Photo

Question: If you see another player in free roam, what is the first th

128 replies to this topic
lessthan3
  • lessthan3

Intensity In Ten Cities

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

Ready to defend/flee - always. You can't have played a freeroam in IV without knowing how many aggressive c*nts play.

well in gta 4 killing other players was pretty much all there was to do in free roam

I loved how you could really roll up on people while they were busy doing something else

made it more dynamic than deathmatches

now the risk of me losing money usually deters me and I only go after people if there's a good reason for doing so.

and i've said this a lot today but JOIN FREE AIM

I can stroll all trough the city all day long and the times I've been randomly assaulted can be counted on 1 hand

I tried free aim, that just means they resort to running you down instead.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

Ready to defend/flee - always. You can't have played a freeroam in IV without knowing how many aggressive c*nts play.

well in gta 4 killing other players was pretty much all there was to do in free roam
I loved how you could really roll up on people while they were busy doing something else
made it more dynamic than deathmatches

now the risk of me losing money usually deters me and I only go after people if there's a good reason for doing so.

and i've said this a lot today but JOIN FREE AIM
I can stroll all trough the city all day long and the times I've been randomly assaulted can be counted on 1 hand

Oh snap, there are free aim only freeroams? Definitely doing this.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

I was taking a high priority vehicle to Simeon and I noticed someone following me, so I thought they were coming after me. After I delivered the vehicle they were right in front of me behind their car. I quickly drew my shotgun and blasted them. I wondered if I made the right choice. If they were really going to shoot. That's one of a few times I shot first.

Darrell_21
  • Darrell_21

Vice President, SoA Indiana

• Members

I am the same way on GTAO as I am on DayZ, avoid at all costs and if someone is around hide in cover. If they come at me I kill them.

psychostoner831
  • psychostoner831

Crackhead

• Members

since 90 percent of the lobbies I join are PACKED with mexicans with headsets....

I tell all of them to stfu with the spanish. If they dont I call them beaners and to shove tacos down their throats and kill them all till they leave.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

Best solution = Shoot everyone

CrownzInYourFace
  • CrownzInYourFace

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

The only time I approach someone is if they need help.  I can usually sense if they aggressive or not.

One session, I saw someone with one of those big 4wheelers driving down the street so I followed him to the strip clup.   He was not aggressive at all.  As we was walking into the strip club, he got into a conflict with another player and shot him with a shotgun.  The funny thing is the other player didn't die.  So when the first guy walked into the strip club, we both stole his 4 wheeler.  Little did I know this guy was a maniac;   he ended up almost getting us killed by the police and messed up the guys poor 4 wheeler.  So when we split ways to avoid the cops, feeling bad for the 1st  guy I bought his 4 wheeler back to the strip club.  Now as I get to the strip club I realize that dude is actually robbing the whole place and police has the joint surrounded.  As he was coming outside to avoid the cops, I was parking his truck, He jumped in and we left the crime scene.  We became friends after. 

Lesson learned-  Everyone is crazy... Approach with caution and help when you can.  

Saint.
  • Saint.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

I followed someone getting chased (wanted level),and his car got thrown into the water. Helped him out,took the role of get-away driver and we were cool :D.

That was the only time a random person was fine,the rest of the time they shoot on sight,even if I don't approach them  :beerhat:

jordan97267
  • jordan97267

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

Let them come to me, and defend myself. Never had someone approach without opening fire. Now that I prepare for it, I usually come out on top. People are too aggressive, makes them easy to kill..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users