Am I a bad sport for this?

141 replies to this topic
takeral
  • takeral

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

You're not a bad sport

but you're a pussy for ganging up on him. You should've taken him down personally instead of asking your crew to help. 

So yeah, pussy. 

• Schweppez and _KC like this

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

Shooter of Guns

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

ITT: OP thinks he's a mobster and everyone tells him why he isn't

• _KC likes this

Mason27
  • Mason27

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

So this guy killed me in a deathmatch the other day, and I blew up his car for 14 hours straight.  Am I a bad sport?

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

They aren't personal until someone makes it personal.

Seems like the opinions are split. My opinion on it is solid. I'm pretty sure he's done messing with me. Sorry some of you don't like it. Well, not really sorry but, y'know. Manners.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

To you all defenders of the bounty hunter - you are forgetting something: he DID shoot first. To the victim, it is an unprovoked assault.

You might not agree to the lesson the victim is trying to teach the bounty hunter, but that is besides the point. He has every right to try and discourage someone to shoot unprovoked. I would.

takeral
  • takeral

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

So this guy killed me in a deathmatch the other day, and I blew up his car for 14 hours straight.  Am I a bad sport?

No you're just a no life loser for playing 14 hours straight :p

_KC
  • _KC

A Buck 30 on Black Ice The Fast Life

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

Hey guyz!! some dude owned me and my buddy online. Grrr!!! So guess what? You'll never believe it!!!!! :panic:  I gathered all my BEST buds and we went RIGHT after him!!! It was 5 on 1 and we killed him more times that he killed us! OOOO!!!!!

I hope you guyz realize how cool I am and give me da reputation points!  :cool:

• chainsoar and wallpaper42 like this

takeral
  • takeral

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

Hey guyz!! some dude owned me and my buddy online. Grrr!!! So guess what? You'll never believe it!!!!! :panic:  I gathered all my BEST buds and we went RIGHT after him!!! It was 5 on 1 and we killed him more times that he killed us! OOOO!!!!!

I hope you guyz realize how cool I am and give me da reputation points!  :cool:

LMAO 

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

They aren't personal until someone makes it personal.

Seems like the opinions are split. My opinion on it is solid. I'm pretty sure he's done messing with me. Sorry some of you don't like it. Well, not really sorry but, y'know. Manners.

Yeah you made it personal. 

Mason27
  • Mason27

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

No you're just a no life loser for playing 14 hours straight :p

My sarcasm eludes you.  Point is, bounties are essentially missions for the entire lobby.  If you feel insecure about getting killed and want to get a revenge kill yourself, fine.  But what OP did was indicative of a teenager who uses video games to feel good about himself.  

People who have fun playing games tip their cap to the bounty hunter and move on. 

• _KC and Ogre_Thug like this

TreyCrll
  • TreyCrll

Forum Surfer

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

Well, it kind of sounds like you're bragging to me. But I understand why you wanted revenge. 25-30 times seems a bit excessive though. If he started coming after you repeatedly then I would understand, but after 2-5 times it just seems a little douchey.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

People really can't read, can they?

My friend got killed by him first, then took his blip off to come after me.

The guy killed me, giving his location away.

My friend and his friend came for their own revenge. I dealt with it my way too.

BumbiQc
  • BumbiQc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

Killing him 25-30 times should get you bad sport.

The bounty system is a legitimate reason to hunt down players, hell I got hunt down (but never killed) and defended myself when they shot first.

He tricked you guys by hiding his radar dot and killed you. You could have killed him once after he claimed the bounty and the 100$, but to harass him like that no. If they kill you after collecting the bounty then they should have bad sport.

Greifers like you (yes you are, you killed him 25-30 times) deserve a bad sport tittle. Your attitude may be nice when you play for fun, but having a bounty on your head will result in players following you, deal with it, if you go rage mode after someone rightfully kill you, then just hide in your garage and wait for the bounty to finish. 

True he could have left right after he killed you, but he probably didn't expect the amount of violence you would express towards him for using a game mechanic. He also probably had 0$ to begin with since anyone with a decent amount of money would have left immediatly after being killed 3 times.

• chainsoar likes this

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:28 AM Edited by giraffeboy, 07 October 2013 - 12:31 AM.

