Photo

Shark Cash Cards

3 replies to this topic
jatreat
  • jatreat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

I can't seem to be able to get any of the shark cash cards from the pause menu.  Theres a message that comes up to tell me that the cards are currently down for maintenance.  But I am seeing that other people have been able to get them. Is there something wrong with my game? or my Account?

theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:35 PM Edited by theshadowfax, 06 October 2013 - 01:35 PM.

No they're down for me too. I think they were available at launch and the few people who were able to get online at launch that wanted them bought them. Then the server issues came and some of those people started losing characters and money so they took the system down until they verify everything is lined out so people can buy without losing any more characters. 

BasicConduct
  • BasicConduct

Trevors Evil Twin

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

They will be down until the bugs are fixed people have reported losing their money. You don't want to buy a 2 million dollar (In game) cash card and than next game lose it all.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

RockStar has currently disabled Cash Cards. Visit support.rockstar.com and keep watching the GTA 5: Online page for updates and information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users