Photo

Am I a bad sport for this?

141 replies to this topic
TheShark33
  • TheShark33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

He killed you for a legitimate reason; to claim a bounty. You retaliate and kill him as revenge? Fine, but to keep killing him "25-30 times"? No, that's what douchebags do.

THANK YOU.

I agree with this. It would be somewhat different if you didn't have a bounty. But you had a bounty on you so there was a legitimate reason to kill you, it wasn't personal.

TheShark33
  • TheShark33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:51 AM Edited by TheShark33, 07 October 2013 - 01:53 AM.

Am I a bad sport for throwing sticky bombs on people's cars? Throwing sticky bombs outside of stores so when they exit they die? Throwing sticky bombs outside of Los Santos Customs or am I a bad sport for throwing sticky bombs on the high end export car?

Yes you are. And if you keep doing it, you'll be a bad sport. They need to make it 148 hours instead of 48
It's probably too late for me. When I wasn't playing Violent Duct I was throwing sticky bombs on people's cars, usually only when they attack first, but not always.

I also meant that post as a joke. I was trolling people with stick bombs in my hot pink hot knife car.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:28 AM

Lol.

Some people take this way too seriously.

Like the OP and his crew who admitted to raging and cussing that guy out?

Yeah..

You are dense. For the final time, he started sh*t with multiple people. 

Read the damn OP. Were we scaring him? Hell yeah. Were we legit raging in the mics? No, we were laughing. Yeah, that was bullying. I relatively don't care about that part. 

So let me break this down slowly, so all the slow f*cks here can grasp it. He came after my friend first so he already wanted revenge. He then targeted me.

I got my revenge first, then my friend came up and blasted him too. We blasted him multiple times. Yeah, excessive? Sure. But don't act like we "needed eachother", victimizing a player you don't even know. If I got a gang of 7 to take down this guy and repeatedly spawn killed him, that'd be a different story. But no, he had multiple choices to leave. But as everyone else has said, he didn't. He stayed He kept trying to shoot back but he failed. 

sh*t happens. People trying to take personal digs over a player they don't even know is hilarious as sh*t. He thought he was cool getting the bounty. He didn't leave. He tried to fight back. He failed. 

I didn't even top it all off. My friend stayed back and continued to kill him until I left the server when I cashed in my money. 

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

620px-Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-her

• dethbiker and _KC like this

_KC
  • _KC

A Buck 30 on Black Ice The Fast Life

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:20 AM

qOn8utJ.png

• dethbiker likes this

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:21 AM Edited by SideburnGuru, 07 October 2013 - 04:26 AM.

_KC is still acting like a woman on her period, making images about things now. 

mj-laughing.gif 

And Kevhawk is out of words after he gets put down. Good sh*t. 

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:24 AM

Lol.

Yeah..

Read the damn OP. Were we scaring him? Hell yeah. Were we legit raging in the mics? No, we were laughing. Yeah, that was bullying. I relatively don't care about that part. 

So let me break this down slowly, so all the slow f*cks here can grasp it. He came after my friend first so he already wanted revenge. He then targeted me.

I got my revenge first, then my friend came up and blasted him too. We blasted him multiple times. Yeah, excessive? Sure. But don't act like we "needed eachother", victimizing a player you don't even know. If I got a gang of 7 to take down this guy and repeatedly spawn killed him, that'd be a different story. But no, he had multiple choices to leave. But as everyone else has said, he didn't. He stayed He kept trying to shoot back but he failed. 

sh*t happens. People trying to take personal digs over a player they don't even know is hilarious as sh*t. He thought he was cool getting the bounty. He didn't leave. He tried to fight back. He failed. 

I didn't even top it all off. My friend stayed back and continued to kill him until I left the server when I cashed in my money. 

Do your thing. I wouldn't want to play with you if you're going to do this to someone who claims a bounty, but to each his own.

I have a question, though. Why did you make this thread asking if you were a bad sport if you just insult anyone who disagrees with you? You've done nothing but try to justify your actions.

