This game suckssssss

30 replies to this topic
iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

My level 41 character has vanished after my xbox froze. I sure as hell won't be making a new one. The game is just too unreliable, and a waste of time.

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:51 PM Edited by bloodblossom, 06 October 2013 - 05:51 PM.

yay 1 less troll for online... ty for leaving.. dont let the door hit you on the way out mmkay

• ShinobiFixer likes this

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

Cry more bitch nigga.
  • ShinobiFixer likes this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

Your face is a waste of time. HEEEYYYOOO!

vaMpPpPp
  • vaMpPpPp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

Right now, yes, the game is totally unreliable and waste of time. I come back in a week or two when the game is actually worth playing.. If its fixed by then.

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

It's not the game that sucks. The game is amazing.

It's the fact that we can't play it without worrying about losing everything that sucks.

orangensaft
  • orangensaft

ORANGE

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

why-is-the-cloud-down.jpg

snacker111
  • snacker111

GTA

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

its good but rockstar need to f*cking spend some of that 1 billion dollars to buy more motherf*cking cloud f*cking servers f*ck

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

yay 1 less troll for online... ty for leaving.. dont let the door hit you on the way out mmkay

We need all the players we can get online atm...only a few days after release of online and already the lobbies are empty and lack of players.

• iTz-JoNeSy likes this

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

^Probably because of all the issues that are still happening to most people.

H0WITZER
  • H0WITZER

One Sexy F*ck

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

We need all the players we can get online atm...only a few days after release of online and already the lobbies are empty and lack of players.

thats because thee servers arnt working you dumb f*cking piece of s*it 

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

05%20cool%20story%20bro.jpg

StupidAssHeadAss
  • StupidAssHeadAss

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

My level 41 character has vanished after my xbox froze. I sure as hell won't be making a new one. The game is just too unreliable, and a waste of time.

I feel for you OP,it's a sh*tty feeling when you've put hours into something just for it to be deleted with no trace and having to restart. It's some sh*t.

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

I feel for you OP,it's a sh*tty feeling when you've put hours into something just for it to be deleted with no trace and having to restart. It's some sh*t.

same thing happened to me today. Only lost a level 11 character and won't be doing any missions until its fixed. I will be senselessly killing any and all players though and thats it

manutd36
  • manutd36

Manutd36

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

Just read this.

hostaman
  • hostaman

Seasoned GTA Player (Online WTF?)

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

It does seem very empty. Takes an age to fill a PUG lobby.

I hope the game improves. At present it's a disappointment.

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

its good but rockstar need to f*cking spend some of that 1 billion dollars to buy more motherf*cking cloud f*cking servers f*ck

Do some research...

More doesn't mean fixed.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

Know how you feel hopped on a little bit ago only to see my level 21 character gone. Was it too hard to allow us to save your character to your console?

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

I always thought GTA was 18+ rated? Clearly you aren't 18 or over. If you are, you must be a grown adult still living at home and asking mummy "what's for dinner".
  • JoeB likes this

Apxidia
  • Apxidia

Apxidia

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

I'm sorry that happened.  Maybe you'll feel differently after a month or so when things should be resolved and the sting heals over.

DaltyFbaby
  • DaltyFbaby

Notorious Drunkard

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

Lmao! OP still posting boohoo topics.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

The results of purchasing broken products. I find it hard to believe, that you do not complain about anything in life. You're a brave little Shepard, with so much perfection.
  • JoeB likes this

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

41?! 

DaltyFbaby
  • DaltyFbaby

Notorious Drunkard

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

The results of purchasing broken products. I find it hard to believe, that you do not complain about anything in life. You're a brave little Shepard, with so much perfection.

The product you purchased works perfectly. The online servers are free. I don't complain about something that I can't fix. You're so bad you make it so easy, lmao.

JoeB
  • JoeB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

*facepalm*

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

The product you purchased works perfectly. The online servers are free. I don't complain about something that I can't fix. You're so bad you make it so easy, lmao.

You laugh at yourself too much... and you sit on a gaming forum........ with a picture of yourself and a dog. This is not Facebook, or a dating agency. I can honestly see why you have this dog with you though, I really can. No woman or man would put up with the nonsense you come out with. Now, go and make a thread, and laugh at yourself as much as you want. Facts are, the game isn't perfect due to its engine being faulty.

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

thats because thee servers arnt working you dumb f*cking piece of s*it 

Good joke, seems to be alot of players on and working fine for most, stupid rager kid

Googz
  • Googz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

You are the same fella who created the thread stating everyone should be reset, Rockstar read the post and reset you so what's the problem?! :p
  • AlwayzFr0sty likes this

disposeablehero
  • disposeablehero

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

You're calling him a troll............................that hypocrisy ans stupidity of your post is hilarious.

AlwayzFr0sty
  • AlwayzFr0sty

There's No Oxygen In Heaven

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

You are the same fella who created the thread stating everyone should be reset, Rockstar read the post and reset you so what's the problem?! :p

It's like an early christmas

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users