Cops more inconsistent now?

3 replies to this topic
IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

Really tho, sometimes you mow down a long row of people (Guranga?) and you don't even get blinked at.

And sometimes you bump into a single deer in the forest and get 5 stars on you and suddenly they drop a nuke on San Andreas.

Might have exaggerated a liiitle bit there, but they seem more inconsistent now more than ever.

Is that just me? Or have I developed cranial insanitosis?

• theGTAking101 likes this

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

All I know is that a 4 star wanted level is impossible to escape

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

I just got rammed by an NPC in front of police station, the NPC threw me out of my car and started beating me. I didn't have much health so I didn't want police attention but those f*ckers just stood there and watched me get beat up :D
and then I hit the NPC ONCE and got a wanted level, drove away, got 2 stars, they shot me.
I f*cking hate the cops in this f*cking game

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

All I know is even if I nearly escape in an aircraft, the cops are still a pain in the ass because dispatch can apparently summon helicopters from the cop dimension where they get all the other cops.

Seriously, how do they have so many cops. I'm pretty sure I've killed over 100,000 by now, but even the choppers seem to be infinite even though you'd have to have a massive underground hangar millions of feet wide and long with secret ports along every street and under every tree grove in the map just to house and launch helicopters the way they do.

Sometimes, realism is better. Not when it comes to fuel and traffic laws, but a pedestrian should at least have to call the f*cking cops for me to get a wanted level. But apparently that wanted level only when they call thing only applies when I insult a pedestrian too much. Because being rude in LS is apparently an arrestable offense.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users