» «
Photo

$400,000 Apartment Is Useless.

157 replies to this topic
Angie94
  • Angie94

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:30 AM Edited by Angie94, 07 October 2013 - 07:30 AM.

Apart from the planning board to be able to do heists, what's the point in buying the 400k apartment? It's just slighlty bigger and nicer but apart from that there is no point in buying it. It's not like you're going to spend ages in your apartment, I bought it and the only time I use it is when I spawn.

The 391k apartment is the best one because it has the best view.

I LOL at you peasants with cheap apartments.

brb 10 car garage
brb stripper
brb best view
brb looking down at you peasants

and i have a room where the planning board will most likely be at. there's  a blueprint map of san andreas and everything.
my apartment has the city view n the view of the VInewood sign. I also have a blue print map of Los santos n a 10 car garage. my apartment was only 286,000
  • monkzilla and Shakengandulf like this

monkzilla
  • monkzilla

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:37 AM Edited by monkzilla, 07 October 2013 - 07:37 AM.

Apart from the planning board to be able to do heists, what's the point in buying the 400k apartment? It's just slighlty bigger and nicer but apart from that there is no point in buying it. It's not like you're going to spend ages in your apartment, I bought it and the only time I use it is when I spawn.

brb 10 car garage
brb stripper
brb best view

and i have a room where the planning board will most likely be at. there's  a blueprint map of san andreas and everything.
my apartment has the city view n the view of the VInewood sign. I also have a blue print map of Los santos n a 10 car garage. my apartment was only 286,000
Add me

Psn= djkonflikt713

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:38 AM

I bought the 205 unit del pero (sp?) today and yes it has a planning board, wall map of LS & computer next to it.

I was going to buy the 400k unit but backed down after seeing YouTube vids anything 200k and up is exactly the same interior.

I don't care for the orange & black interior tho. And would pay for a choice to change the either colors or interior furniture.

dark burgandy , dark brown and maple or everything black, silver, white would be awesome.

I chose the Del Pero location because its right there next to the ocean. Bummer it doesn't have that ocean beach view to use the telescope to check out the activity at the beach.

and yeah the 205 unit has the white 10car garage it's a sweet buy. And you can save the other 200k for something else later on.

JonVercetti
  • JonVercetti

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:40 AM Edited by JonVercetti, 07 October 2013 - 07:42 AM.

brb 10 car garage
brb stripper
brb best view

the view of the city of Los Santos is better than the view of the Vinewood sign.

cksiz
  • cksiz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:48 AM

A view of a hill and a sign? That should be the view from my gate.

Angie94
  • Angie94

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:49 AM Edited by Angie94, 07 October 2013 - 07:50 AM.

brb 10 car garage
brb stripper
brb best view

the view of the city of Los Santos is better than the view of the Vinewood sign.
mine has the city view of Los santos n it has the view of the sign
  • cksiz likes this

Angie94
  • Angie94

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:54 AM Edited by Angie94, 07 October 2013 - 08:10 AM.

see... City view0_0_zps03201f14.jpg
  • Jeremiah239 likes this

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

Let's Speculate :)

Let's say for Planning a Heist in the Planning rooms of the 200-300k Apartments you can designate a Hacker, Driver and a Gunman

Let's say you could designate A Hacker, Driver and TWO Gunmen in the 400k Apartment. Would it be worth it then? :D

• Ertrick36 and VGamerChick like this

SodaFiz
  • SodaFiz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:02 AM

I just got the 200k apt. no diff from the 400k but the view. 2 levels bedroom/bathroom/walk in closet/ kitchen/living room/dinning/office( the one with the map of the city and gold record). Dont waste your money and spend 400K. money is hard enough as it is. oh and a 10 car garage too...

just a tip. for those that are still working towards their first apartment. If you are tired of being killed by players, move to an invite only session. its amazing how much you can get done and not have to worry about  hospital bills not to mention, how much you save...

