Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to make 180k-200k+ in 5 minutes (LS customs glitch)

201 replies to this topic
GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

wtf is this, how to make $180k-200k in 5 minutes...yet can only do this once every 40-50 minutes.

vash_021
  • vash_021

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

wtf is this, how to make $180k-200k in 5 minutes...yet can only do this once every 40-50 minutes.

fully mod you car you can get 100k my oracle sells for 90k with lvl 3 performance parts

not much of a glitch though

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:02 AM

I personally don't mind the exploits. I do the mission restart thing but I haven't done this. I see it like this; It's honestly NOT affecting MY PERSONAL gameplay. I enjoy the game online at my own pace, I focus on my own enjoyment. I think y'all are getting a little too butthurt about this (some of you). Sure, they get the cool stuff sooner with less work but so what? Clearly it's a bug that's a bit more beneficial to those that use it than other bugs (putting on a full headed mask not only gets stuck permanently on my head unless I equip sunglasses, but also makes me bald), but the fact is, it's there.

R* put out a bugged product. You can call it a beta all you want, but the truth is they put out a full release, that, like most online games, runs like pure piss the first week or 3. Bugs like this are there and they'll eventually patch it, or maybe not, but it's all part of the technical ironing out. I highly doubt they'll ban anyone and contrary to what someone mentioned earlier it's NOT illegal, just cheap. (lol seriously? You go ahead and try and spearhead a lawsuit)

TL;DR: If you don't like it, don't do it, and pay it no mind. You're wasting energy and looking super butthurt by bawwing about it. 

+1

Plus Rock* have a bad track record when it comes to online/multiplayer gamemodes. Anyone else remember RDR and MP3 online being unplayable on release? Dunno why everyone is so surprised.

• WolfyHopeless likes this

Bazzad
  • Bazzad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:20 AM

Kind of worked for me on PS3 too.

I was able to sell the car and keep it too, but I couldn't sell it again after.

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

There is always at least one asshole that looks for glitches and CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT EXPLOITING.

WolfyHopeless
  • WolfyHopeless

Drive

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:32 AM

There is always at least one asshole that looks for glitches and CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT EXPLOITING.

uh oh, looks like someone released the kraken over here...

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:46 AM

XBOX ONLY

Steal any pedestrian vehicle (but i recommend stealing any SUV, as they are usually worth more in value)

2. Take your vehicle to any LS customs garage and upgrade it, so installing body and performance modifications will help help increase the value of how much your car will sell for. (if you own a property you can take your vehicle to the garage, it automatically puts a tracker on it so you save $3000, i also recommend purchasing insurance to)

3. After your vehicle is upgraded and the tracker is installed in your car switch back to story mode, click down on the d-pad and select any character.

4. Once in story mode press start, select Online, select play GTA Online, Select solo session (Must! always be done in solo session only)

5. Now that your in the solo session go to your vehicle and drive it down to the LS Customs in La Messa, it is the one across from ammunation (This place works the best than the other customs for the glitch to work)

6. Once you car is inside the garage press (A) on sell but DO NOT SELL IT YET, the game will prompt "do you wish to sell this vehicle?" check how much the vehicle is worth now read the next steps carefully.

7. Now click sell and quickly tap (START) straight after selling it.

8. Tap (LB) and enter the xbox game store.

9. Then quickly tap (B) to exit the xbox games store,

10. You will be back at the garage and your car will still be there, you will also still have the cash from selling the vehicle and you can tap (A) again to repeat the process once more.

11. You will now zoom back in, but this time you will be in a random lobby and standing inside the LS Customs garage whilst your vehicle is parked on the street.

Done easy cash!

Please credit me if you decide to re-post, Any Questions send to [email protected]

You will have to wait 40-50 minuites before you can repeat the glitch

50041_t.gif

Saint_Dyn
  • Saint_Dyn

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:53 AM

After patch you are only able to sell it twice... (ps3)

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

This, my friends, is an exploit and not defensible farming.

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:07 AM

Kind of worked for me on PS3 too.

I was able to sell the car and keep it too, but I couldn't sell it again after.

Yeah same for me here. I read you have to wait 10-15 secs after that in the garage, then you can sell again, but i doubt it will work...

RyotGrrl
  • RyotGrrl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

Not hating on grinders here, I've done a little myself just to see what the fuss was about on violent duct (post-patch 1.02, so R2 restart bug) and yeah I made some cash but I'd already bought my second apartment and all the weapon mods I wanted that i had unlocked to that point. Basically, I can see where making a lot of money quickly would be tempting. But I can also see the other side, which is once you have all that money and all that it can buy...then what? We haven't even gotten heists yet, but if I had enough to buy three tanks by the time we get them...where's the fun? My friends and I play missions now and then and when one of us gets one of the high paying ones it's a bonus and a great time, but the most fun we have is hunting down bounties for $1K. Just play the game, the money will come.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

I tried this just to see what happens, it works, but it only worked twice.

Moneyman1911
  • Moneyman1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

It's works ps3 to I got 7 billion one day selling a 120000 car lol yea if u say this is bad and my account is gonna get banned ur jus mad cuz ur to simple minded to figure out how to do so ur stuck broke as hell getting pawned by level 1 ppl lmao ur a loser

Moneyman1911
  • Moneyman1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

And I'm still selling after patch with a special device I have on my game lol

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

Oh wow, that special device called leaving your system on overnight.

Amazing

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:15 AM

Amazing

Parents aren't going to be happy when the electric bill comes and also I can tell you guys I left my ps3 on all night one time and my room was 3 degrees hotter

Markowins
  • Markowins

Troll

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:18 AM

Amazing

Parents aren't going to be happy when the electric bill comes and also I can tell you guys I left my ps3 on all night one time and my room was 3 degrees hotter

a whopping 3 degrees

Hoschelhoff
  • Hoschelhoff

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:26 AM

If you don't care about getting bored with the game in 1 day, then by all means, glitch your heart out.

But don't come crawling back, saying the game is boring!

dragonstara29
  • dragonstara29

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

Not hating on grinders here, I've done a little myself just to see what the fuss was about on violent duct (post-patch 1.02, so R2 restart bug) and yeah I made some cash but I'd already bought my second apartment and all the weapon mods I wanted that i had unlocked to that point. Basically, I can see where making a lot of money quickly would be tempting. But I can also see the other side, which is once you have all that money and all that it can buy...then what? We haven't even gotten heists yet, but if I had enough to buy three tanks by the time we get them...where's the fun? My friends and I play missions now and then and when one of us gets one of the high paying ones it's a bonus and a great time, but the most fun we have is hunting down bounties for $1K. Just play the game, the money will come.

In all honesty, then they might should have put the heists in there first. Instead of making things really expensive and 90% of the missions will only give you 1-5k. Don't also forget, some people don't have a lot of time. 

MikeMcfly
  • MikeMcfly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

Takes 48 minutes, or one in game day.

Hoschelhoff
  • Hoschelhoff

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:59 AM

It's works ps3 to I got 7 billion one day selling a 120000 car lol yea if u say this is bad and my account is gonna get banned ur jus mad cuz ur to simple minded to figure out how to do so ur stuck broke as hell getting pawned by level 1 ppl lmao ur a loser

You're too young to play this game, you immature little prick. Go do some growing up..

Outsight
  • Outsight

Instagram: bryanchoclateflava

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

Im still surprised R* still haven't patched this soon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users