» «
Photo

Missions at higher levels?

6 replies to this topic
Joxed
  • Joxed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:42 PM Edited by Joxed, 06 October 2013 - 05:45 PM.

Do you think that they give more RP and Green cash than lower levels, if so... why is the majority of the GTA5:O community that use forums grinding for cash or xp instead of playing the online game how they want you to? Which is doing random ass missions with random people and crews, or robbing and doing mad stuff on free roam which i have yet to see in a public free roam lobby... as nobody seems to want to make friends or do stuff with random people at the moment.

Enjoyed the wall of text?, i have no grammar skills sorry.

Edit: I also have a feeling that on some of the higher missions you might be asked to own specific clothing, apartments, cars so that means you will have to loose stuff anyways?

EazyE 804
  • EazyE 804

Your Mom's BF

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

Well im a level 46 & some of my Lester & Martin mission net me 25k each. They are kinda hard tho. But fun

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

I survived a few 10 round survival games with some friends, they get you $20k if you make it to the end of round ten but they are hard as hell and honestly not really worth it because they take a while to finish and its easy to get killed and lose.

Sciborg
  • Sciborg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

Well im a level 46 & some of my Lester & Martin mission net me 25k each. They are kinda hard tho. But fun

Good to know, I'm finding missions way too easy at the moment.

soldat89
  • soldat89

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

Good to know, I'm finding missions way too easy at the moment.

u can set the missions to hard y'know

normanself
  • normanself

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

can't wait to get a proper crew together for stupid "shizznizzles"

Skeloton
  • Skeloton

Living Dead Gangster

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

Ron has a lvl27 mission for 25k, stealing a cargobob from zancudo. Me and a friend found it hard but it was a blast stealing a lazer and providing CAS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users