• Purpville likes this

Irken
  • Irken

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:02 AM

you can level up by singing in the shower, put your fan to the mic and enjoy your new level 100

Actually this doesn't work. After a few minutes the game will kick you out of the shower saying "You can't shower anymore today". You could make maybe 300 RP every 48 minutes. Yeah, people are gonna grind so hard while they're at work now!

chillsteppa
  • chillsteppa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:29 AM

Hi Angie94

Is that pic of the 400k apartment or the 391k apartment?

Angie94
  • Angie94

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:33 AM

Hi Angie94

TheFool
  • TheFool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

400k apartment is for high rollers that like to show off our virtual assets, like me. Personally, I love the view it has and it is in a great location, only two blocks away from the golf course, los santos customs, clothes/barber and a movie theater. Got my garage filled with a super diamond, cheetah, Z-type and than my suped up buccaneer that I started with online that has all the possible modifications, working towards getting that other car now, the entity or whatever for 750k.

• VGamerChick likes this

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:13 AM

Its more of a statement that you got the 400k apartment if you ask me.

Pretty much.

J Hater
  • J Hater

Crows

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:27 AM

Hi Angie94

From the Tinsel Towers? Also do you know what is the view from the 270.xxx one?

Angie94
  • Angie94

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:29 AM Edited by Angie94, 07 October 2013 - 09:33 AM.

Hi Angie94

From the Tinsel Towers? Also do you know what is the view from the 270.xxx one?
idk wat the view for the one ur asking. Yes it's the tinsel towers.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:31 AM

All you need is a garage... Unless you want to spend your time in Grand Theft Auto singing in the shower...

Hell yeah, gotta get the RP, while people laugh at me, YOu know what i'm saying?

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

I use my apartment to send mercenaries after players and then I watch that player on my tv. It's funny. I was excited to use airstrikes until my player deleted.

dhuyd
  • dhuyd

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

Too bad you can't tour the apartment before you buy it.  I guess I'll check Youtube and Google Images before I consider buying one.

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

brb 10 car garage

brb stripper

brb best view

Congratulations, now get a life.

• 727gta likes this

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

brb 10 car garage
brb stripper
brb best view

Thats for him to decide, dont try pushing opinions on people.

doutee7
  • doutee7

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:46 AM Edited by doutee7, 07 October 2013 - 09:56 AM.

I bought the 400k apartment, did I lose or something lol.

wapeddell
  • wapeddell

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:52 AM

It's not pointless you get a Trophy for it on PSN it's called the Amercian Dream.

SeditiousNick
  • SeditiousNick

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:55 AM

A heli pad would be sweet how about a hot tub to invite female players over for hot coffee hahaha. The planning board and heists will not be available for atleast another 2 weeks (MINIMUM) considering its an add on and r* is having so many launch problems. So in other words expected to do your first heist with a Santa Claus hat on cause it'll be a while. And I do hope I'm wrong

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

It's not pointless you get a Trophy for it on PSN it's called the Amercian Dream.

any apartment will give you that trophy, all you need is an insured car, a garage and an apartment.

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

Cultural Critic, Feminist, Tea, Video Games.

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:04 AM

brb 10 car garage

brb stripper

brb best view

all that jelly

enjoy your sh*tty 80k urban youth infested apartment n00bxor

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

brb 10 car garage

brb stripper

brb best view

all that jelly

enjoy your sh*tty 80k urban youth infested apartment n00bxor

I have the 391k one, just I dont think I'm cool because I have a virtual apartment.

• JoeB likes this

RDR-Detox
  • RDR-Detox

lllNamelesslll

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

I just bought the 200.005 one.

Same as all the other ones except for the view (Don't care about the view, I just wanted the 10 car garage)

Decimationist
  • Decimationist

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

brb 10 car garage

brb stripper

brb best view

Lol I am pretty sure you and everyone else violent ducted their way to a 400k apt calm down it isn't anything special.

shamalpilot
  • shamalpilot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

I like to roleplay in my apartment changing clother every day
Watching tv be for going out for the day buying snacks and eating dinner
Inviting friends
Over

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users