ROCKSTAR IS MOCKING US :D

15 replies to this topic
Mr_Snorlax
  • Mr_Snorlax

Sleepy

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

m7ptl.png

18 Hours and no updates on their twitter but a reply to a guy saying he will be playing GTA Online while drunk.... I have no comment, they have lost all rep because of this tweet. I haven't lost my character but for most of you guys this is just ... no words to describe*

They will receive so much emails that their cloud servers will go down again :)

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

They f*cked up and there is no way for them to address each customer individually. So they have given up on this end are just going to ignore it all.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

I don't know who can access R* Twitter. But yeah, that's kind of funny and "what you said" at the same time, lol.

Mr_Snorlax
  • Mr_Snorlax

Sleepy

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

They f*cked up and there is no way for them to address each customer individually. So they have given up on this end are just going to ignore it all.

Yes but the fact they reply to the most amazing tweet :lol:  (sarcasm intended) just astonishes me...

VESIUS
  • VESIUS

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

m7ptl.png

18 Hours and no updates on their twitter but a reply to a guy saying he will be playing GTA Online while drunk.... I have no comment, they have lost all rep because of this tweet. I haven't lost my character but for most of you guys this is just ... no words to describe*

If you were in their position, would you reply to every raging idiot tweeting them? I sure wouldn't.

YungNRuthless
  • YungNRuthless

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

This is nuts, I emailed that email. saying your game sucks lol

orangensaft
  • orangensaft

ORANGE

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

yo-man-u-totally-got-trolled.jpg

VESIUS
  • VESIUS

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

This is nuts, I emailed that email. saying your game sucks lol

Because that really helps. This is the biggest problem right now.. All most people are doing is crying and bitching like they are 12 years old, get over it. You lost your account make a new one or don't. But maybe suggest good helpful stuff that could help them pinpoint a problem and fix it. 

Alwintheboy
  • Alwintheboy

Too old to be a boy.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

m7ptl.png

If you were in their position, would you reply to every raging idiot tweeting them? I sure wouldn't.

At least you could shut the server to prevent more data lost or say something like you were doing something?

Nope. They didn't.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

I've lost all my respect for R*, definately down there with EA now.
So instead of fixing problems they just delete/reset people's characters and laugh at everyone. f*ck them.

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

lol 

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

I've lost all my respect for R*, definately down there with EA now.
So instead of fixing problems they just delete/reset people's characters and laugh at everyone. f*ck them.

I think they should get Company of the Year award.

Mog_3825
  • Mog_3825

TacoVan Crew Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:50 PM Edited by Mog_3825, 06 October 2013 - 05:53 PM.

m7ptl.png

They will receive so much emails that their cloud servers will go down again  :)

Are you really that stupid OP? This game has been created FOR THE ADULTS. Mostly which of whom, ARE LEGALLY AGED TO DRINK.

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

R* = EA

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

What do you want them to say exactly? They're doing the best they can and I havnt had any problems online for a couple days.

Mog_3825
  • Mog_3825

TacoVan Crew Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

"Ha, were you able to get on?" was intended BECAUSE they said their SERVERS WERE DOWN. You guys are f*cking retarded....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users