Photo

LCN Freeroam Manipulation

3 replies to this topic
jasondesante
  • jasondesante

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

Has anyone been able to figure out how to get specific stocks to noticeably change in price over time? I've tried and tried spending days in certain spots and going across to every spot I could find that said Cluckin Bell and killed so many employees and blew up so many trucks at their many places and didn't notice a thing.  

Is this actually us imagining something that isn't there?  I hope this is something that will be figured out soon because I'm tired of googling this question a million different ways trying to figure out if you can actually manipulate the LCN through your actions in free roam.  All I see everywhere are the words that you can manipulate the stock market through your actions in the game, but if that doesn't mean in free roaming in the open world, and it actually means only in specific missions, then isn't that going against what an open world game is?   

Help me figure this out! :D

Roscoe182
  • Roscoe182

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

Bawsaq is the that you can manipulate. LCN is as far as i know story related only.

jasondesante
  • jasondesante

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

thats what I mean its just a shame that you can't do stuff in free roam.  Would be amazing if every company had places you could visit and do stuff to, instead of just walls with signs pretending to be buildings. :(   Hope thats DLC or an update or something and we don't have to wait until GTA 6 or some other game to do it in a game as awesome as GTA in who knows how long.  

Lets hope that comes with an update where they just track how many of each company's vehicles you destroy and let us know the game factors in those numbers into the stock price every week or month....something.   They built the world, counting numbers and stuff like that is the fun and easy part, for everyone involved.   Maybe later adding more buildings and interaction with the world would be great, but simply counting numbers and having those numbers do stuff to other numbers because a large percentage of the people that played the game assumed that was the whole idea in the first place.  

Seriously I thought the point of the stock market was to make free roam seem important over the long term, but I was completely wrong.  I though that was one of GTAV's greatest achievements before I realized that was a total fabrication in my mind.   Just make it real with an update!

Roscoe182
  • Roscoe182

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

thats what I mean its just a shame that you can't do stuff in free roam.  Would be amazing if every company had places you could visit and do stuff to, instead of just walls with signs pretending to be buildings. :(   Hope thats DLC or an update or something and we don't have to wait until GTA 6 or some other game to do it in a game as awesome as GTA in who knows how long.  

Lets hope that comes with an update where they just track how many of each company's vehicles you destroy and let us know the game factors in those numbers into the stock price every week or month....something.   They built the world, counting numbers and stuff like that is the fun and easy part, for everyone involved.   Maybe later adding more buildings and interaction with the world would be great, but simply counting numbers and having those numbers do stuff to other numbers because a large percentage of the people that played the game assumed that was the whole idea in the first place.  

Seriously I thought the point of the stock market was to make free roam seem important over the long term, but I was completely wrong.  I though that was one of GTAV's greatest achievements before I realized that was a total fabrication in my mind.   Just make it real with an update!

but Bawsaq is exactly what you are describing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users