Photo

GTA Online still not working properly

15 replies to this topic
SledgeHammer87
  • SledgeHammer87

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

I played a few missions, reached level 5 and wanted to do a shooting-range mission. I was connected to another player and it said something like "match starting" for 2 minutes or so, but nothing happened. I restarted my console (xbox btw) and relogged and parts of my cash was gone and it said I was only level 4 and that i quit the match before and If i am gonna do that again, I will only play with quitters

plus it says that the cloud servers are offline or someting

very poor and dissapointing performance

omer19992010
  • omer19992010

Grove Street OG

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

It's not working for me either. My Character got Deleted Twice and everytime I try to join It says Rockstar are cloud servers are Unavailable.

refusion28
  • refusion28

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

my charecter is gone just brought the 400,000 tower and its all gone 

mikekolesar
  • mikekolesar

I LIKE KUMQUATS W/O THE QUATS

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

Level 40 and I have earned over 2mill.

Don't overwrite your character dip sh*ts.

• DeadZombie likes this

djvilas
  • djvilas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

Are you guys talking about Xbox? I have been playing PS3 for the past 4 hours and no problems for me.

DownwardGoose
  • DownwardGoose

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

'earned' also known as Violent Duct.

• Killzone VII likes this

theiceman13
  • theiceman13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

I tried to do a mission on gta online and the other players kicked me off for northing and it went back to playing as micheal, when i went back to online, it said 'skip a job and you end with the bad sports' that is f*cked up.

am on ps3 btw way

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

Money and rank still there but stats are reset. Had full driving shooting and stamina now back down to 1 bar

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

"Dude you gotta try hoagies man"

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

'earned' also known as Violent Duct.

Bingo!

RubberGrip
  • RubberGrip

Sticky Bandit

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

Stop overwriting ur characters.. No ones character gets 'deleted' . When the cloud servers are offline dat also means u cant load ur character.. Hence thinking it got deleted.. Then people go and create a new one overwriting what they had before!

Just relax.. If the servers are offline then do something else.. Jeez

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

It's been working fine on PS3. Should have gotten a PS3 :D

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

Well I didnt overwrite anything and now my charactet has day one stats so what do u do about that?

Taco_Gta
  • Taco_Gta

ON IT LIKE KING KONG

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

ikr it wont even let me play team deathmatch unless I'm invited

jongameslap
  • jongameslap

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

I played a few missions, reached level 5 and wanted to do a shooting-range mission. I was connected to another player and it said something like "match starting" for 2 minutes or so, but nothing happened. I restarted my console (xbox btw) and relogged and parts of my cash was gone and it said I was only level 4 and that i quit the match before and If i am gonna do that again, I will only play with quitters

plus it says that the cloud servers are offline or someting

very poor and dissapointing performance

Sorry to hear you're experiencing technical difficulties while streaming the GTA Online servers, however please understand that GTA Online is something extremely special; so much hard work and dedication has been poured into this online game by an experienced team of dedicated developers and other relevant partners who have learned how to properly use and manipulate current-gen hardware to create massively ambitious game titles such as GTA Online. GTA Online is an incredibly ambitious game, and extremely complex considering the future aspirations of the game, especially for console platforms. Understand that technical complications should be expected with a game like this, especially during the first few weeks of game launch when everyone is trying to stream the servers - however rest assured knowing these ongoing technical issues will be dealt with very soon as Rockstar continues to address a variety of technical problems via title updates. The game is currently going through the Teething Process, so as of now, please remain patient and sit tight. Time is required for a game like this. 

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:18 PM Edited by zerofreeze, 06 October 2013 - 09:18 PM.

I guess there will be new topics after every update...

Because sharing this isn't really helping at all, it only clutters this section more and more but it's like talking to a wall.

NOTE: Don't start a new character, you character is still there it's just that the Rockstar servers is overloaded with all others trying to connect making you guys unable to connect to your own character.

madicea13
  • madicea13

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

what's the point of having a GTA Online subforum when people post about GTA online in the GTA V subforum?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users