Photo

Van racing?

2 replies to this topic
Axe_Gaijin
  • Axe_Gaijin

Crashtestdummie

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

Forgive me if this has been addressed elsewhere, a search did not come up with any worthwhile results.

So my lovely Dominator I had on my second account simply vanished when I logged in to my character today, and half in spite and half because I couldn't find another vehicle to replace it to my liking for the next 25 minutes... I stole a Van and took it to LSC.

Turns out there's some rather nice mods to have on this thing, including a rolbar and racing seats :)

Unfortunately though.. I can't upgrade things like engine because it tells me I need to win X amount of races in this type of vehicle. So the question is... Are there actually races where using a van is possible ore is it maybe linked to another class somehow? Most of the upgrades seem to default to the Tuner themes ones.

Help me pimp my van guys :)

• ahatius likes this

Axe_Gaijin
  • Axe_Gaijin

Crashtestdummie

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

Ah wel never mind.... Van got eaten by the cloud...

Now I'm driving around in an Oracle, wondering if it'll still be there tomorrow.

Wrecked911
  • Wrecked911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

Any race counts towards a race if the vehicle isn't documented. Vans, offroad and SUV vehicles are given race wins if you win any race in any class.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users