Photo

Has anyone found any cool/ fun things?

2 replies to this topic
I Pea in pools
  • I Pea in pools

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

Looking for cool/ fun things to do with my friends any funny spot? cool hidden things underwater? scuba gear? sea monsters anything crazy at all. post where to find it also please

DaltyFbaby
  • DaltyFbaby

Notorious Drunkard

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

Nothing for me so far, curious to see other replies however!

vninjav
  • vninjav

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:23 PM Edited by vninjav, 07 October 2013 - 06:09 PM.

In story mode I had two stars on me and a fire truck came after me with their hose on full blast.  I've never seen that.  That was a funny random event.  I know it's not what you're asking for, but thought it was hilarious.  

Have you found the submarines and airplanes underwater yet?  There is always suitcases of cash and weapons for the taking.  All you have to do is do a search on youtube for the keywords.  You can also go find the Yeti - have you done that?  I know that's story mode stuff ... I just started online yesterday and haven't found much as far as that goes yet.  However, we did steal a police helicopter - that was cool.

One other funny thing to do in story mode is to ask someone to hang out with you; take them out on a boat and find a shark.  When you get near the edge of the boat they should follow you, and they'll usually fall in the water.  I'm sure you can guess the rest.  I did this with Michael and Amanda. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users