Quantcast

» «
Photo

Has anyone ever ran into another well organised crew?

18 replies to this topic
EllenPage-Mathers
  • EllenPage-Mathers

Ellen Page <3

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:56 PM Edited by EllenPage-Mathers, 06 October 2013 - 08:56 PM.

We ran into one before the servers went down, they fully held down a spot in literally the middle of the map.It was about 6 of them against 3 of us, and we must have died about 5 times before moving on,haha!

nufcmiles
  • nufcmiles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Came across a group of 8 while I was robbing a store. Was expecting them to kill me but instead they killed the cops who were coming for me, and told me to steal a car and follow them. 

Did so, picked up another few randomers and we all went military base and had a huge shootout with the cops, was f*cking intense and fun.

EllenPage-Mathers
  • EllenPage-Mathers

Ellen Page <3

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

Why can I never find crews who are nice? They all have Range Rovers with Uzi's and sh*t.

gregory9000
  • gregory9000

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:01 PM

Came across a group of 8 while I was robbing a store. Was expecting them to kill me but instead they killed the cops who were coming for me, and told me to steal a car and follow them. 

Did so, picked up another few randomers and we all went military base and had a huge shootout with the cops, was f*cking intense and fun.

did they then take turns abusing your anus?

• Danielpls and PZVNGI like this

FearTheAmish
  • FearTheAmish

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

Ran into one that tried to roadblock up the freeway.... 4 of us in a helio with sniper rifles took care of that quickly.

Blazin510
  • Blazin510

tired of crybabies

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

Been trying to start a crew of my own but just cant find people who isnt either an idiot that shoots everything in sight or have no sense of teamwork at all.

EllenPage-Mathers
  • EllenPage-Mathers

Ellen Page <3

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

Been trying to start a crew of my own but just cant find people who isnt either an idiot that shoots everything in sight or have no sense of teamwork at all.

Just make one with IRL friends, makes the 10 minutes of GTAO far more fun.

Rolling Otter
  • Rolling Otter

Ne cede malis...

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

We have some pretty fun tactical games if that's your thing?... Click below!

EllenPage-Mathers
  • EllenPage-Mathers

Ellen Page <3

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

I already have a pretty active crew, unless you are asking the other guy.

pooch83
  • pooch83

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

i seriously need to find some crews like that. road blocks, taking out the cops. jesus im missing all the fun lol

Blazin510
  • Blazin510

tired of crybabies

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

That was the plan until one got deleted, another rage quit cuz he cant free aim, another stopped playing because he keep getting randomly killed by kids and got fed up.

pooch83
  • pooch83

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

That was the plan until one got deleted, another rage quit cuz he cant free aim, another stopped playing because he keep getting randomly killed by kids and got fed up.

the COD players are kind of annoying, like a lot. sucks when i actually get on with a friend and can play. and we're doing something. then some random comes up and kills you over, and over, and over, and you cant get sh*t done. then the min you and the friend(s) team up and tag their a**, they put a bounty on you. i go by the "only fire if they fire first" rule. all tho i do play with my friends little brother, and he shoots every damn thing he see's, thats kind of annoying as well.

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

And the most pointless account award goes too...

Blazin510
  • Blazin510

tired of crybabies

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

@pooch right? Cant understand why people would camp out infront of a store waiting for you to come out to blast you. Makes no sense. But if you need a crew to join let me know!

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:25 PM Edited by Lagful, 06 October 2013 - 09:26 PM.

Most I've seen so far was 4, but they weren't organized. :lol:   The most my group have managed to get together so far was 8, but it's hard with our schedules being so different.

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

I seen 3 in a well organized group both in 3 sports cars so I used them as a ramp and landed on the other one before they started shooting me  :lol:

PZVNGI
  • PZVNGI

BOSS

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

gold! +1

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

Yes, 6 green coloured dirt bikers, all dead by my hand, I only wanted to kill one of them for their 9k bounty lolol. Tried trolling me by shooting at my bulletproof tyres

gregory9000
  • gregory9000

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

And the most pointless account award goes too...

I bet your basement feels cold and lonely on a day like this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users