• Schweppez likes this

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

You're a c*nt.

Yeah, but I'm a c*nt who got revenge and probably made the guy who got the bounty off me lose all his cash.

I'm just saying, you really shouldn't come after people who didn't do anything to you yet, just to claim a small bounty. You don't know what the hell they'll do. Hopefully, that player learned something from it. 

Id claim bounty and bounce from the session. Then you can be mad at yourself

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

Lol.

Yeah..

Do your thing. I wouldn't want to play with you if you're going to do this to someone who claims a bounty, but to each his own.

I have a question, though. Why did you make this thread asking if you were a bad sport if you just insult anyone who disagrees with you? You've done nothing but try to justify your actions.

Did you notice who I've insulted back? Only the people who have said "YOU NEED DA GANG, GANG BANG." and are too illiterate to read the original post. I think I've been pretty fair to everyone else. 

And what have I justified that others haven't? They've said most of the points to defend me before I could. They get it. And as said, we all have our own ways of doing things. 

motorider420
  • motorider420

MotoRider42HC

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:29 AM Edited by motorider420, 07 October 2013 - 04:30 AM.

Normally, me and my crew/group of friends don't mess with anyone. Not too violent, but yesterday there was a bounty on our heads from an NPC, I think. 

Mine was worth 5000, my friend had one for 1000. I was heading into the Sandy Shores/ Desert area to ty and find the motorcycle I've been after. I remember my friend got shot, and I wasn't really worried. Day in GTA was about to end. Some guy, literally out of f*cking no where, no icon, nothing, appeared right next to me and slammed into my vehicle, shooting me before I could get the chance.  

Alright, I was pissed. So was my friend, I think we were on friends & crew only mic chat? Maybe not. I'm pretty sure he could hear us. We taunted and scared the hell out of the bastard. My friend, his friend, and me all got this guy ontop of the hills near the wind mills, and just started blasting him. Like, nonstop. 

Basically, because not only did this guy get 5000, and 1000 from the other bounty apparently. He also got 100 from my dead body, and made me pay like 2000 for a hospital bill? Hell with that. We killed him MULTIPLE times. I mean, f*cking nonstop. He had to die almost near 25-30 times. He was good, but he only killed us like twice. He tried to run, and we still took him down. 

I guess that's kind of a bad sport? Like I said, I don't usually mess with anyone in the game unless they start something first. I didn't get a bad sport point, I just want to know what you all thought. 

I can already tell some people are going to throw out insults, I relatively don't mind. I don't feel bad. I'd do the same thing if I remembered his PSN and he was in the server, I'd get the group together just to kick his ass some more until he disconnects again.  

Hope that bounty claim was worth it in the long run. 

No, its not being a bad sport.  The asshole killed you, and so you fought back.

Also, if he didn't want to die, he could have just joined a new session.

He probably had zero money to start with, therefore letting you think you were actually costing him bank.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

Normally, me and my crew/group of friends don't mess with anyone. Not too violent, but yesterday there was a bounty on our heads from an NPC, I think. 

Mine was worth 5000, my friend had one for 1000. I was heading into the Sandy Shores/ Desert area to ty and find the motorcycle I've been after. I remember my friend got shot, and I wasn't really worried. Day in GTA was about to end. Some guy, literally out of f*cking no where, no icon, nothing, appeared right next to me and slammed into my vehicle, shooting me before I could get the chance.  

Alright, I was pissed. So was my friend, I think we were on friends & crew only mic chat? Maybe not. I'm pretty sure he could hear us. We taunted and scared the hell out of the bastard. My friend, his friend, and me all got this guy ontop of the hills near the wind mills, and just started blasting him. Like, nonstop. 

Basically, because not only did this guy get 5000, and 1000 from the other bounty apparently. He also got 100 from my dead body, and made me pay like 2000 for a hospital bill? Hell with that. We killed him MULTIPLE times. I mean, f*cking nonstop. He had to die almost near 25-30 times. He was good, but he only killed us like twice. He tried to run, and we still took him down. 

