Photo

bad sports should goto prison

81 replies to this topic
SeditiousNick
  • SeditiousNick

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

so I am new to the whole forum thing so I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong spot or anything.

I was thinkong how awesome would it be if when u get a bad sport rating you have to do jail time. Like depending on how much of a bad sport rating if you get arrested you gotp jail. For lets say a "year" would be an hour in game. But you can actually interact in jail as if you were in jail.

Idk if its just me but an interactive prison system would be an awesome touch
  • Deadly Target, alexkfr, Seanftd and 1 other like this

fridaynightscream
  • fridaynightscream

Just an average gamer.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

Yeah this shouldn't be in the news section, but this is a good idea IMO

SeditiousNick
  • SeditiousNick

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

Where would I put it like I said I'm completley new to the whole forum thing trying to learn the ropes

SeditiousNick
  • SeditiousNick

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

Where would I put it like I said I'm completley new to the whole forum thing trying to learn the ropes

andym
  • andym

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

That would make them think twice about being a tit.

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

Nah. It would glorify being a bad sport.. almost encourage it, and give other people more incentive to be bad sports so they can have fun in the prisons. People would think its a cool feature and you'd have a lot of people bad sporting just to get in and play around in it.
  • The_Big_Lebowski likes this

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

Bad sport needs a PvP version before anything like this happens.

amazingxx
  • amazingxx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

Why would you punish someone for playing the game the way they want? I think the "bad sports" should be identified from the rest but they shouldn't be f*cked just because they killed their friends a couple of times. 

• shansha likes this

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

Nah. It would glorify being a bad sport.. almost encourage it, and give other people more incentive to be bad sports so they can have fun in the prisons. People would think its a cool feature and you'd have a lot of people bad sporting just to get in and play around in it.

Not if good sports could go visit them in jail :D

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

I wouldn't mind this if my friends can bust me out

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

Especially if they could be visited. They'd be getting more attention and have more mechanics to play with.

drjonkoe
  • drjonkoe

GTA veteran

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

so I am new to the whole forum thing so I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong spot or anything.

I was thinkong how awesome would it be if when u get a bad sport rating you have to do jail time. Like depending on how much of a bad sport rating if you get arrested you gotp jail. For lets say a "year" would be an hour in game. But you can actually interact in jail as if you were in jail.

Idk if its just me but an interactive prison system would be an awesome touch

So this is a really good idea, at least they would use the prison for something then.

I would imagine a 30 min. penalty in prison would discourage most people, maybe not the first time, but the second or third time in prison would be pain in the ass. 

Dustinboards
  • Dustinboards

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

I'm a player killing machine! you can all suck it!

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

That's a great idea lol, it would really enhance the realism in this game. Imagine all the ideas that could come out of this? Like breaking out, lifting weights, fighting with other bad sports and npc etc

Basically a whole another world, I really hope R* imprement it but the chances of this happening on current gen is slim to none. There's hardly any interiors to enter as it is..

HalfDead1247
  • HalfDead1247

Eats Lighting, Sh!ts Thunder

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

Lol I actually agree with this.

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

it will most likely be misused to send good players I heard its buged and bad sports are misusing it as of now

SeditiousNick
  • SeditiousNick

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

Yea exactly break outs loftong weights the whole nine yards man. I mean maybe it shouldn't just be bad sports maybe its them and anyone who actually gets arrested with a 5 star wanted level. You guys know ehat I mean i mean of course things would have to get tweakrd but just imagine my idea in effect of people actually goong to jail and they can try and bust out amd immediately have a 5 star wanted level amd they have to escape the cops. Now your a wanted man it would be a game within itself

JohnMcClainNYPD
  • JohnMcClainNYPD

New York Undercover

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

The problem is that you can get a 'bad sport' label for things that are out of your control. If you enter a mission for example and one person sets down their controller and has lunch, and your either forced to wait or leave. If you leave, you can be a 'bad sport' for leaving. 

Outplug
  • Outplug

PSN: Headphenomenon

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Yes, let's add more ridiculous features for Bad Sports in an unbalanced system that doesn't work if you are playing with friends only (as in, you still induct Bad Sport points)...

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

How about a death row penalty? Like if you keep being a bad sport too much, you'll be given the death penalty.

Your character will sit on death row for 10 in game years, and once he's executed, you will be forever banned from playing the game ever again.

SeditiousNick
  • SeditiousNick

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

Lol well that a bit extreme but I agree the bad sport system needs to be redone I think this could be a good substitute as opposed to a dunce cap. I mean a in game prison system imagine that. You meet people in jail start a prison gang and sh*t. Like my idea was every year is an hour. Some of you guys are just trolling but the majority love this idea because they realize that it could actually be fun and add a bit more realism. Imagine gettong a helicopter flying into the prison and busting your buddy out of jail that's f*cking sick or taking a tank and bustingdown the fences and letting all the pprisoners break free

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

How to fix the bad sport system remove it
  • SeditiousNick likes this

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

How about a death row penalty? Like if you keep being a bad sport too much, you'll be given the death penalty.

Your character will sit on death row for 10 in game years, and once he's executed, you will be forever banned from playing the game ever again.

how about using 'bad sports' as targets in the shooting range? :evilgrin:

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

I noticed getting random bounties which I think the game gave me for being a bad sport (some guy randomly attacks me, I blow up his car and i'm the bad sport? :S)

which got me thinking why not have some of the major gangsters in the city police the underworld.

this maddrazzo guy for example, I do a lot of work for him and I can only imagine he'd be upset if such a good employee of his would get killed for no reason

so much so even he might want to send out a couple of his goons to retaliate or put out a bounty (they kind of do this I think but you get some random message saying you stole a car or some BS)

Pieee
  • Pieee

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

And good sports can go to the land of Kifflom

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

Especially if they could be visited. They'd be getting more attention and have more mechanics to play with.

Not if we could do EVERYTHING that the prisoner could do, except they couldn't leave the building.

Sawlstone
  • Sawlstone

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

Why would you punish someone for playing the game the way they want? I think the "bad sports" should be identified from the rest but they shouldn't be f*cked just because they killed their friends a couple of times. 

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

Make it so the prisoners go into a pseudo-passive mode in the prison and make it possible that they can be broken out via helicopter.

The bad sport system would need to be refined, though, as to distinguish between who is bad and who isn't.

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

Make it so the prisoners go into a pseudo-passive mode in the prison and make it possible that they can be broken out via helicopter.

The bad sport system would need to be refined, though, as to distinguish between who is bad and who isn't.

Bad sport could have different colored dots on the map, The standard color is white or red if you have a bounty on your head. Could be green or something.

SeditiousNick
  • SeditiousNick

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

Well what they should do is make 3 types of servers one with both bad and good sports one just for good sports one just for bad sports and you can choose where you want to go. I thibk the whole idea of bad sport is pointless it is grand theft auto after all. But there is in my opinion being a dick and a bad sport. I'd rather have a criminal record then a dunce cap lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users