Photo

Time to sell gta?

42 replies to this topic
SamuelBenjamin
  • SamuelBenjamin

Film & Photography Cinematography & VFX LA

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

For everyone saying "Oh boo-hoo stop crying" to him stop!. This sucks for him. NO WHERE on the box cover OR menu screen dose it say "Caution online is buggy and may result in character loss it's still work in progress" Only people who spend time on forums actually learn that when you play right now your risking it all. Rockstar has not said becareful it's really unstable and could result in character loos, they have just said. It will be bumpy... You can't blame him, there is no warning message for warn him about it.

I REALLY
LIKE THE WAY
YOU WRITE YOUR
POSTS!

Cheers, i put much effort in to my post. But i don't caps you see.

did
  • did

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

You do realise there's more to the game than just online? I lol when people cry over online saying omg why did I buy this game etc.

You bought it cause gta has an amazing story and single player mode, not because of the online which is a small addition to the massive game gta is...

Btw I was level 25 with 200k and got my char deleted, it's like less than a week in it didn't exactly take long to get to wherever you are.

On the other had good riddance to another cry baby

Let me guess. You're one of the people preaching the online portion is free right? 

Not sure what you're talking about but online is free? It's an added extra to the gta game you didn't have to pay for it.

All I'm saying is he's loss less than a weeks work is he gunna cry himself to sleep over it? He isn't getting it back so get over it

rbfloat05
  • rbfloat05

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:30 PM Edited by rbfloat05, 06 October 2013 - 07:31 PM.

Rockstar should be held accountable for not even really acknowleding the issue, they wont even warn people not to overwrite their saves.

They are trying to keep this hush, and doing this making even more characters get deleted

all to save some face.

sneaky british bastards.

how despicable.

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

It's the Quenchiest!

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

Can you even return your game this late into release? I also thought they didn't accept opened copies (most stores) unless there was a serious issue, i.e. the game disc not functioning properly, etc. Not because you think it sucks.

Actually, if I am not mistaken they can take it back thanks to the many flaws in the game which obliterates customer satisfaction.

I haven't had much trouble with Online since Wednesday but the servers are way too unstable, crashes each day at around evening.

ramtastic
  • ramtastic

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

For everyone saying "Oh boo-hoo stop crying" to him stop!. This sucks for him. NO WHERE on the box cover OR menu screen dose it say "Caution online is buggy and may result in character loss it's still work in progress" Only people who spend time on forums actually learn that when you play right now your risking it all. Rockstar has not said becareful it's really unstable and could result in character loos, they have just said. It will be bumpy... You can't blame him, there is no warning message for warn him about it.

I REALLY
LIKE THE WAY
YOU WRITE YOUR
POSTS!

Cheers, i put much effort in to my post. But i don't caps you see.

Lol I wasn't having a dig at you, but you don't caps? Man must caps when say I ;) 

• SamuelBenjamin likes this

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

You're not gonna sell GTA. Nobody who has put that much time in, myself included, would simply quit.

It isn't worth selling LOL. It's a dust collector, just like gta 4.

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:35 PM Edited by Flexx, 06 October 2013 - 07:37 PM.

So I literally grinded a week straight to earn over 2m and own an adder and was rank 43. I now have lost my character and it's not cause the cloud servers it's just gone...

Perhaps it was best this happened. Perhaps now you can get a life.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

Me too i'm gonna sell this game, I spent 150$ dollars on this garbage have posters up all over my walls and basically worshipped it for 2 years watched the forums as the days gone by speculating and sh*t now i'm gonna get rid of it because f*ck YOU AND YOUR sh*t

EMCondor
  • EMCondor

Oliver Queen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

Why would you sell GTA 5 if you only have the problems with GTAO?

Austin03xx
  • Austin03xx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

Guys stop talking trash to everyone. THE MAIN reason I bought the game was for the online and the big hype of how amazing the online is so idk why you are saying Its no big deal. I need to be high rank and have money to enjoy all the weapons and vehicles so I have my own reasons for being mad. I never used the forums so I had no idea how bad it was also. It seems like the community is even worse after using this forums for one day so idk why everyone is telling me I'm the one making it worse! Thanks to the people who actually understand why I'm frustrated tho

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

I spent 150$ dollars on this garbage have posters up all over my walls and basically worshipped it for 2 years watched the forums as the days gone by speculating

You should get out more.

ramtastic
  • ramtastic

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

Guys stop talking trash to everyone. THE MAIN reason I bought the game was for the online and the big hype of how amazing the online is so idk why you are saying Its no big deal. I need to be high rank and have money to enjoy all the weapons and vehicles so I have my own reasons for being mad. I never used the forums so I had no idea how bad it was also. It seems like the community is even worse after using this forums for one day so idk why everyone is telling me I'm the one making it worse! Thanks to the people who actually understand why I'm frustrated tho

Translation:

Everyone shut up. I would still have bought this game even if there was no online mode, and I'm mad that I lost my stuff, and I don't care what you think. I just joined this forum but already decided it's sh*t. 
Thanks only to those who agree with me.

Hadria
  • Hadria

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

So I literally grinded a week straight to earn over 2m and own an adder and was rank 43. I now have lost my character and it's not cause the cloud servers it's just gone... Spent too much time to just have that happen aside from the hundreds of bugs I encounter whole using the character. For a game that made over a billion it sucks. But who am I kidding if I had billions I'd not give a sh*t about the players just like rockstar...

Good sell it and buy yourself some diapers.

• Flexx likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users