Photo

Question: If you see another player in free roam, what is the first th

128 replies to this topic
Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

I drive around and see if they follow, otherwise if they are hostile or have a bounty I kill them. or they kill me.

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

Stalk them on my bike. I will shoot them on sight if they have their gun out. I normally just wait for them to try and knock me off my bike then blow their head off with my shotgun :/

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

They get shot at. They would do it to me for no reason, so I'll do it to them.

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Well, if you see a guy flying in a helicopter and landing next to you... and his name is Causton97... he's a friendly and he's here to help! If you have a bounty, I can get you out! :p

JYP_KR
  • JYP_KR

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • South-Korea

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

I constantly size up my map to see anyone approaching me. If I change course and that player is mirroring me and then starts coming towards me, I will usually find cover on higher ground. And once they do get too close, I'll start shooting. But it really depends on my mood, sometimes I just want to be the aggressor or troll. 

TaazR
  • TaazR

Interiors & Parkour

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

Shoot them on sight. I tried to approach too many players in a friendly manner, but every single time they just shot me for no reason. Now I don't trust anyone and just shoot on sight.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

I act like I would without any players around, but keep an eye on them and my hand on my gun at the same time.

• KillaChaz likes this

Don 'de Medici'
  • Don 'de Medici'

le wild OG appears

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:09 PM Edited by Don 'de Medici', 06 October 2013 - 06:12 PM.

First hour i was a 3

Since then ive been a 2 or 1.

I don't want to blow away random people who come near me but i've been proven wrong too many times to fall for that anymore.

*EDIT*

I've also noticed that I tend to Prosper more when I shoot first ask later.  Tends to send a message to the whole map I think.

Revolver_Mjolnir
  • Revolver_Mjolnir

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

I'm 3. However, I never approach randoms on free mode.

I only approach people on my friends list or those in my crew.

Wondering if I should rethink that after today though. Spotted 2 guys from the same crew in a gunfight with 2 randoms. I stopped to help out, taking down one of the randoms, then walkeded over to one of my fellow crew members with empty hands, no weapon out, instantly shotgunned in the face!

Why join a crew if you are going to shoot your fellow crew members?!

EllenPage-Mathers
  • EllenPage-Mathers

Ellen Page <3

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

If I'm in a group, and the server is full, then I'm all for as much action as possible, and will generally go for the highest levels first.

If I'm on my own, I try to help anyone where I can, being a drive away guy, killing people going after a person with a bounty on their head etc. 

Normally on my own I get popped within 10 minutes, then get others to come online.

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

I'm 3. However, I never approach randoms on free mode.

I only approach people on my friends list or those in my crew.

Wondering if I should rethink that after today though. Spotted 2 guys from the same crew in a gunfight with 2 randoms. I stopped to help out, taking down one of the randoms, then walkeded over to one of my fellow crew members with empty hands, no weapon out, instantly shotgunned in the face!

Why join a crew if you are going to shoot your fellow crew members?!

Depends on the crew. You need to find a crew with an expulsion policy for killing a fellow member on purpose. If that kind of thing matters to you.

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

Doesn't give up the fight

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

Because I trust nobody, if he does follow me and attack me, I will destroy his car.

DeadlyWarrior91
  • DeadlyWarrior91

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

I always enjoyed running over players, never enjoyed shooting unless it's a mission or roleplay

Marck527
  • Marck527

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

Go up to them and honk my horn. Some honk back and even get in the car and we start doing fun sh*t. But most tries to kill me.

