Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

how the hell do you do it?

cantcm3
  • cantcm3

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

Helicopter. Go to the vespucci helipads and usually a helicopter randomly spawns there. You might also find a guy hovering his helicopter , if you wait he'll land it. Steal it and parachute. I payed it on hard, what i recommend is first landing on the building adjacent to it. Grabbing a sniper and clearing the rooftop before landing the chopper.

DanTFC
  • DanTFC

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:53 PM Edited by DanTFC, 06 October 2013 - 05:54 PM.

Helicopter. Go to the vespucci helipads and usually a helicopter randomly spawns there. You might also find a guy hovering his helicopter , if you wait he'll land it. Steal it and parachute. I payed it on hard, what i recommend is first landing on the building adjacent to it. Grabbing a sniper and clearing the rooftop before landing the chopper.

ok i tried that but is it possible to clear all of them around the house? or do they just keep on respawning

maine27
  • maine27

D-Ice

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

i just run n gun take cover and starting lobbing grenades

JayD04
  • JayD04

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

Hi, this mission was pretty tough me and a friend did finish it though ( I always use headset and 90% real life friends for gta).

I got into a helicopter which I found at the heliport that you can buy in gta5 solo game ( sometime you have to hijack them when the land so can be a long wait)

I flew over the mansion and parachuted out higher the better at this time your partner should be in a good vantage point with cover snipe / shoot the two guys on the roof giving you clear path with your parachute then he will put up the best fight he can to hold the attention then you can slowly work your way down to the target kill him take a picture and then lose the cops ( I did manage to hide upstairs against the wall in mansion to lose the cops then I just killed the security on way out my friend lost cops and then we both left

I'm sure others did this different but this is the way it worked for me
Btw $5000 reward
Hope this helps

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

Just go through the guards and kill the guy then take the picture. After that just let them kill you and you lose your wanted when you respawn.

JayD04
  • JayD04

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

They don't respawn but the police will its better to be inside or nearly in before the police arrive

DanTFC
  • DanTFC

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

Hi, this mission was pretty tough me and a friend did finish it though ( I always use headset and 90% real life friends for gta).

I got into a helicopter which I found at the heliport that you can buy in gta5 solo game ( sometime you have to hijack them when the land so can be a long wait)

I flew over the mansion and parachuted out higher the better at this time your partner should be in a good vantage point with cover snipe / shoot the two guys on the roof giving you clear path with your parachute then he will put up the best fight he can to hold the attention then you can slowly work your way down to the target kill him take a picture and then lose the cops ( I did manage to hide upstairs against the wall in mansion to lose the cops then I just killed the security on way out my friend lost cops and then we both left

Btw $5000 reward
Hope this helps

Btw $5000 reward
Hope this helps

yes but you get cops that go inside and around the mansion? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users