I guess that's kind of a bad sport? Like I said, I don't usually mess with anyone in the game unless they start something first. I didn't get a bad sport point, I just want to know what you all thought. 

I can already tell some people are going to throw out insults, I relatively don't mind. I don't feel bad. I'd do the same thing if I remembered his PSN and he was in the server, I'd get the group together just to kick his ass some more until he disconnects again.  

Hope that bounty claim was worth it in the long run. 

No, its not being a bad sport.  The asshole killed you, and so you fought back.

Also, if he didn't want to die, he could have just joined a new session.

He probably had zero money to start with, therefore letting you think you were actually costing him bank.

Well, he did have 6000 at least at one point. 

At one point. 

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

92a.png

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

I can't think of anything else to say. 

image-simpa-chucky-gif-img.gif

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:37 AM Edited by iKevhawk, 07 October 2013 - 04:41 AM.

That's hilarious, because you're the most childish person in this thread.

You have anger issues bro, and an ego issue. Lmao.

edit: I'd like to point out your original post says nothing of the involved individual causing issues (which opposes your insult towards me and others that says it does), just that he killed your ignorant ass for a bounty. So please stop talking down to people like you're the almighty when you can't even kill someone alone. Thanks.

Also, you seem obsessed with men's hair. I think that last picture I linked is correct.

• M210F likes this

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:40 AM Edited by SideburnGuru, 07 October 2013 - 04:43 AM.

Who's the one who made a meme about someone again? 

A f*cking meme?  Do you rock these shirts? 
trollface.jpg 

"You seem obsessed with men's hair." Oh boy, a hair joke!  Didn't hear that one before. Also, what the hell are you talking about? 

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

trollface.jpg

No, but I should because you've done nothing but rage like a five year old entitled child all day and brag about yourself.

If you didn't want people opposing your views, here's an idea, get off the forums and go preach it to your inbred cousins.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:45 AM Edited by SideburnGuru, 07 October 2013 - 04:45 AM.

trollface.jpg

No, but I should because you've done nothing but rage like a five year old entitled child all day and brag about yourself.

If you didn't want people opposing your views, here's an idea, get off the forums and go preach it to your inbred cousins.

"Inbred cousins." 
That'd be funny if I didn't blatanly state in my profile I live right near the most ghetto part of the city. Country side is the far west end of my town, but nice shot.

Here's a better one, if you're going to oppose someone's views, try to do it maturely in a way that adults would handle it. Should we go back to see who initated the low blows first? Do I really need to point that out you? 

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:48 AM Edited by iKevhawk, 07 October 2013 - 04:50 AM.

trollface.jpg

"Inbred cousins." 
That'd be funny if I didn't blatanly state in my profile I live right near the most ghetto part of the city. Country side is the far west end of my town, but nice shot.

Here's a better one, if you're going to oppose someone's views, try to do it maturely in a way that adults would handle it. Should we go back to see who initated the low blows first? Do I really need to point that out you? 

Yeah like you didn't start off this thread being a total jackass.

You're full of yourself. Your signature shows as much.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

trollface.jpg

"Inbred cousins." 

Yeah like you didn't start off this thread being a total jackass.

You're full of yourself, sh*thead. Your signature shows as much.

Funny how other people handled it alot more maturely than.. well, I won't mention any names. 

And really? I don't know, you may have just beat me in the condescending war about two posts ago. Oh, and are you talking about my image? I actually was planning on doing it in the Graphics part of the forum until my thread got closed because I couldn't do requests. Pretty sure another user here has one too, because I thought it would be a cool idea to start Online Cards for people on here. However, the thread got locked. Can't do much with that. 

madicea13
  • madicea13

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

You are all a bunch of losers who take online video gaming waaaaay too seriously. 