Darkly-X
  • Darkly-X

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

I check them out from a distance for a few then Drive/Walk up to them, If they kill me, Then they're scheduled for termination, And i'll be creative about it, Like i'll watch them on the map see what they're doing and if they're robbing a store i'll park a car in front of the doors so they're stuck and wait till they die to loot all the cash. ^_^

But if they're cool and don't kill me, Then i hop in their car and help them with anything they're doing,

ThatGr
  • ThatGr

Pimp

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

I used to drive past them with the funny music horns playing and then circle them and if they whipped out their gun i'd shoot them with my shotgun

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:32 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 06 October 2013 - 06:33 PM.

kind of depends what i'm doing

if I have a plan or a place to go I usually avoid other players like the plague. I don't even let them get close on the radar, worst case scenario I have to run or plan an ambush

if i'm just farting around I usually take cover and get ready for the usually inevitable fight

I can't deny randomly killing some players when I was bored or something, though I generaly try to play nice,

but when I see that blip hurtling towards me it's usually not some1 coming over for a nice little chat

whenever I meet another random player things can get tense and mistakes are made, think it's a fun little dynamic for a game

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

Trust no one, can't trust none of these dumbass fools online.  All I hear are police sirens everywhere.

People shooting everyone in sight.  To a point where I said f*ck it and started going after them.  These assholes had 3 or 4 in their group and I'm by myself.  I'm not going back on that bullsh*t until I reach level 40 and can turn off my f*cking goddamn blip.  That sh*t is annoying as f*ck.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

1 its fun

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

I check them out from a distance for a few then Drive/Walk up to them, If they kill me, Then they're scheduled for termination, And i'll be creative about it, Like i'll watch them on the map see what they're doing and if they're robbing a store i'll park a car in front of the doors so they're stuck and wait till they die to loot all the cash. ^_^

But if they're cool and don't kill me, Then i hop in their car and help them with anything they're doing,

Oh I like that. I may have to start doing this.

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

i usually treat them as if they are aggressive. stay in my car in case they start shooting and if they get in my car then i assume they're friendly.

DaltyFbaby
  • DaltyFbaby

Notorious Drunkard

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

I freeze and remain still until they try to run me over or shoot me.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

So if someone kills you which is part of the game you grief them. tough guy here can't kill them because he's sh*t so he get the AI to do it for him

abigor115
  • abigor115

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Trust no one, can't trust none of these dumbass fools online.  All I hear are police sirens everywhere.

People shooting everyone in sight.  To a point where I said f*ck it and started going after them.  These assholes had 3 or 4 in their group and I'm by myself.  I'm not going back on that bullsh*t until I reach level 40 and can turn off my f*cking goddamn blip.  That sh*t is annoying as f*ck.

"turn off my f*cking goddamn blip".........Woow   can you do that ?

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

This happens when I see other players online

1365062078_2.jpg

some guy comes and kills you and all your friends?

SingingTrout85
  • SingingTrout85

Reserved Semi-Serious Gamer

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

So long as I don't forget, I have passive mode on, and eyeball anyone in a car. A couple days ago, someone tried to kill me to death, and I had passive mode on. Clambered over a bench just before they nearly hit me. Some chick climbed out with her face banged up and shot at me. I just stood there and watched her til she left.

In other words, I've found no reason to trust anyone online yet, since they're all dicks, so far as I've seen.

ONE person didn't do anything, and in hindsight, I've been wondering if they were in my crew. On the map they had a blue outline, but I didn't know what that meant at the time, since that was shortly after I finally became able to play online.

BTW, Anyone wanting to play with me co-operatively, shoot me a message. Will send you an invite on Social Club maybe.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:46 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 06 October 2013 - 07:46 PM.

or they could start a mission pay 500 to get rid of the wanted level and be teleported away to safety

Platuni
  • Platuni

Merp

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

3. Approach them in a friendly manner

xtremeninja86x
  • xtremeninja86x

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:49 PM Edited by xtremeninja86x, 08 October 2013 - 12:50 PM.

lol I had an idiot yesterday, I was at he construction site besides simeons car dealership place

this guy got out of his car and raised his ak47 at me so I pulled my weapon out and aimed at him

then he starts to walk towards me with weapon still drawn so I do the same and when I'm right in his face bam I insta killed him.

I was like what?........ has anyone else had this happen, for some reason he never shot me

antidrip
  • antidrip

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

Kill on sight no exceptions. Anyone kills me I hunt them down and kill them repeatedly. At least 4-5 times.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users