Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V Ending - What option did you choose? (SPOILER)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic

Poll: GTA V Ending options... (228 member(s) have cast votes)

What option did you choose?

1. Option A - Your going down Trevor... (19 votes [8.37%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.37%

2. Option B - Goodbye Michael. (2 votes [0.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.88%

3. Option C - Save them all! (206 votes [90.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 90.75%

Vote
YadiYada
  • YadiYada

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

I don't mind Mike getting killed, but I chose C 'cause I wanted to kill all those corrupted bastards, and losing Mike's properties and all would be a hassle.

TheCloudProject
  • TheCloudProject

Diamond Viper

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:59 PM Edited by TheCloudProject, 10 October 2013 - 05:59 PM.

Option D.. and now I can't play because they're all dead.

xD!!!!!!!!

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

to be honest looking at the results so far it seems that option C could be considered the most " cannon ". Plus having 3 protags A and B were predictable.  

TheCloudProject
  • TheCloudProject

Diamond Viper

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

to be honest looking at the results so far it seems that option C could be considered the most " cannon ". Plus having 3 protags A and B were predictable.  

I know right. Option C has 79 votes, A has 3, and B has 1!

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

What becomes of the broken hearted?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

I chose C. Although I was hoping we'd be able to torture Devin after kidnapping him since we had to torture that random guy earlier in the game. If R* really wanted to have a torture mission in the game, they should've saved it for when we got ahold of a character that was truly an asshole to us. And I think Devin takes the cake for assholes for trying to have Michael's family killed. 

• Ciaran and TheCloudProject like this

TheCloudProject
  • TheCloudProject

Diamond Viper

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

I chose C. Although I was hoping we'd be able to torture Devin after kidnapping him since we had to torture that random guy earlier in the game. If R* really wanted to have a torture mission in the game, they should've saved it for when we got ahold of a character that was truly an asshole to us. And I think Devin takes the cake for assholes for trying to have Michael's family killed. 

Your truly right about that, to be honest, I honestly think they just forget to put that in...

But the ending cut scene of option C is as close as torturing Devin as can get...

TheCloudProject
  • TheCloudProject

Diamond Viper

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you, it's shocking how many of you voted and actually read what I made.

Never thought this topic would become "HOT"!

I am truly grateful, thank you.

• vivalavendredi likes this

Swe78
  • Swe78

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

Franklin was the worst character of the three so that's why almost no one wanted to pick A or B. If killing Franklin was an option then the result would have been a bit different I think. 

• TheCloudProject likes this

TheCloudProject
  • TheCloudProject

Diamond Viper

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

Franklin was the worst character of the three so that's why almost no one wanted to pick A or B. If killing Franklin was an option then the result would have been a bit different I think. 

In my opinion Franklin was the best character especially with his slow-motion driving ability...

Afusensi
  • Afusensi

BUSTED!

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

C.

I thoroughly enjoyed hunting down and killing several jerks that ticked me off during the game.  My only regret is we didn't get a chance to take out Michael's snoody psychologist.

Spoiler

TheCloudProject
  • TheCloudProject

Diamond Viper

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

C.

I thoroughly enjoyed hunting down and killing several jerks that ticked me off during the game.  My only regret is we didn't get a chance to take out Michael's snoody psychologist.

Spoiler

Really...?

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, I always carry my heat in these streets

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:01 PM Edited by Official General, 11 October 2013 - 04:03 PM.

I chose to kill Trevor.

I put a bullet in his sorry head. The guy was too distasteful, trashy and dirty for me, I just did not want to allow him to live any longer. He was such a nasty bully, he did not give a f**k about who he killed or hurt with his wild, crazy antics, and he brutally killed Floyd and his girlfriend, which I really did not like. Also, he tried to get Michael killed. There was just too many bad marks against him, so I decided it was best to kill him. 

I got a save file to try and save them all though, just to see what happens. But my main choice is to kill Trevor. 

