The game will be working for 5 days straight from tomorrow

44 replies to this topic
gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

I'll put money on it.

Cause everyone goes back to f*cking work, while america is working, we'll be at home playing the game, and when we go to sleep they will be playing, the cycle will continue till next weekend.

Anyone else manage to play all week, then it went tits up friday night?

Yes?

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

It's been working for me since Wednesday. One cloud server error just hit X and it let me in. I haven't lost anything.

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

It's been working for me since Wednesday. One cloud server error just hit X and it let me in. I haven't lost anything.

you sir, are one lucky motherf*cker

• JoeB likes this

FrozenInferno
  • FrozenInferno

Heisenberg

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

Five whole days huh? Wow. Once the bugs are ironed out people will be playing the game for another five years just like GTA4. Is five days really that big a deal?

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

Five whole days huh? Wow. Once the bugs are ironed out people will be playing the game for another five years just like GTA4. Is five days really that big a deal?

Well, seeing as it's been out for only 5 days, and only playable for most 2-3 days, yes, yes it is a big deal

sevendet
  • sevendet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

i have not had any major issues since it came out on the first..just alot of cloud servers are down errors just hit x a few times and im in...other than that no issues

DirtyT
  • DirtyT

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

If what OP says is true, I will eat my socks on livefeed.
  • gunslinginkitty likes this

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

If what OP says is true, I will eat my socks on livefeed.

i actually can't wait to see that

dewan2000
  • dewan2000

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

GTA 4 still has issues even to this day...with being able to join games. Atleast it did for me and many others...Even with a OPEN NAT and good connection, half the time I couldnt join a game.  Same thing is happening with GTA 5.

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

I like how america is apparently the cause of every single problem ever.

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

no no no noooo

you misunderstood me

i'm just saying, its the weekend, everyone in the world is playing right now,

at least on workdays it will divided up between people sleeping, working, and playing GTAO not all at the same time!

K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

Working for me great since 2nd of October. Though loading times are killing me.

FearTheAmish
  • FearTheAmish

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

Yeah since i got past Mall or Nothing haven't had an issue except friday when that update came out. At work currently so don't know about cloud being down.

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

Anyone having any problems today? :p

Derherbman
  • Derherbman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

There is only one big problem....WORK!

• gunslinginkitty likes this

xLeBron6James
  • xLeBron6James

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

In the US, and nope. Running PERFECT. Now I can only hope when I exit the cloud is up...

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

the only problem i have is that i made 20k in a session last night and it didn't save, but at least now i have 5 days to start saving up again!

craMeh
  • craMeh

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

just timed out from rockstar server again <3

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

You never lose it. If you go into the character creation screen it's your fault.

Just wait till the cloud goes up or retry to you get it back

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

You never lose it. If you go into the character creation screen it's your fault.

is this a troll?

how are you supposed to know the server is down and your character is gone until you log on?

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

is this a troll?

how are you supposed to know the server is down and your character is gone until you log on?
nope.

Its all over the forums. The problem is the majority don't know so they just keep creating charcters.

The cloud is based off of sever info data. If it is down it will notify you. Either by entering and saying rockstar cloud services are down.

From there you either retry. Or you back off for a while until it's back up. If you press A and put in the slot 1 you have just signed your charcters death wish. He's gone. Your fault. Slot 2 seems to be kinda funky to so it's better to just do the jest two steps then ever create a temp.

Another notification is the orange circle. If it is not spinning on the bottom right afte X amount of minutes then the cloud is down. It's best to just exit the game via Leave Gta Online through the submenu ONLINE.

It's almost like an save button as it automatically saves. Wait till you reach the single player transition and either turn off your Xbox/ps3 and or dashboard.

NEVER. Ever just turn off your console.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

Sorry, but no. I lost 2 of my 6 guys while the server was up & had just saved (orange circle did its thing) and no cloud down msgs. Went to boot up some time later to find out i need to start over. Stats gone from SC as well without even touching the creation screen.

You post is nothing but fail. Try again.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

Btw. Been playing since day one haven't had a single problem.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

Dude if the cloud is down you don't leave, even by going Leave GTA Online, you wait the motherf*cker out until the cloud is back.

How do you know the cloud is down when you're in game? simple

1 - No orange circle

2- In-game friends list fails to load friend's stats/levels

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Sorry, but no. I lost 2 of my 6 guys while the server was up & had just saved (orange circle did its thing) and no cloud down msgs. Went to boot up some time later to find out i need to start over. Stats gone from SC as well without even touching the creation screen.

Since you've already gone through 6 guys which is actually surprising. I've never seen anyone that impatient. Have you tried deleting the update and reinstalling it?

Sounds like yours is bugged.

Again day one. Still got my 29

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

Actually, I have a thread dedicated to finding a solution to this and what he said he worked for me extremely well.  My character has disappeared 3 times and taken me back to the empty character creation screen but eventually my character comes back every single time.  I've only made 1 character.  Did you press "Retry" when it said the cloud was down?  

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

Actually, I have a thread dedicated to finding a solution to this and what he said he worked for me extremely well.  My character has disappeared 3 times and taken me back to the empty character creation screen but eventually my character comes back every single time.  I've only made 1 character.  Did you press "Retry" when it said the cloud was down?  
I did

3 times once and got back on. No problems.

Once just one time. But that was before the recent patch. That screen hasn't appear since

Skillz_That_Killz
  • Skillz_That_Killz

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

They have lots of British semen inside them.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

I'm british, so jog on muppet

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

I did

3 times once and got back on. No problems.

Once just one time. But that was before the recent patch. That screen hasn't appear since

Good to know that "retry" doesn't automatically delete your character then.  I have never hit it but Rockstar recently warned against it.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users