Don't bother justifying yourself dude, not gonna work on people. I got no problem with what you did because:

- He came for you first, took the bounty and got greedy so he had to expect some revenge, who gives a f*ck if R* say "you have a bounty on your head so be a good little boy, roll over and get your belly tickled and give some guy some paper"

- After you killed him say 5-6 times and it became evident that you were hunting him, he stayed. That tells me that he enjoyed the thrill of the hunt, even if he was the hunted and outmanned. I respect the guy for not running away tbh. You all had fun, I'd wager a lot more fun than cruising round in your shiny new car or ordering a fake stripper to your apartment.

- I wonder how many people bitching have exploited the mission (can't remember which) that you can repeat and make easy $$$. That's worse than what you did imo, at least you were honest about things.

Mavsynchroid
  • Mavsynchroid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

You're a c*nt.

Yeah, but I'm a c*nt who got revenge and probably made the guy who got the bounty off me lose all his cash.I'm just saying, you really shouldn't come after people who didn't do to you yet, just to claim a small bounty. You don't know what the hell they'll do. Hopefully, that player learned something from it.

Nah you're not. Revenge would have been killing him once or twice. You passed from that to just being a jerk and harassing him.

Also, we can tell you're trying to subtly brag about it. You ganged up on him. No skill in that. Only skill I heard was him killing you in the beginning. :)
  • _KC, Ogre_Thug and BumbiQc like this

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

He didn't kill you randomly, he just went for money. There's tons of ways you could have avoided dying by a bounty hunter but chose not to. You could have hidden from him.

Simple truth is he claimed his bounty fair and square, and OP is too bad to kill someone solo so they have to gang up on someone.

I could understand if the person killed you randomly, but he didn't. Seriously. That's just sad bro. You bullied this guy over mics like pussies and ganged up on him, like pussies. Go do that to someone in real life if you feel so hard. That's beyond immature.

You lost like 2k tops, big woop. You had that bounty on you for a reason and you should've known to avoid trouble.

• Schweppez and _KC like this

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

your revenge was probably a little excessive. He killed you to get money, for the bounty, so it was justified cause he was trying to get money. you should of just killed him once for revenge and thats that, not 25 f*cking times xD

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

^^^^The guy didn't leave ffs, he probably enjoyed the competition. You know, actual human competition, instead of all jerking each other off in your apartments over the 100 NPC kills you all just did.

• iBUCKEYE likes this

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

Lol.

Some people take this way too seriously.

Mike Haddrick
  • Mike Haddrick

Not your favorite poster.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

People really can't read, can they?

My friend got killed by him first, then took his blip off to come after me.

The guy killed me, giving his location away.

My friend and his friend came for their own revenge. I dealt with it my way too.

commander_shepard_by_donabruja-d4tkda5.j

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

Lol.

Like the OP and his crew who admitted to raging and cussing that guy out?

Yeah..

• chainsoar likes this

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:42 AM

You may have gotten over zealous but I think it was justified. If you're going to come at me/my crew bounty or no bounty, you best pray I'm in a merciful mood.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:42 AM Edited by R.R, 07 October 2013 - 12:44 AM.

Lol.

Yeah..

Pretty much exactly what I meant.

edit - probably should of made it clearer and said that some people take this game way too seriously.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

Lol.

Yeah..

Pretty much exactly what I meant.

Ah alright.  :)

M210F
  • M210F

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

Good lord, when you were in elementary school did you sneak into your bully's house and microwave their hamster after they made fun of you once?

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:00 AM

Good lord, when you were in elementary school did you sneak into your bully's house and microwave their hamster after they made fun of you once?

If he did, I doubt the bully made fun of him again lol

Juzt
  • Juzt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:17 AM

Nah the bully probably knocked him the f*ck out cause it's you know...Real life and there's no hiding behind a t.v screen.

• _KC likes this

TheShark33
  • TheShark33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

Am I a bad sport for throwing sticky bombs on people's cars? Throwing sticky bombs outside of stores so when they exit they die? Throwing sticky bombs outside of Los Santos Customs or am I a bad sport for throwing sticky bombs on the high end export car?

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

He killed you for a legitimate reason; to claim a bounty. You retaliate and kill him as revenge? Fine, but to keep killing him "25-30 times"? No, that's what douchebags do.

THANK YOU.

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

Am I a bad sport for throwing sticky bombs on people's cars? Throwing sticky bombs outside of stores so when they exit they die? Throwing sticky bombs outside of Los Santos Customs or am I a bad sport for throwing sticky bombs on the high end export car?

Yes you are. And if you keep doing it, you'll be a bad sport. They need to make it 148 hours instead of 48
  • TheShark33 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users