Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

Again , since i seem to post this every damn day:

Every apartment 200k+ has the following:

-EXACT Same Interior 

- Planning Room - No board yet as heists ARE NOT in the game.

-10 car garage.

The only difference is the view.

Now, let me correct something i think people are mistaken on.

You CAN NOT have more then ONE garage OR house.

Meaning you get any apartment over 200k, you dont get to keep your other properties, including garages. 

This ofcourse means the maximum amount of garage space you can get online, is 10 cars.

• Hamsterbaffle likes this

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

what view do you get with the 380, and 330 k apartment s?

craMeh
  • craMeh

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

In San Andreas you had the ability to play a Minigame in your house...

You cant even play pool in GTA V, it was possible in GTA IV and SA

Savo7en
  • Savo7en

Prankster

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

This game is GTA V not San Andreas. Play San Andreas if you want to play a minigame in your house.

gokitty199
  • gokitty199

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

i recommend the 223k apartment it has a fairly nice view and planning room and just overall the interier looks very nice as well as the 10 car garage

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

I like my apartment, don't like it don't buy it.

Derherbman
  • Derherbman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

SUV´s are usless, the whole Game is usless, but people love to buy useless stuff. What do you expect?

MrYoungGun
  • MrYoungGun

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

Can you sell appartments to upgrade to another? Ive almost got enough for the 200k one, should I just wait to get a better one?

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

I got the apartment that overlooks the golf course on one side, and on the other side you can see the ocean and del perro pier. Looks nice at night when it is lit up.

Now I've got $150k to do other things with since it is not wasted. I hope that soem day we can buy beach houses and stuff though because I'll sell my apartment in a heartbeat for a house right on Chumash.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

This of course means the maximum amount of garage space you can get online, is 10 cars.

So the apparent free 2 car garage for joining social club goes away when you purchase a house? I have yet to find this free 2 car garage but they say it is there.

Link http://socialclub.ro...es/real_estate/

This is not stating the free 4 car garage you get in single player.

If you keep this garage, you could get 12?

beneficial
  • beneficial

Buckwheats

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:21 PM Edited by beneficial, 08 October 2013 - 05:23 PM.

I like to roleplay in my apartment changing clother every day
Watching tv be for going out for the day buying snacks and eating dinner
Inviting friends
Over

A little a dis.

Still in my first apartment. The sh*tty 87k one. It was a step up from sleeping in the garage and a helluva lot better than sleeping in your car at Vespucci Beach.

I'm coming up though. Oh yeah and no view at all.

actrg3.jpg

NecroNeedle
  • NecroNeedle

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

I wonder if anybody has begun working on a map of all the apartment locations, including a "View cone" of what you can see out the windows.. That would be a rather epic and useful map!

hoping this comes soon as well

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

Oh look i bought the most overrated APT in the game...

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:14 AM

Apart from the planning board to be able to do heists, what's the point in buying the 400k apartment? It's just slighlty bigger and nicer but apart from that there is no point in buying it. It's not like you're going to spend ages in your apartment, I bought it and the only time I use it is when I spawn.

I agree it's useless.

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

you can level up by singing in the shower, put your fan to the mic and enjoy your new level 100

I noticed this, my tv was too small to see the actual amounts of XP I was gaining. do you know?

NecroNeedle
  • NecroNeedle

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

I use my apartment to send mercenaries after players and then I watch that player on my tv. It's funny. I was excited to use airstrikes until my player deleted.

when do airstrikes unlock?

Violent Duct
  • Violent Duct

Professional Tank Griefer

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:32 AM

I feel achieved having the most expensive one though. My OCD prevents me from having anything less.

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

What exactly do u want it to do?

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

I think I'm just going to stick with the cheapest apartment and work my way up. Definitely not getting the 400k apartment but I'm still interested in the 200k range down the line.

Yeah it's like they took massive steps backwards in regard to interior. There should be way more options in apartments including choice of radio stations, pool, retro video games etc.

