Quantcast

» «
Photo

So appearantly character COMPLETELY gone?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

I can't login using it AND it's Rank 0 in R* social club?

FFS I was rank 11 and I don't wanna start over!

R* better fix this or I will download some kind of moneyhacks and use glitches as much as possible

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

Lots of people lost their characters.  You were only rank 11 so that's not bad at all.

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

Lots of people lost their characters.  You were only rank 11 so that's not bad at all.

It was f*cking bad for me, I'm getting really tired of making new accounts every f*cking day. (I lost rank 5 char earlier)

• maxis_7 likes this

Colonel_Putty
  • Colonel_Putty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:51 PM Edited by Colonel_Putty, 06 October 2013 - 05:52 PM.

well i lost a lvl 26.  and it wasn't just the time wasted, but specifically the time spent having to endure a lot of the early game bs just to get to a point where i felt like I was actually making some progress.  so much for that.  forty plus hours later, it's all gone...  like a fart in the wind.

• maxis_7 likes this

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

well i lost a lvl 26.  and it wasn't just the time wasted, but specifically the time spent having to endure a lot of the early game bs just to get to a point where i felt like I was actually making some progress.  so much for that.  forty plus hours later, it's all gone...  like a fart in the wind.

Meh, once the servers are up we should use some hacks
Normally I wouldn't, but for f*cks sakes 2 characters lost with money and garage? f*ck restarting, hax hax hax

WolfbackGames
  • WolfbackGames

Keep things real.

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

Guys, I don't think you actually lost your characters, it's just their servers not working properly and not sending you the character data. This happened to me two times already. I load up online, and it sends me to the new character screens where you make the character. Just cancel out of it and wait a few hours and try again. It's worked fine for me twice already, so I don't see the problem. If you go in and actually make a new character when that screen pops up, I fear you're overwriting the data of your previous character and you'll never get his sh*t back.

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Guys, I don't think you actually lost your characters, it's just their servers not working properly and not sending you the character data. This happened to me two times already. I load up online, and it sends me to the new character screens where you make the character. Just cancel out of it and wait a few hours and try again. It's worked fine for me twice already, so I don't see the problem. If you go in and actually make a new character when that screen pops up, I fear you're overwriting the data of your previous character and you'll never get his sh*t back.

Mine's still Rank 0 in Social Club and every time I join Online, it asks me to make a new character.
I think that if I don't touch online 'till it's servers are up, character info won't be lost if I don't make a new character and ruin everything

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

It's not gone, the cloud just keeps going down. Hang in there and don't use the same slot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users