Galdoron
  • Galdoron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

He was just trying to make paper. I hate it when I kill people with bounty's and they put one on me. Its nothing personal, bro. 

f*ck that bounty system. It's cool, but won't see me using it. If I want a player dead, I'll do it myself. 

That was about revenge, that's all. Nothing personal my ass.Like, seriously though. You're going to claim 5k off me, take 100 from my dead body, and then make me pay about 2k or something around that from hospital bills? He had that coming. Strongly. 

So, you're upset because he was playing by game mechanics and claiming a bounty?

He was stupid for not leaving the server or turning on passive mode, but seriously, that was a dick move.  It's too bad I'm on XBL or I'd watch for you and farm you with my crew until you quit just to see how you like it.

He killed you for the bounty of $5000, not the $100.  Seriously, grow up.  I bet you're like a 15 year old child, you certainly act like it.

And good aim, really? LOL.

• _KC likes this

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:01 AM Edited by SideburnGuru, 07 October 2013 - 05:02 AM.

He was just trying to make paper. I hate it when I kill people with bounty's and they put one on me. Its nothing personal, bro. 

f*ck that bounty system. It's cool, but won't see me using it. If I want a player dead, I'll do it myself. 

That was about revenge, that's all. Nothing personal my ass.Like, seriously though. You're going to claim 5k off me, take 100 from my dead body, and then make me pay about 2k or something around that from hospital bills? He had that coming. Strongly. 

So, you're upset because he was playing by game mechanics and claiming a bounty?

He was stupid for not leaving the server or turning on passive mode, but seriously, that was a dick move.  It's too bad I'm on XBL or I'd watch for you and farm you with my crew until you quit just to see how you like it.

He killed you for the bounty of $5000, not the $100.  Seriously, grow up.  I bet you're like a 15 year old child, you certainly act like it.

"Grow up" 
"Good aim, really? LOL" Because you've totally played with me, right? Maturity. 

I was playing the game by it's mechanics too. If I wasn't allowed to kill him, wouldn't it have stopped me? Plus, good luck with that. I'd be smart enough to leave before a crew comes after me. As said, I didn't target my crew after him. He targeted my crew after himself. 

Should I also mention the irony in someone trying to call someone else a child, WHILE it's childish to call someone a child to begin with? Or should I just let that one go? 

Galdoron
  • Galdoron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:07 AM Edited by Galdoron, 07 October 2013 - 05:10 AM.

"Grow up" 

I was playing the game by it's mechanics too. If I wasn't allowed to kill him, wouldn't it have stopped me? Plus, good luck with that. I'd be smart enough to leave before a crew comes after me. As said, I didn't target my crew after him. He targeted my crew after himself. 

Should I also mention the irony in someone trying to call someone else a child, WHILE it's childish to call someone a child to begin with? Or should I just let that one go? 

Did I say you weren't playing by game mechanics?  Nope. I mentioned he was stupid for not leaving.  This is totally on him, I don't feel sorry for him.

I do feel sorry for you though, you obviously seriously raged over this whole issue because you lost $2000 because a guy killed you.  I mean seriously, this is probably the most immature thread I've seen on here.  Congratulations, you made the top 10 leaderboards for something!

And do you understand what irony means?  Because there was nothing childish about my post.  I simply called out your behavior for what I, and several others, see it as.  Childish and immature.  If you get this upset over a video game then you should really reevaluate your priorities.  It was $2000.  Revenge was completely acceptable, but to farm him "25-30 times" and brag about it, let alone the fact you were with your "crew."  Yeah, childish.

P.S.  The aim comment was centered about the fact that assisted aiming is on by default and whether or not you use it is irrelevant, because even if I was playing with or against you it would be easy to assume you have it on.  So bragging about your aim in an environment where assisted aiming is enabled by default I just found humorous.  Nothing more.  You might be a Class A sniper without assisted aiming, I'll never know.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

You do realize you're the one who started the whole child naming ordeal, right?

