Photo

$400,000 Apartment Is Useless.

157 replies to this topic
kestler
  • kestler

God

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

I think I'm just going to stick with the cheapest apartment and work my way up. Definitely not getting the 400k apartment but I'm still interested in the 200k range down the line.

In San Andreas you had the ability to play a Minigame in your house...

You cant even play pool in GTA V, it was possible in GTA IV and SA

Yeah it's like they took massive steps backwards in regard to interior. There should be way more options in apartments including choice of radio stations, pool, retro video games etc.

You can chose your radio stations 

crashhat69
  • crashhat69

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

i thought you were supposed to get the nissan GT-R when you signed up for social club? it wasn't in my 10 car garage when i bought the apartment. 

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

i thought you were supposed to get the nissan GT-R when you signed up for social club? it wasn't in my 10 car garage when i bought the apartment. 

You have to buy it on the store like every other car, it just doesn't cost anything

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

What's the cheapest apartment with a planning board for the heists?

Don't feel like wasting a whole lot on the 400k one if there are cheaper ones

205k I believe

So which apartment has the best view?

Depends on what your opinion of best is... do you want to see skyscrapers in the distance or the ocean? Look down on the golf course or look down on the houses in the hills north of Los Santos?

A good one of the city is preferable

Eclipse Towers Apartment 40 for $391k 

Okay thanks 

crashhat69
  • crashhat69

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

oh ok. thanks for the info

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:42 AM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 11 October 2013 - 04:43 AM.

Too bad you can't tour the apartment before you buy it.  I guess I'll check Youtube and Google Images before I consider buying one.

We have the interior of the apartments in the List of Apartments-thread which is now sticked up top :)

http://gtaforums.com...e-gtao-section/

• MisterRawgers likes this

webdevour
  • webdevour

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

So which apartment has the best view?

Weazel Plaza 101.  The one right below it is very nice too.  Weael Plaza 101 has a view of the Vinewood Sign through the telescope, the city through the middle and the airport/beach on the right.  The one below it has the telescope facing directly at the pier, one of my buddies got that one so we could see different views.  Under $400k too

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

Apart from the planning board to be able to do heists, what's the point in buying the 400k apartment? It's just slighlty bigger and nicer but apart from that there is no point in buying it. It's not like you're going to spend ages in your apartment, I bought it and the only time I use it is when I spawn.

dont care.

wanted it.

have it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users