Photo

This is bullsh*t

7 replies to this topic
LillyOfTheValley
  • LillyOfTheValley

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

I spent about 70k on vehicle mods. Log on the next day and all my mods have gone, along with the money I used to pay for them. If my mods reset, why the hell didn't my money? (see title). 

backdrifters
  • backdrifters

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

I agree it's sh*t but if you have a read there's lots of people that this is happening to.

Irken
  • Irken

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

I lost maybe 10 grand in ammo and like an hours worth of killing cops to level up my shooting skill the other day. I lost the money because my shooting skill decreased as well as my total ammo count as a consequence. sh*t happens man.

Vega Fve
  • Vega Fve

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

That's why i'm not buying mods or anything else i don't need until i know the glitches are fixed.

You can be smart and wait, save up some money while you're at it and buy all you need eventually. Or you can be a dumbass and spend everything you have right now knowing there's a risk it'll just disappear.

LillyOfTheValley
  • LillyOfTheValley

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

That's why i'm not buying mods or anything else i don't need until i know the glitches are fixed.

You can be smart and wait, save up some money while you're at it and buy all you need eventually. Or you can be a dumbass and spend everything you have right now knowing there's a risk it'll just disappear.

That's logical. But how long am I gonna have to wait before I can spend my money on anything interesting? I can't see another patch coming out too soon after the last one. 

Hazevamp
  • Hazevamp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

People need to stop buying sh*t. I only have a tracker and insurance on my car. nothing more nothing else. Doing missions auto fixes my car. I have no apt, no garage. Nada. Just save your money. When everything is stable you'll have the money to buy everything you want  and probably more since you've saved up. unless a money glitch comes along and wipes your bank account clean. I think I would be done with the game then. :panic:

LillyOfTheValley
  • LillyOfTheValley

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

People need to stop buying sh*t. I only have a tracker and insurance on my car. nothing more nothing else. Doing missions auto fixes my car. I have no apt, no garage. Nada. Just save your money. When everything is stable you'll have the money to buy everything you want  and probably more since you've saved up. unless a money glitch comes along and wipes your bank account clean. I think I would be done with the game then. :panic:

I knew there were glitches with garages and apartments. Had the garage one happen to me. But my car was already partly modified before this happened, so I didn't think anything of adding more mods. 

No2 PoLo
  • No2 PoLo

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

lost 125k but hey they are fixing it...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users