Photo

Odd Ending..

7 replies to this topic
Barbarianhorde
  • Barbarianhorde

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

So, I was looking forward to quite a few more missions, my % is only at 60%, when they gave me the option of whom to kill I chose Option C we killed Steve, Mr Cheng and DV and the game just ended.. I never got to see any of the money from the depository heist or anything. Between the 3 toons the most I ever made in game was 500k, I was looking at Walkthoroughs and I saw missions where you're flying the military jets, and a bunch of other cool vehicles.. I'm just wondering where I went wrong.. This game was amazing, but the moment it ended it was a huge let down each of the characters had 6-8 side missions which I'm not able to do. Anyways sorry for the long rant, Just wondering if I can go back to previous saved games and do something differently so I can possibly receive the $$ from the Gold Heist, fly the jets etc etc.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:09 PM Edited by Spuds725, 06 October 2013 - 05:11 PM.

A few minutes after credits play-- you get your money-- just finished it myself--

Also went back to my save just before this and played the other 2 endings too.

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

You never fly jets in the story.

Jacob-B
  • Jacob-B

Misunderstood Genius

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:39 PM

Sounds like you rushed through the story?

The game took me 42 hours to complete, which is the longest out of all GTA's for me, and i finished the game around 80.5%.

Barbarianhorde
  • Barbarianhorde

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

Well, I did the major missions, along with some of the side missions..  I figured once the main missions were knocked out of the way I would have a chance to go back and do the side missions.

Sounds like you rushed through the story?

The game took me 42 hours to complete, which is the longest out of all GTA's for me, and i finished the game around 80.5%.

Hayze
  • Hayze

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

You get your money and everything should be able to be completed if all characters are still alive. Some side missions/strangers and friends get unlocked over time or by doing specific things like buying properties or interacting with the in game internet.

Barbarianhorde
  • Barbarianhorde

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

Alrighty thanks guys, I figured at the credits that was it, I just turned the console off, I went back and did the last mission and let the credits roll and I saw the 32 million dollar deposit. So I have one question, is there a good way to get onto the fort and steal one of the F-16's or what ever those  are at the base? I've managed to get on the base, and in one of the planes, made it to the run way and RIGHT as I was about to take off I got killed by a tank.. I've been trying different strategies but I've yet to get airborne, so I was just curious if you guys might have a better idea? I really appreciate all of the input!

dave4242
  • dave4242

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

Parachute into the base and land next to or on the jet. Get in and take off. Fly around til you lose the stars. Land on the airstrip. Pull up the phone and quicksave. Then you can just load that save and you will spawn in a jet on the airstrip.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users