Tyber
  • Tyber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

Option A? I'm going down Trevor's what? Where am I going?

*You're

zaloznik97
  • zaloznik97

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

I didn't play game yet, but when game comes out for PC I am going to chose ending C

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

None. 

While Devin walked away, I shot myself in the head.

TheCloudProject
  • TheCloudProject

Diamond Viper

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:01 PM

None. 

While Devin walked away, I shot myself in the head.

LOL!

• NADOLNY likes this

droidbradley
  • droidbradley

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

I chose to kill Trevor.

I put a bullet in his sorry head. The guy was too distasteful, trashy and dirty for me, I just did not want to allow him to live any longer. He was such a nasty bully, he did not give a f**k about who he killed or hurt with his wild, crazy antics, and he brutally killed Floyd and his girlfriend, which I really did not like. Also, he tried to get Michael killed. There was just too many bad marks against him, so I decided it was best to kill him. 

I got a save file to try and save them all though, just to see what happens. But my main choice is to kill Trevor. 

I agree, A seemed like the most rational ending. Trevor is unstable and even threatened to kill Franklin because he laughed when he fell. He is a maniac, cannibal and and possible rapist(seen forced spooning with Floyd in pajamas)  who could turn on you at any moment and he needed to be put down.

TheCloudProject
  • TheCloudProject

Diamond Viper

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

I chose to kill Trevor.

I agree, A seemed like the most rational ending. Trevor is unstable and even threatened to kill Franklin because he laughed when he fell. He is a maniac, cannibal and and possible rapist(seen forced spooning with Floyd in pajamas)  who could turn on you at any moment and he needed to be put down.

Bit harsh but is still extremely true as he is and complete and utter maniac and of all the stupid things he says throughout the story, the starting mission with him going "Blah, blah, blah" is the funniest and most idiotic!

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

C.

Spoiler

Really...?

Yup, i didn't let him go thats for sure.

TheCloudProject
  • TheCloudProject

Diamond Viper

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

C.

Spoiler

Really...?

Yup, i didn't let him go thats for sure.

:D

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

I chose

Spoiler

TaazR
  • TaazR

Interiors & Parkour

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

Killing Michael doesn't make any sense at all. Franklin is a moral logical guy. He wouldn't betray and kill the guy who pulled him out of the hood and made him millions of dollars simply because some billionaire prick has beef with Michael. Franklin dying should've been an ending, not Michael.

• NADOLNY likes this

TheCloudProject
  • TheCloudProject

Diamond Viper

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

Killing Michael doesn't make any sense at all. Franklin is a moral logical guy. He wouldn't betray and kill the guy who pulled him out of the hood and made him millions of dollars simply because some billionaire prick has beef with Michael. Franklin dying should've been an ending, not Michael.

Franklin's special ability is too valuable though?...

And he is not as annoying/disgusting as Trevor.

tf4700
  • tf4700

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

i chose c, no way im was gonna  kill micheal or trevor. 

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

All of them just to see what happens, eventually decided to stick with C though. I like all the characters.

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

I went with C myself and was grateful for the choice. The antags were people I wanted to end and that Stephen Haines, oh man I wanted him dead, probably play the mission over so maybe I get a better shot at him than a sniper. Something messy up close and personal. 

Devin was a stuck up rich douche I had no problem ending. Stretch I really didn't remember. 

But Haines above the law and buried for it. 

slates1955
  • slates1955

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

I picked kill Trevor as me and my friends decided we would all take different endings. i drew the short straw and had to kill him. To be honest, i thought that they would not make him actually die, but they did, oh well.

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

C is the only ending here. The other two shouldn't even exist. They really don't fit the game at all.

It's like giving GTA IV an ending where Niko saves everyone and they all live happily ever after dancing at disco music.

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

he's the main protagonist they wont kill him off

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

he's the main protagonist they wont kill him off

Exactly! Just like John Marst- oh, wait.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users