. Government buildings? I like to stay away from those in general. 

Thank goodness then, we won't have to see your mug on the news.

Darkly-X
  • Darkly-X

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

Ahaha This reminds me of this guy yesterday... I came out of my garage (Without a Vehicle) and this guy is half a block away from me in a car, He trys to ram me to death but i'm use to it and jump away fast enough, Then he trys to shoot me down so i take cover and wait for him to move so i can find better cover

I found good cover and he is still trying to kill me, So i take one shot and nail him in the head, Lucky shot lol, But now i have 2 Star wanted level, So i'm hiding from Cops and he comes back for more so i kill him again

and again and again, Well over 15 times i kill him, I'm thinking wtf is this guys problem, Then i kill 2 cops steal a cop car and drive away

(Didn't wanna kill him anymore, Felt bad for the guy.) This dude f*cking follows me for 40 or so minutes, So i stop get out of the police car and wait for this guy with no weapons equiped, Only doing the salute emote, He comes up and punches me just once, Then walks away and drives off leaving me alone the rest of my time playing. Lets just say i busted up laughing (Think i lost a lung o_o) I gave him 15k$ because that made my day.

Concorde2010
  • Concorde2010

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

What is the point of that thread anyway?

All he said is - leave me alone and I´ll leave you alone...

He might have been overreacting a bit by killing him 25-30 times as he stated

but is it really worth all the b*tchin' in this thread about morality and how that

is wrong and why it is stuff now?

If you don´t like it... then find some of your PSN / XBL Buddies, create a private lobby and invite every1 to a peaceful Los Santos Tennis-Match.

Jeeez

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

but is it really worth all the b*tchin' in this thread about morality and how that

If you don´t like it... then find some of your PSN / XBL Buddies, create a private lobby and invite every1 to a peaceful Los Santos Tennis-Match.

Jeeez

He did ask for opinions

Concorde2010
  • Concorde2010

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:31 AM Edited by Concorde2010, 07 October 2013 - 05:32 AM.

Jeeez

He did ask for opinions

He sure did... but it´s kind of odd how people complain about some1 playing GTA the way it´s meant to be played...

Because it´s up to the Player to decide what to do next.

Rockstar included ways to create private lobbies to prevent that stuff from happening... so why don´t all the people who are afraid of getting killed open 1 up and enjoy the Game (aside all the Server Issues atm) now?

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:32 AM

He sure did... but it´s kind of odd how people complain about some1 playing GTA the way it´s meant to be...

Rockstar included ways to create private lobbies to prevent that stuff from happening... so why don´t all the people who are afraid of getting killed open 1 up and enjoy the Game (aside all the Server Issues atm) now?

The problem is he's been the whiniest person in this thread because he can't handle other people's viewpoints on what he did (which he asked for).

• dethbiker and M210F like this

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

He sure did... but it´s kind of odd how people complain about some1 playing GTA the way it´s meant to be...

The problem is he's been the whiniest person in this thread because he can't handle other people's viewpoints on what he did (which he asked for).

I'm sorry, I keep getting called the whiniest and childish. Humor me, who's the one who posted a meme as an insult? 

And I already explained why I reply to insults with insults. 

Ogre_Thug
  • Ogre_Thug

Psychopath

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

Gotta love forum social suicides.. never gets old

77791-george-costanza-popcorn-gif-CcIB.g

• _KC likes this

Concorde2010
  • Concorde2010

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:37 AM Edited by Concorde2010, 07 October 2013 - 05:37 AM.

I didn´t really see him being childish but alright.

He asked for opinions - true dat is - on the other hand he responded to you individually to point out possible misunderstandings.

However all he got were memes and troll responses.

Well whatever.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

Gotta love forum social suicides.. never gets old

77791-george-costanza-popcorn-gif-CcIB.g

Hate to be that guy, but put the popcorn away. I'm heading to bed. Might pass out while playing, who knows. 

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

I'm sorry, I keep getting called the whiniest and childish. Humor me, who's the one who posted a meme as an insult? 

And I already explained why I reply to insults with insults. 

it's been explained to you again and again how egotistical you're being, and how whiney your very first post is.

You've been nothing but confrontational too. Please stop trolling.

• dethbiker likes this

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:42 AM

I didn´t really see him being childish but alright.

