Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone watch Saturday Night Live last night?

8 replies to this topic
PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

Eh.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

Last night SNL was with Miley Cyrus. Unfortunately.

Anyway, there was a skit on the "Weekend Update" section of the show where they "invited" a mother of 4 (played by Kate McKinnon), but instead of bashing the game in their funny way, they made the mother addicted to the game. It made me really lol.

She was yelling about how she used to be a 40 year old housewife, and now she's "Lester Crest, extraordinary crippled hacker" or something like that (I know, WTF), and then at the end she says;

"I've got a message for Harold "Stretch" Joseph and Wei Cheng of the Triads. If you don't leave 20 dead prostitutes on my doorstep by tomorrow morning, I will hunt you down and KILL YOU!".

I guess you'd need to watch it for it to be really funny, but I just found it hilarious that someone finally decided NOT to hate on GTA V.

KaptainMyke
  • KaptainMyke

^^ PSN ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

Miley Cyrus has the body of a 12 year old boy.  She is a pathetic and trashy.  Gross.

• 73duster and JohnnyMaxBeast like this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

I thought she was great. Also: Kate McKinnon is incredible. That segment was sooooo good.

exe_order_66
  • exe_order_66

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

People still care about miley cyrus is a joke. i gotta see that skit though.

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:46 PM Edited by 73duster, 06 October 2013 - 07:48 PM.

Miley Cyrus has the body of a 12 year old boy.  She is a pathetic and trashy.  Gross.

I concur. She is hideous, looks like a drug addict, and has little to NO talent. Anyone who finds her attractive needs help. That being said, I saw the GTAV review segment and thought it was amusing. The rest of the show was way below par, and I can't help but think much of it was due to the host.

This Miley Cirus hosted show was one of the worst SNL's in recent memory. It was DULL and uninspired throughout, and was more of a promotion of her atrocious album, as well as a cheap cash in of her desperate for attention tour.

I rate it 2 thumbs down, ONLY because I only have 2 thumbs.

exe_order_66
  • exe_order_66

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

Miley was beautiful back in the day. I mean even now she has a cute face but she has no body, no ass. she needs to put some meat on her bones. All this attention whoring when you have no body makes no damn sense and it makes you look crazy!

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

I heard about it in church today (of all the places). I'd love to watch it, but I can't find any bits of it on the youtube

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

...y'all are high. She out performed a few of the newbs and the writing was excellent. The Good Morning Miami skit was f*cking hilarious. The Fifty Shades of Grey casting? f*cking gold. John Boehner in boyshorts? Incredible.

Buncha god-damned philistines.

• El Diablo and rudy like this

rudy
  • rudy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • France

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:26 AM Edited by rudy., 07 October 2013 - 04:37 AM.

The Fifty Shades of Grey casting? f*cking gold. 

Loved it. Kenan & Aidy were my favorite pair. Kate McKinnon does a great Jane Lynch, and Jay as Tracy Morgan! freaking loved it. Was not expecting Nasim as Aziz Ansari, but I loved it.

I think Miley did alright. Was the episode better than the last week's? No, it was a huge step down. But for what Miley was asked to do, she was a good host - I've seen much worse. At least she was willing to make fun of herself. Her musical performances were not bad. And hey, I ain't a fan of her music, and I will never be a fan of her goat vibrato, but last night, she was hitting her notes and singing with emotion. 

• Jibran likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users