Quantcast

» «
Photo

You lose 2000 Dollars everytime you die?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
101 replies to this topic
Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

This was supose to be fixed in the latest patch but seems it never was. f*ckers

Sn4k3x
  • Sn4k3x

Let's bounce

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:35 PM Edited by Sn4k3x, 06 October 2013 - 10:37 PM.

Brazilian gamers shouldn't lose money as health in Brazil is free. USA is f*cking with my game.

Los santos and Blaine county are based on southern California, and last time I checked, that was in the USA.

But still, I get the point, 2000 bucks for healthcare is way too much, it should be like $500 or something.

DubYaBush
  • DubYaBush

GTAo - BHoD

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

Was this not patched? I never lost $2,000 after the update last night. Wonder if it's not consistent for everyone?

UGH Yeah. Dont think this might be true, cause I have never lost a penny from dying.

Only lost money if I had some on me and another player killed me and took it.

B7R
  • B7R

Custom

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

I still lose $$$ Every time i die. Even if my money is in the bank.
  • Mrs.NormanReedus likes this

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

Until this is fixed, the best thing to do is to grind until you can afford an apartment or garage, whatever your goal is, then you will have what you want and no money left.  That's when you can do whatever you want without fear of losing all of your money from dying.

However, I don't recommend grinding quite yet, as characters are getting deleted extremely often now.  Once Rockstar gets the servers up and running properly (like they should have a week ago) then you can grind all you want.

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

i sh*t 2000 in the morning get some skill kid broke ass loser

paper cuts?

• S-T-F-U likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

even after the latest patch we still lose 2000 from our bank accounts even if you just logged on and find yourself 2000 poorer.

i had it happen today. :cry:

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

I just lost $8000 trying to get the tank multiple times. Fun factor has gone :(

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:52 AM

Sucks, especially when you're trying to just have fun with friends.

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

Ŗ

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:29 AM

I still lose $$$ Every time i die. Even if my money is in the bank.

Exactly... it's frustrating when you started GTAO 1 day ago and you don't have much money to buy guns and stuff.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

I get 10k a mission now and it seems that when you die in a mission, They don't charge you 2 grand. Good nuff for me. I can still do the Titan of a job mission over and over. It's pretty fun sniping those merryweather asshats.

the_kid311
  • the_kid311

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

Until this is fixed, the best thing to do is to grind until you can afford an apartment or garage, whatever your goal is, then you will have what you want and no money left.  That's when you can do whatever you want without fear of losing all of your money from dying.

However, I don't recommend grinding quite yet, as characters are getting deleted extremely often now.  Once Rockstar gets the servers up and running properly (like they should have a week ago) then you can grind all you want.

totally agree with this

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

totally agree with this

They aren't getting deleted. The characters data sometimes doesn't fetch properly and people just keep overwriting them with a new character. My guy "disappeared" multiple times but I didn't restart the story. I just rage quit and came back an hour later and lo and behold, he's there.

NikosUncle
  • NikosUncle

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:53 AM

would r* actually change this 2000 bs? they obviously all sat down discussing it and came to the conclusion that it was reasonable...

baffling

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:00 AM

would r* actually change this 2000 bs? they obviously all sat down discussing it and came to the conclusion that it was reasonable...

baffling

they said it would all be fixed in the patch including free roam but they only half asses it 

Moe36
  • Moe36

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

im lost, if i die i lose 2000 in my bank? i thought i would only lose cash?

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

I think it's 10% of your total money... $5000 max. So by the end of the game, every death costs you $5000.

stockwiz
  • stockwiz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:53 AM

that would be funny if they started to repossess your property if you didn't have the money to pay the bill, then they went and charged $10 real life dollars to get some 'in game money' to take care of it. Love the thinking of big corporations these days... DLC and in game currency to get people to spend $150 on a game in the end... or wait 2 years and get the game with all the DLC for $15.

The Ripper 666
  • The Ripper 666

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

you do know you can put your money in the bank from your phone right? so next time just do it from your phone~

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

you do know you can put your money in the bank from your phone right? so next time just do it from your phone~

Still takes the money 

Canes21
  • Canes21

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:23 AM

Still takes the money 

Well I had zero money on me and had $11,765 in the bank. Friend killed me and I now have $11,248 after spawning back. So yea, that's not $2,000, but it still took a percentage which I don't mind.

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

Still takes the money 

Well I had zero money on me and had $11,765 in the bank. Friend killed me and I now have $11,248 after spawning back. So yea, that's not $2,000, but it still took a percentage which I don't mind.

still take around $2000 off me so not fixed for me.

Crimie Marston
  • Crimie Marston

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:22 AM Edited by One Poor Fool, 07 October 2013 - 06:23 AM.

Me too, in all game modes, death is $2000. Im not sure it is a glitch or whatever but the new patch didnt change it, support are no help, just gotta lose the money and deal with it.

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

Brazilian gamers shouldn't lose money as health in Brazil is free. USA is f*cking with my game.

too bad the game is set in America idiot.

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:20 PM

Me too, in all game modes, death is $2000. Im not sure it is a glitch or whatever but the new patch didnt change it, support are no help, just gotta lose the money and deal with it.

Yep same here, no change post-patch

brucie_suckyou
  • brucie_suckyou

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

When you die. Do you lose ALL the money in your pocket?

JonnJonnz
  • JonnJonnz

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

Pretty sure this happens only in free roam. I died multiple times during missions, survivals and deathmatches and I didn't lose anything. In free roam each death costs me 2k though, so yeah better play by yourself in free roam or turn on passive mode to avoid those stupid kids that kill each other all day

adderrson
  • adderrson

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:45 PM Edited by adderrson, 07 October 2013 - 02:46 PM.

I can understand what rockstar were thinking here in the grand scheme of things...

The whole medical bills thing adds to the whole realism of the experience.

Now the loss of cash is actually balanced out by BAWSAQ.

This is because of the fact that you cannot lose money in stock market to medical bills but must of course invest wisely.

As a whole I see it as quite an ingenious system of earning additional cash and avoiding overall expenses.

The big issue is that BAWSAQ is currently disabled so the whole economy which is seemingly balanced in accordance to it is in a real sorry state.

In my honest opinion they should disable ALL medical bills until the release of BAWSAQ for GTA Online as until then there is no "safe" place to store your money before going on a rampage etc

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

$5000 every time for me. It's like R* purposely wanna sh*t on our fun. I don't even fly because of how bad heli's are. I crash a vehicle at high speed and no damage other than a scratch. All we got was a rushed bullsh*t version of GTA. They made their billions so it doesn't matter. The only way we can get them to listen is by not giving them the one thing they seem to be about anymore: MONEY. No more from me until I see that it's what I want and worth 60 bucks. V clearly isn't.

ryantoma
  • ryantoma

Toma Bomber

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

yeah I cant save for a garage etc because theres nothing left. Some people, like me, like, and have always liked the free roaming in gta games. The random things you and other players get up to. Now I feel like if I wanna save cash, I need to stay away from messing around and be all serious. Stupid. Last night I bought a new UZI just as its better then losing the money, not cause I wanted it!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users