He asked for opinions - true dat is - on the other hand he responded to you individually to point out possible misunderstandings.

However all he got were memes and troll responses.

Well whatever.

He got memes because of his over confrontational attitude and disrespect towards everyone overall. 

Can't take that kind of rude person serious, sorry.

• dethbiker, Concorde2010 and BumbiQc like this

Slight0
  • Slight0

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

Ugh, pretending like this story is real, Sideburn over here isn't to blame for a thing. The only person to blame is the doucher who kept running into his bullets. When you have the ability to enter safe mode for a measly $100, switch instances with a button press, enter a job within a microsecond, or simply drive away, then you have only your self to blame. It's clear in this made up story that the true victim(s) are the people who take the subsequently resulting thread seriously.

Loc389
  • Loc389

I have a gun and a tomahawk

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:46 AM

I had a couple guys kill me earlier I went to help them as I was going to use my helicopter to get them away from the police cause they robbed a store, but nope they didn't want my help screamed over the mic that I was attacking them. Which I was not I was trying to help them landed in the parking lot and waited, they ran out shot me took my helicopter and started laughing. SO like the nice person I am I chased them down and killed them about 5 times than they left, its not being a bad sport its called REVENGE

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

Normally, me and my crew/group of friends don't mess with anyone. Not too violent, but yesterday there was a bounty on our heads from an NPC, I think. 

Mine was worth 5000, my friend had one for 1000. I was heading into the Sandy Shores/ Desert area to ty and find the motorcycle I've been after. I remember my friend got shot, and I wasn't really worried. Day in GTA was about to end. Some guy, literally out of f*cking no where, no icon, nothing, appeared right next to me and slammed into my vehicle, shooting me before I could get the chance.  

Alright, I was pissed. So was my friend, I think we were on friends & crew only mic chat? Maybe not. I'm pretty sure he could hear us. We taunted and scared the hell out of the bastard. My friend, his friend, and me all got this guy ontop of the hills near the wind mills, and just started blasting him. Like, nonstop. 

Basically, because not only did this guy get 5000, and 1000 from the other bounty apparently. He also got 100 from my dead body, and made me pay like 2000 for a hospital bill? Hell with that. We killed him MULTIPLE times. I mean, f*cking nonstop. He had to die almost near 25-30 times. He was good, but he only killed us like twice. He tried to run, and we still took him down. 

I guess that's kind of a bad sport? Like I said, I don't usually mess with anyone in the game unless they start something first. I didn't get a bad sport point, I just want to know what you all thought. 

I can already tell some people are going to throw out insults, I relatively don't mind. I don't feel bad. I'd do the same thing if I remembered his PSN and he was in the server, I'd get the group together just to kick his ass some more until he disconnects again.  

Hope that bounty claim was worth it in the long run. 

I had something similar happen to me.  I just robbed a store only to come out and get blasted, should have looked for players but I was focused on cops.  So this guy kills me then my friend as my friend drives off after coming back I chase this guys down, kills me again while im texting my other friend to wait before I invite him...now I'm really mad so I go to kill him...manage to get him once but then he switches to passive and he knows i'm mad at this point.  He just casually walks away and gives me the finger....so I ran him over.  He proceeds to find a telephone pole and walk around it so I can't get a direct hit....so I get out the car and he falls for it.  He gets in, I shoot him....we continued to play cat and mouse for about an hour but he always seemed to find some safe place to give me the finger.  I usually don't get mad at video games but I just about had a heart attack due to the stress of wanting to kill this guy...not sure who was the bad sport here since technically he was doing what you do in gta...kill and rob

dethbiker
  • dethbiker

basketball and heavy metal.

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:52 AM

f*ck both you and your sideburns, It's not personal, and he was just trying to make money. You killing him over and over is just a douche move. (People like you are the reason I avoid most players on free roam)

• _KC likes this

dethbiker
  • dethbiker

basketball and heavy metal.

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

_KC is still acting like a woman on her period, making images about things now. 

mj-laughing.gif 

And Kevhawk is out of words after he gets put down. Good sh*t. 

Do all your post reek of douchebag? Or is this on purpose?

CaveRave
  • CaveRave

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:28 AM Edited by CaveRave, 07 October 2013 - 06:32 AM.

He can just turn on passive mode or join another session.

I didn't even read the replies. So many words yet very off topic.

Why are people so defensive man?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users