Crayola912
  • Crayola912

RSC

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

nicer view and also has the 10 car garage plus i like where it is would be nice to have a heli pad on it also

JoeB
  • JoeB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

I got the $400,000 one because might as well go for the top one, when better ones come out I'll just sell it for like $200,000. Kinda disappointed that it's the exact same as the $200,000 but I guess its more about having it...

and lawl at the guy bragging, it ain't real dude ;)

Phazer19
  • Phazer19

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:47 AM

I bought my $217,000 apartment simply because I could. In a way, it's an in-game status thing e.g Hey I've got all this sh*t! It makes me feel proud that I've got something decent at least, though I want rockstar to release mansions.

webdevour
  • webdevour

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:57 AM

Apart from the planning board to be able to do heists, what's the point in buying the 400k apartment? It's just slighlty bigger and nicer but apart from that there is no point in buying it. It's not like you're going to spend ages in your apartment, I bought it and the only time I use it is when I spawn.

The 391k apartment is the best one because it has the best view.

I LOL at you peasants with cheap apartments.

brb 10 car garage
brb stripper
brb best view
brb looking down at you peasants

and i have a room where the planning board will most likely be at. there's  a blueprint map of san andreas and everything.
my apartment has the city view n the view of the VInewood sign. I also have a blue print map of Los santos n a 10 car garage. my apartment was only 286,000

I've been in quite a few before, I had one that cost 280k right below eclipse towers, so far the last one I bought has the nicest view IMO.  It's 101 Weazel Plaza by the movie studio, an excellent view of the Vinewood sign, downtown, and the beach...  all the sh*t that matters in a view.  And it's really high up

• lapalfan likes this

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:21 AM

This of course means the maximum amount of garage space you can get online, is 10 cars.

So the apparent free 2 car garage for joining social club goes away when you purchase a house? I have yet to find this free 2 car garage but they say it is there.
Link http://socialclub.ro...es/real_estate/
This is not stating the free 4 car garage you get in single player.
If you keep this garage, you could get 12?

Yes they are removed.

I had the collectors edition garage. Upon getting the 391k place it moved my cars over and turned it back into the free garage option on the website.

( pro tip: free garage is the 25k garage to non collectors, it's not an exclusive garage, just doesn't cost)

Maxed garage space is 10 cars. The only difference is we were not supposed to get these apartments so quick so those smaller places were meant to last us much longer than they have

Terminus
  • Terminus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

Well you can wait out a bounty in you apartment and plan out higher level missions.  I agree that the more expensive apartments feel underwhelming and plain.  I'm still getting Weazel plaza #101, though

pinky
  • pinky

"Tooled up and chibbin' ye, ya Bass".

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

Got the 150k place near the marina and heli tours pad. Was gutted to find there was no view out the windows at all. Only reason i bought was the location.
You should be allowed to view the apartments before buying them.

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:49 AM

The 391k apartment is the best one because it has the best view.

I LOL at you peasants with cheap apartments.

brb 10 car garage

brb stripper

brb best view

brb looking down at you peasants

and i have a room where the planning board will most likely be at. there's  a blueprint map of san andreas and everything.

Get back to exploiting/cheating, son.

KaptainMyke
  • KaptainMyke

^^ PSN ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:10 AM Edited by KaptainMyke, 10 October 2013 - 08:10 AM.

I got the $223,000 apartment tonight.  10 car garage.  I saw an office room near the front door inside there with some blueprints on the wall with a bunch of white space empty wall to the right.  Is this a planning room?  I see no chalk board but it looks like you could use it as a planning room.  The apartment is huge.  Nice view, too.  Does anybody know if I can do heists with this apartment?  

BlackeyGRAM
  • BlackeyGRAM

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:12 AM

All the real niggas live vespucci

requiems420
  • requiems420

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

Yeah well i bought my apartment and was killed inside by some random dude 4 times :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users