• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

KOS its a aggressive community

Lorodiam
  • Lorodiam

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

Go splat as they run over me.... usually.

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

I like to look at everyones cars so I tend to drive up to them carefully for a look. Usually they start shooting at me lol.

bango31
  • bango31

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

Draw a gun and stay vigilant. I try to make an effort to get along with people online, but as soon as someone gets aggressive I do the same.

The_Big_Lebowski
  • The_Big_Lebowski

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

Enable passive mode. 

FilipinoNinja67
  • FilipinoNinja67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

I unequip my weapons and hope they give me a reason to hunt them down for a few kills. If they don't kill me or shoot at me, I respect them and in turn don't shoot or kill them.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

First, I approach them in a friendly manner (with my shotgun ready if sh*t happens), and try to get them inside my car so we can go rob stores or kill other players.

If the player try to kill me, I kill first. I'm fast.

And when I'm looking for more fun, I get in my Sandking XL and wreck their expensive cars, shoot the tires, etc.

BTW yesterday I had a great time, I was following a guy in a sports car and shooting him. He tried to escape but he lost control and crashed into another car causing a huge explosion! That was the best scene I've seen so far online. It was a magnific death. I should have filmed it.

• GTA Banjo likes this

rrocks
  • rrocks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

Avoid them, if they can't play without random DM'ing you, then they are worthless to me. The DM server is for DM'ing, the game server is for the GAME. But these are usually pussy bitches from this forum that have no one to play with so they love to go after people with friends playing the actual game. I guess they are jealous that some people are actually having fun with friends, while they have no one to play with. Sad pathetic f*cks.

GTA Banjo
  • GTA Banjo

Blowing Virtual Characters Since 2013

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

It depends, but I usually just kill the f*ckers.

Fayspalm
  • Fayspalm

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

Four

soldat89
  • soldat89

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

I ignore them but I keep an eye to see if someone is following me

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

7. Ignore.

If they are hostile, I either drive away if I'm fast enough, or shoot back.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

7. Ignore.

If they are hostile, I either drive away if I'm fast enough, or shoot back.

Pussy. You're the kind of player I kill.

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

Depends on my mood.

This!

Maybe i will kim him, ride with him or simply ignore it

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

I just ignore them and go on my way.

Double tap down on the D-pad and watch them on the big mini map.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

Drive past slowly....then spray and put the pedal to the metal !! 

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

I poop a little

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

3. Approach them in a friendly manner

I usually stand or sit in my car next them. I get klled a lot, especially when I have shown I'm friendly I get shot in the back. I met a few nice people this way though so I guess it's worth it.

CrownzInYourFace
  • CrownzInYourFace

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Los Santos is cutthroat.  I might befriend you but I don't trust you unless you're in my crew or a friend.   I might rob some stores with you and make some money with you. But don't be surprised if I kill you and rob you for it after a big lick.  With only 12k in the account and no apt,  times is hard in Los Santos.  Watch your back!! 

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

i love how everybody on here says "oh i'm the friendly one. i never shoot on sight. :P"

i find this completely bullsh*t because 100% of everbody i've ever encountered in a free roam are shoot first. there is no feeling anyone out.

This. 

I tend to avoid everyone when I first hit a session - come near me, I'll assume you want to kill me because that's literally what every single person I've encountered has tried to do.  The novelty of trying to make money in an environment where you can lose $10K in medical bills just trying to drive across town wore off pretty quickly, so it's been Friend Only sessions for me since about a week ago - I'm having a fantastic time so I'll stay there until the 'Bad Sport' thing really kicks in and griefers can all be banished to a private hell of their own creation. 

PS - I'm not anti-PVP - I'm anti-cash loss. If getting killed by players didn't have the capacity to empty my bank account and undo a week's work in the space of an hour, I'd have no problem whatsoever with it - it would be awesomely tense and fun - but as it stands, the financial penalty makes a string of deaths just something you can't afford (and the fact that you actually suffer a loss for dying is only fuel to a griefer - pissing you off is one of their goals). 

PPS - unless I'm only making chump change cuz I'm only Rank 19 - if the cash rewards for higher level missions increases to the point where $2K becomes a minor irritation (as opposed to the entire reward for a job) then I might change my tune.

DropUrBritches
  • DropUrBritches

Official

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

I wait to see if they come my way, or if im on my bike and they are following my i get a good distance away, stop, get off, wait, aim and shoot then i ride out

T01123581321Man
  • T01123581321Man

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

always very cautious when around other players i dont know

mix between 2/3 i find if you start getting into cover then people assume your gonna shoot them, so kinda keep distance and always ready to hide behing something

but if they do attack me then they are getting destroyed until they leave, by me and either or both of my crews if theyre on, dont kill any person that approaches you because you dont know what you might be getting into

lessthan3
  • lessthan3

Intensity In Ten Cities

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

#6 no question

If I see another player approaching I make a turn and see if they follow me. If they do, I make another turn to see if they follow me again. Then I make a final turn and see if they still follow me. Because once means nothing, twice is coincidence, three times makes a pattern.

If they're still following me at this point, I find the closest good place to set up an ambush, and I f*ck them up as soon as they turn the corner. They never see it coming.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

Ready to defend/flee - always. You can't have played a freeroam in IV without knowing how many aggressive c*nts play.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

Ready to defend/flee - always. You can't have played a freeroam in IV without knowing how many aggressive c*nts play.

well in gta 4 killing other players was pretty much all there was to do in free roam

I loved how you could really roll up on people while they were busy doing something else

made it more dynamic than deathmatches

now the risk of me losing money usually deters me and I only go after people if there's a good reason for doing so.

and i've said this a lot today but JOIN FREE AIM

I can stroll all trough the city all day long and the times I've been randomly assaulted can be counted on 1 hand

DaCosta
  • DaCosta

G-T-Addict

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

I've tried them all. Here's what happens! :)

1. Shoot them on sight...

...then they come back, very angry, and they shoot me.

2. Hide in cover and see if they are aggressive...

...then remember I can't hide in cover because of the big white blip identifying my exact position on the radar and I get killed.

3. Approach them in a friendly manner...

...and get shot in the face repeatedly, while they scream laughter down the mic.

4. Ignore them...

...and get blasted in the back as I move past.

5. Run away...

...and get driven over. Should've been driving anyway...it's faster.

6. Drive around and see if they follow you...

Oh f*ck! They do. Car gets shot up. Then I get shot up.

7. Other(Please specify)

Log off. (Safer.) :lol:

beneficial
  • beneficial

Buckwheats

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

First few days people were friendly I'd get into any random car and cruise around in uncomfortable silence with strangers.

Then someone tried to take me out in a Binco store. They missed, ran out of the store, tried to come back in and it auto holstered their gun lol. Then he met mr. bullpup to the face.

Now I make decisions in my apartment and usually only go from A to B when I go out, avoiding other players for the most part.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

Depends on how I'm feeling.

If I just logged on for the first time in the day, because I just got he from work, god help the player.

Ahh, nothing like unloading a long day of work on someone's face. However, as of late I have been leaving AFKers or players who are Paused alone.

Define
  • Define

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

6. Drive around and see if they follow you

• CrownzInYourFace likes this

Darkly90
  • Darkly90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

5. Run away

Because most likely they will try to murder me. From experience.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users