Nevermind, you're a self absorbed idiot.

eagle016
  • eagle016

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

Sounds like he hurt your feelings by killing you so you had to team up to bully him. Yes, you're a bad sport, because you did the equivalent of crying home to mommy when something you didn't like happened. Most people would have said alright, at least that's over with (about the bounty being taken) and be done with it. You took something not even remotely personal, and made it personal.

I like how you ask a question and when people answer and you don't like it, you argue with them. That right there shows the type of person you are. If you ask people their opinion of you, and you can't take what they say, don't ask their opinions.

• _KC and Ogre_Thug like this

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:11 AM Edited by SideburnGuru, 07 October 2013 - 05:12 AM.

"Grow up" 

Did I say you weren't playing by game mechanics?  Nope. I mentioned he was stupid for not leaving.  This is totally on him, I don't feel sorry for him.

I do feel sorry for you though, you obviously seriously raged over this whole issue because you lost $2000 because a guy killed you.  I mean seriously, this is probably the most immature thread I've seen on here.  Congratulations, you made the top 10 leaderboards for something!

And do you understand what irony means?  Because there was nothing childish about my post.  I simply called out your behavior for what I, and several others, see it as.  Childish and immature.  If you get this upset over a video game then you should really reevaluate your priorities.  It was $2000.  Revenge was completely acceptable, but to farm him "25-30 times" and brag about it, let alone the face you're with your "crew."  Yeah, childish.

I do understand what irony means, and I used it in the right form. You trying to call someone else childish, is still very childish. Childish is subjective. What I consider he did, was childish in it's own sense. And no, it's not about the money for the most part. It's about the respect, and how desperate he was in general. Not only did he apparently zoom across, hide his icon, etc to find me RIGHT after killing my friend, he also took the time to get out of his car and take the 100. If anything, it truly was a lesson. 

Fact of the matter is, like I said before, if he didn't get out of his car and take that 100 and kept going, he would've lived. He would've got out before my friend truly reached him, and he could've left the game. BUT, no. And if I was farming him, wouldn't I be gaining something worthy from it? 100 dollars, and 100 exp was hardly worth it.  

Also, read my post. I was with a friend, and his friend. The third person wasn't in the crew. It was me and him as "The crew". Let's be honest here.  

As for the post above? I ask for opinions when they can handle it maturely as well. If they're going to use insults, I don't insult them. Did I insult Stevan when he kindly disagreed with my actions? No. Because he didn't tag on a childish insult. Did I insult Vlynor when me and him were debating about it? No. Infact, there's quite a few people who disagreed that I didn't argue with. Conviently enough, you people seem to ignore that to try and further your point. It's adorable. 

J_Gatsby
  • J_Gatsby

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:13 AM

Ur bad sport if u quit during jobs or missions. In free roam u can kill all 9million of us u wont get bad sport. ;)

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:15 AM Edited by SideburnGuru, 07 October 2013 - 05:16 AM.

Ur bad sport if u quit during jobs or missions. In free roam u can kill all 9million of us u wont get bad sport. ;)

Yeah, that actually is the funny part about all of this. No one here mentioned the obvious flaw? 

That there are people who make tiny mistakes and get a bad sport, but me and my friend go crazy on this guy, and we walk away fine.  

Also, glad I found this gif again. I should just put this in the OP.
BiNkqn6.gif 
Or signature. 

Concorde2010
  • Concorde2010

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:15 AM

If you didn´t decide to kill this guy 25 TIMES STRAIGHT... I´d probably say... no you aren´t.

But since you did... you are a moron imho.

Anyway - I don´t care as you´ll do what you´ll be doing - no matter what - which is alright as that is what GTA is all about, or ain´t it?

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:17 AM Edited by buddybravo, 07 October 2013 - 05:19 AM.

I'd say yes. The bounty is there as part of the game, killing someone repeatedly for trying to claim it and make some money is pretty douchey. Killing him once or twice for revenge and move on woudl have been my approach.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users