Level 121 character still not max rank

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic
ceIozzip
  • ceIozzip

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

http://socialclub.ro...headSearch=true these guys never show off their profiles though...

i was getting a picture man. really didnt want the exposuure. wouldve been very respectful of you to ask first

ask your permission to post a link to your rockstar profile with the same name as the one on this forum? okaayyy..

yes, you understood me completely. good work

yeah whatever man... if you don't want "exposure" don't make a thread saying "oh by the way guys i'm level 121 lolz!"... and i don't need to be talked down to by some chump who makes a living leaching off everyone else with some bullsh*t virtual job either, thanks pal and goodnight.

kimpan
  • kimpan

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

I dont think 24/7 playing will even get you to 121 legit, must have done something.

Eric Trollington
  • Eric Trollington

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

I swear to god if this thread is not deleted im going to blow up gtaforms.

• orangensaft likes this

AndreasEr
  • AndreasEr

Square Civilian

• Members

Tbh it's just stupid to let people climb to this types of ranks. Releaseing patches with higher rank and new content is the way to keep people playing their game.

orangensaft
  • orangensaft

ORANGE

• BUSTED!

tumblr_maz3tt1rBT1rpga6zo1_1280.jpg

• Syntaxis likes this

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Oh hey guys i forgot to mention i'm level f*cking 450, i have been playing nonstop and i sh*t where i eat and my pants are full of sh*t as i have not sh*t in 4 days on the toilet my room stinks and there is mountain dew bottles and tissues and lotion bottles everywhere, But i don't got proof sorry, just take my word for it

• orangensaft, kimpan and Outsight like this

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

this is what you all dont understand: i no lifed the game for 6 days, played in an effective manner to get where i wanted (max rank which i thought was 100) and i got it in 5 days. i am now done with the game and i owed playing it to max to my younger self who wouldve appreciated me to do so. i love that i can kick back and live life like an absolute child from time to time and like i said i've enjoyed every minute of it. my life is now freed up again and ill go back to my normal way of living (sharing this for those who seem overly concerned with the way a kid on the internet lives his life)

- ill grab that picture and upload it here within 10 min. phone pic comes out too blurry 

ade2
  • ade2

Mafiya Worker

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

Why do you need proof? He could easily be 121. The leveling is not exponentially slower like in other games. f*ck, i'm 43 and haven't really been trying hard to level up, not even played today. Besides, who gives a sh*t. 

to op: good work and continue having fun =) i also took off from work, but just 2 days... and I thought I was nerdy =)

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

Oh hey guys i forgot to mention i'm level f*cking 450, i have been playing nonstop and i sh*t where i eat and my pants are full of sh*t as i have not sh*t in 4 days on the toilet my room stinks and there is mountain dew bottles and tissues and lotion bottles everywhere, But i don't got proof sorry, just take my word for it

fully organic diet over here:)

Outsight
  • Outsight

Instagram: bryanchoclateflava

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

does anybody know what the maximum rank is? my character is currently 121, and the xp bar is still climbing.

did you do the parking garage mission glitch? to get this high?

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

But seriously if this is true what the hell do you even unlock at that level, any new missions or just the same old?

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

But seriously if this is true what the hell do you even unlock at that level, any new missions or just the same old?

highest level mission i played was 75 "rooftop rumble" - gives $25000 and more than 4k xp. the mission takes about 15 seconds to complete

aKKolade
  • aKKolade

GTAV Roleplay [PS3] Founder

• Members
  • None
  • Best Event 2013 "[PS3] Grand Theft Auto V Roleplay"

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

Backlynx are you on Ps3? If so, can you invite my character to a lobby and play those high level missions to help me level up?

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

highest level mission i played was 75 "rooftop rumble" - gives $25000 and more than 4k xp. the mission takes about 15 seconds to complete

I assume those high ass level will only matter once rockstar adds new missions and sh*t

Bawse
  • Bawse

Get it liek me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

1337424572864.jpg

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

Backlynx, who's the chick in your avatar?

Congrats on reaching lvl 121!

Bigger pic http://ohwayo.tumblr...830838/shit-son

Levano
  • Levano

::

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

this is what you all dont understand: i no lifed the game for 6 days, played in an effective manner to get where i wanted (max rank which i thought was 100) and i got it in 5 days. i am now done with the game and i owed playing it to max to my younger self who wouldve appreciated me to do so. i love that i can kick back and live life like an absolute child from time to time and like i said i've enjoyed every minute of it. my life is now freed up again and ill go back to my normal way of living (sharing this for those who seem overly concerned with the way a kid on the internet lives his life)

- ill grab that picture and upload it here within 10 min. phone pic comes out too blurry 

Wait, ur done playing it completely? 

ToLiveandDieinLS
  • ToLiveandDieinLS

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

Backlynx, who's the chick in your avatar?

Congrats on reaching lvl 121!

Bigger pic http://ohwayo.tumblr...830838/shit-son

Cheers bro!

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

Wait, ur done playing it completely? 

definitely not. i will always play gta to kick back and relax. i just mean im done playing it in a manner to advance. iu dont like what they did with online and i wish they had made it so you could do anything you wanted whenever you wanted. instead, they set it up so you must scrounge around for cash and be broke as f*ck all the time. i just set myself up for a couple months down the road when i want to play a free mode for an hour or two just to kick back. i have almost 10 mil to spend on whatever and all car upgrades etc.. thats how it shouldve been at launch

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

how do i upload the photo here?

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

Hurry up with that screenshot.

Shadiochao
  • Shadiochao

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

http://socialclub.ro...rview/gtaonline

Dunno why everyone's so interested in a picture, pictures can easily be edited.

GTAfattyjuice
  • GTAfattyjuice

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

pics or it didnt happen

FeelsBatman
  • FeelsBatman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

You build and manage websites but don't know how to upload a screenshot on a forum?

Levano
  • Levano

::

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:39 PM Edited by Levano, 06 October 2013 - 07:40 PM.

How are you able to acces that page and I can't ??

Seems to be true about being insanely high level though.. Congratz

Edit: Played time is 3days.. 

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

SAM_0621.jpg?noCache=1381088400

infamousxx09
  • infamousxx09

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

screen_zps87df6eed.jpg

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

2l89f8j.jpg

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

SAM_0621.jpg?noCache=1381088400

Nice, if only i were a f*cking ant i could see the truth

• infamousxx09 likes this

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

how can i have someone lock this thread? it's gotten very out-of-hand. i really just wanted to know what max rank was that is all. i mentioned my level because i had previously heard 100, followed by 120 and i didnt want to hear those again. someone please tell me how to get this locked

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users