Quantcast

» «
Photo

We want it fixed, not lying excuses of why you can't.

11 replies to this topic
kurupt_mob
  • kurupt_mob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

the servers are out of control now with being able to play online and having profiles reset. its now constantly resetting our profiles and timing out or unable to get into the online. i seen no announcements just people saying to wait they are fixing it. looking further into it rockstar has stated they did not know the game was going to be this big and thats why they did not add servers. its a pathetic lie excuse to cover for them gleaming in the money wasted buying the game. so i have to ask you rockstar you absolutely did not know this game was going to have a lot on its title? even thought i remembering going to gamestop everyone mentioning it when the reveal of the game first came out. you did not see for one or two years straight the game was constantly get pre orders. you did not speculate that when the game sold from than million dollars on the game you did not see a hint of it being a very popular game. plus a week to Tell everyone that you are busy getting the bugs fixed instead of waiting to have more time and get the worse problems fixed or holding the online release back. now to the players who have unfairly wait after getting from an alright profile to a very valued profile you have put a lot of time to just for it to get erased. i am not waiting because thats all i been doing and it has not work or creating a new profile just for the cloud server to mess up and delete it. they are not doing anything right now otherwise they would of announced it already with 3 or more days of this happening or shut the whole oline down so players wouldn't it happen to them if they have not got it already. stop with the lies of not knowing this would happen when you laid on your back knowing it would in the back of your mind. if you did not know the game whole turn out this way then you must of lost all experience in game making or are just plain lying

bingozf
  • bingozf

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

A huge wall of text .. please make it clearly to read cause it's hard to read...

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

Blah blah blah

EllenPage-Mathers
  • EllenPage-Mathers

Ellen Page <3

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

Structure your text.

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

Structure your text.

As if anyone else does that here...

No2 PoLo
  • No2 PoLo

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

servers are fine for me.... 

Levano
  • Levano

::

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:33 PM Edited by Levano, 06 October 2013 - 06:34 PM.

Arghhh it hurts my eyes....

Will not read it untill theres some structure in that chinese wall of text.

Gameassassin1020
  • Gameassassin1020

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

Structure your text.

As if anyone else does that here...

Well no one writes an essay, so....

dewan2000
  • dewan2000

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

Its the work of the cloud, Rockstar Doesnt Own the cloud...they merely use it.  I dont know why they chose to use it the crap...Should of had the options of saving our progress Client Side!

Omega Mayhem
  • Omega Mayhem

Told ya so

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

Yeah, not gonna read that wall of qq.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

Where did they lie

The basically came out and said online if f*cked before the released it

They also said there trying to fix it want more do you want blood

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:36 PM Edited by liammozz, 06 October 2013 - 06:37 PM.

Double post sorry

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users