Photo

Question: If you see another player in free roam, what is the first th

128 replies to this topic
armyluke
  • armyluke

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

If they follow me, well I'm forced to kill them.

:cry:

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

Superfly

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

I drive past them and honk my musical horn.

Another friendly musical genius!

We should meet and compare horns, no homo bro

• Olsky likes this

Shroomerz420
  • Shroomerz420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

i love how everybody on here says "oh i'm the friendly one. i never shoot on sight. :P"

i find this completely bullsh*t because 100% of everbody i've ever encountered in a free roam are shoot first. there is not feeling anyone out.

The problem is greed. Pure and simple. To many players obsess over getting and losing virtual currency. Not enough play for the experience.

It's sort of ironic considering the satire contained within GTAV. :-)
  • JimmyDaMoney likes this

Zer0 Zoler0
  • Zer0 Zoler0

Fruitcake

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

Another friendly musical genius!

We should meet and compare horns, no homo bro

I have the musical horn 1.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

If I am on foot, I see if they start shooting first and if they do, I shotgun blast them to the face.

xtremeninja86x
  • xtremeninja86x

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

well I usually troll people by putting passive mode on then

following them while they try to shoot me and bark my ear off on their mics. Then I get in their car and they accept me into their tribe then when they get out to rob a store and steal the money I whack them with the But of my shotgun and take my paycheck

so usually 3

until I turn into covert troll ops

Savagemessiah
  • Savagemessiah

Leader Of The Rats

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

Well if someone shoots at me, I shoot back, simple as that. I thinks it's more fun to mess around and crash into peds and what not x) 

I will never try to give someone a ride in a helicopter again, they just shoot me and steal it :p..

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

avoid them like the plague because i don't want to be attacked just for driving down the street.

Coltfanjay
  • Coltfanjay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

So far, I'm usually the one that gets blasted. Except for one time. Standing by my car in Simeon's lot. A guy pulls up. Gets out and just stands there. I was behind my car by the hood. H slooooowly started walking toward me. I drew my smg, and when he twitched, I splattered him against his car. He never came after me, and I felt vaguely bad. Amused, but bad

xtremeninja86x
  • xtremeninja86x

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

Well if someone shoots at me, I shoot back, simple as that. I thinks it's more fun to mess around and crash into peds and what not x) 

I will never try to give someone a ride in a helicopter again, they just shoot me and steal it :p..

haha I got two guys yesterday giving them a lift into the military base with my heli after they started shooting me, so I sorted the conflict out with a text message [in game phone] I dropped them down to watch in horror as a tank appeared. 1 shell 2 rage quitting corpses

LaughingDingo
  • LaughingDingo

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

I'm cautious. Some people are friendly. I've had a few people pull up next to me and let me get in then we go on a robbing spree together. Others try to ram into me (me on foot)..those people get a window full of bbs from my shotgun. One even had a bounty on him..easy 7k.

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

I take cover and generally hope I can get on with my business without the annoyance of a hospital bill or the time wasted. Most people do try to run you down, shoot you right off the bat. I play in invite only matches mostly.

Glennvf
  • Glennvf

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

avoid them like the plague because i don't want to be attacked just for driving down the street.

This. And also if they kill me i hunt them for a lifetime to teach them not to mess with whomever :p i dont forget names while in session! :)

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:47 PM Edited by Ninjambie, 06 October 2013 - 05:48 PM.

2 and or 6. If a random starts some sh*t... I don't stop until I see "(insert name) left"

JohnMcClainNYPD
  • JohnMcClainNYPD

New York Undercover

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

When I go to free roam, I pretend I just entered the Matrix and everyone is an agent. Free mode used to be the place to make new friends but i think it's easier now with missions to make new friends. So basically I usually avoid ppl in free mode, but occasionally I'll get into some trouble.

BlueJosh
  • BlueJosh

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

I retreat to my cheap ass garage in the desert and browse on my cheap laptop in the middle of my dirty smelly garage.

• BlaineCountyHooker likes this

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

Most of the time they try to come at me but get a bullet to the face. I don't attack anyone unless they come at me with their gun raised.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

I'd usually just avoid any random players by speeding past them or taking another route unless they're in my crew or friends on my psn.

Sciborg
  • Sciborg

Player Hater

• Members

6. I pay attention to players who are moving directly towards me from a distance and change course to see if they do, anyone coming straight towards me is presumed hostile because they usually are. I drive a motorbike and it's so ridiculously easy to kill me that I have to be extra cautious. If they come close enough that I can't simply out maneuver them, then I just kill them as a last resort. After that I shoot out all 4 of their tires so they can't hunt me down and I don't have to keep watching my back. 

Don Roy

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

Run over them with my vehicle.

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:55 PM Edited by carnage., 06 October 2013 - 05:57 PM.

6. I pay attention to players who are moving directly towards me from a distance and change course to see if they do, anyone coming straight towards me is presumed hostile because they usually are. I drive a motorbike and it's so ridiculously easy to kill me that I have to be extra cautious. If they come close enough that I can't simply out maneuver them, then I just kill them as a last resort. After that I shoot out all 4 of their tires so they can't hunt me down and I don't have to keep watching my back. 

Yea I do that too. I'm constantly opening the bigger mini map on the HUD to see where they go. If they come towards me I jump out of my car and take cover and wait for them.

Stevelamont
  • Stevelamont

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

I try to ignore but if shots are fired its game on. I never go out and intentionally kill people for no reason, I will join in on a battle and I will go for a revenge kill.

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

I usually am pretty cautious of other players. If I notice that they aren't hostile I'll see if I can help them out. However if they are hostile I usually run them over.

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

6 but keep an eye on the HUD then 3. But always ready to unload...not always with best results.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

For the most part I ignore them but I'll place bounties on players that are continuously killing other players.  If I notice players are robbing stores, I'll grab a heli and be their getaway pilot.

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

Depends. I try and be friendly. 

But I've encountered a few people who looked like they were going to be friendly, only to have them blow me away with a shotgun...

Dead1y-Derri
  • Dead1y-Derri

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

I'll walk by casually and non aggressively. Most times they'll ignore you and go about their business. However you can usually tell if they are killing a lot of people as you'll see the kill feed.  

Hallgarth
  • Hallgarth

Prankster

• Members

I only shoot people if they have a bounty, or try and attack me first.

Apxidia
  • Apxidia

Apxidia

• Members

Hold the back button and select an animation for my character to do.

If the other player fails to reciprocate, then I become offended and draw my weapon until they leave or I'm forced to kill

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

Depends.  After many missions i feel like killing real players.  Typically i will see what they do.  Although i hate playing in AA servers cause theyll shoot you out of your car like nothing. 

Some times though i roll around in FR to kill real people.  More fun than killing computer AI.

CAnt wait to load up the noose truck with 6 dudes and go own people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users